Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Are The Marriage Practices Of Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Marriage Practices Of Nigeria? (6515 Views)

Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" / Some Tribes And Their Weird Cultural Practices / Wicked Widowhood Practices That Must Be Abolished In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Marriage Practices Of Nigeria? by ake86(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2009
good my fellow nigerians,
am a student in malaysia, takin a course in tourism management. i have a presentation which i am expected to describe the nigerian
marriage practices, as am from jus a part of might nigerian i would apprieciate if you could help me by