Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him (58591 Views)

Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra / Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by xbernardx(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
aligning with the winning team, politics of power,

naso all pdp people go run leave jona, na nw he will know he is ordinary

flesh and blood.

Otuoke 1 chance.....

holluwai:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=887226321319688&id=100000969849908&refid=17&_ft_

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by chronique(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kai! Why are Nigerians so bad in comprehension? Smh.
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by BlackGirlsCode: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Beesluv:
Was he not the one that said he'll go on exile

*crossing my fingers*
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Faraidi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He's afraid of going to Jail

is there anything like fear in that comment? apc supporters are too dull.Well, very soon Nigeria shall begin to insult Buhari, because we the Niger Deltan shall make sure he diden't enjoy that office.We shall paralyse his GOVT.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by nwaanambra1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:
The Igbo man in senate wouldn't have changed your miserable life. Go and work on it.

NO YOU NEED TO SERIOUS WORK ON YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AND YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM THAT MADE SOLD YOUR CITIZENSHIP RIGHTS TO A MAN THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU SERVANT - NOW SEE WHERE YOUR SITUATION LEFT YOU.

PLS STOP WHIMPERING ONLINE AND GO HIDE YOURSELF IN SHAME OR BETTER STILL GO LOOK FOR A ROPE AND DO WHAT IS EXPECTED OF EVERY JUDAS TO DO!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by BabaEleko(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
lol

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Don't lie Asari

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by bbjummy: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oya na Asari come and bulldoze the west na make we see. We are waiting for your bulldozers to arrive. tongue tongue undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by MAYOWAAK: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo trying to escape to Cotonou. Caught by a hunter with Sakabula...

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by holluwai(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
He's trying to play smart, if he is disassociating himself from that tweet then who posted it? This people as masters at the art of being criminals and he is basically displaying his skills. Sent a tweet about this and regards it with a post on FB, silly crap.

kalindaminda:
Don't lie Asari
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
holluwai:
He's trying to play smart, if he is disassociating himself from that tweet then who posted it? This people as masters at the art of being criminals and he is basically displaying his skills. Sent a tweet about this and regards it with a post on FB, silly crap.

He's displaying the clumsy lack of sophistication that is the hallmark of PDP.
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by olabisiadelaja4(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Ohaneze won't be sending congratulatory message. I expect them to drive to Abuja in large number and kiss Buhari's shoes.
ahah,d@s nt fair nw grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by foliks(f): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai, now now u don dey deny Jonathan? Na wa o
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by olabisiadelaja4(f): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Asari Dokubo trying to escape to Cotonou. Caught by a hunter with Sakabula...
dis is too much ooo,Asari,if I were u,na sucide sure pass ooo #icantconcealdislafta grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by stayblack: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
MONKEY, NO BODY CARES..DRINK AND DIE WITH UR OIL...I HAVE ENOUGH...
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by ud4u: 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
PAY BACK TIME HAS COME FOR MILITANTS, OFF COURSE PAY BACK WHAT BOKOHARAM HAS DONE TO YOUR BROTHER.
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by adonis89(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
tunwumi:
If u know GMB u will fear.

He's a fearless man.

Best make peace and position yourself for alliance
peace is Tru federalism we nid, Northerners can rule for 100yrs, Ijaws won't bother, all we nid is Tru federalism as is bin practice in advance countries. Thank u
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by kenx1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom hahahahahahaha #neveragain cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by LinuxMint: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
really..? just apologize to GMB

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by omogidi234(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

WHEN I WAS FIGHTING TO SECURE A POSITION FOR IGBOS IN THE TRAIN OF CHANGE SEBI U PEOPLE WERE INSULTING ME! NOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HEAD THE SENATE BUT NO IGBO MAN IN APC TO VIE FOR THE POSITION!

YOU CLUNG TO AN IJAW MAN AND CALLED HIM YOUR BROTHERS - NOW THE IGBOS ARE LOSERS WITH HIM!

VERY SAD! REALLY REALLY SAD! sad sad

No sir, IGBOS have not lost anything. We are Nigerians. If you travel to UK this Night, UK Border officers will not ask all IGBOS queue here, All Yorubas queue here, all Itsekiris queue here, all Idomas, queue here etc. They will say all Nigerians queue here. This is a new dispensation, you are a Nigerian of Igbo extraction. I strongly believe that the major political offices would be shared as equal as possible. By clinging to IJAW man they made a good decision, because we are all one. We cannot all think the same way but in our diversity of thought, we should achieve one aim of Moving Nigeria to a Place, where People can boast of 3 meals a day, where you will get what you deserved because of your ability and not because of who you know, where foreigners would run to like some of our brothers ran away prior to the election. It is a long journey but we can get there.

I am proud to be a Nigerian now even though of the South West extraction but I am first a Nigerian.

Congratulations to all the 160m or thereabout Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ahhhh what is happening? The people that didnt support him are so fast in sending their congratulatory msg......
Any evil wisher in your life shall sing a positive song for u!
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by bamite(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Blebleswag:
Issalie
Can i just fuck_ the hell out of u?
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
dreezybines:
i dont believe and trust this guy...pipe line go soon start to dey burst now.
Dude i don't think you know who the hell Buhari is! Who wan burst pipeline under his administration?
Once a soldier, always a soldier so let those who have ears hear.
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Jwonder(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
nwaanambra1:

WHEN I WAS FIGHTING TO SECURE A POSITION FOR IGBOS IN THE TRAIN OF CHANGE SEBI U PEOPLE WERE INSULTING ME! NOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HEAD THE SENATE BUT NO IGBO MAN IN APC TO VIE FOR THE POSITION!

YOU CLUNG TO AN IJAW MAN AND CALLED HIM YOUR BROTHERS - NOW THE IGBOS ARE LOSERS WITH HIM!

VERY SAD! REALLY REALLY SAD! sad sad

My Broda my sorry ooh!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by toprealman: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He's afraid of going to Jail

SEND HIM TO JAIL WITHOUT BH LEADERS LET UP SEE.
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Wallie(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
netotse:

you can't o...it will come out somehow, the only thing is some people are big enough to withstand the negative outcomes

But how do people like Dangote thrive and not just survive through successive governments? Even if he only supports PDP, I’m certain that he would have been approached during the primaries by different PDP candidates.
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
TOUTS ON THEIR TOES!
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by qasmah(f): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Adeoba10:
Pls mod, we need to see all d prophesies by dos useless man of dog, saying Jonathan will win on fp once again, n all dos witches n wizard dat endorsed jonathan, na thunder go reset dia destiny. Dia was dis man also wu travelled abroad to consult oracle saying dat GEJ will, ori man yen ti baje.... Wat abt all GEJ TILL 2019, now an illiterate (as u normally say) will rule u n ur entire family for gud 4 yrs if not 8yrs,u can travel to hell if u wish....

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
my guy I feel you n i'm having a good time today.just imagine how pple a/v started to chew their words.Won ti she are won

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Faraidi:
is there anything like fear in that comment? apc supporters are too dull.Well, very soon Nigeria shall begin to insult Buhari, because we the Niger Deltan shall make sure he diden't enjoy that office.We shall paralyse his GOVT.
Small boy of yesterday. Sure the militants and terrorists paralized some government administrations in Nigeria, but if you really want to disrupt a military man's administration, you should ask of what happened in Odi, Bayelsa courtesy of OBJ when your mum was still dating the man who is now your uncle.
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jwonder:
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.
Enough of dis ur insult,he is stateman,he hs giving his best so let him b
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by qasmah(f): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
This cannot b true,it must b part of APC propaganda to win elections......
Re: Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him by doninno(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol no pity him is GEJ till may 29 to pack out nd go wit his clueless life we wan a man wit prospects
richol:
GMB TILL 2019...GEJ SORRY ENH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.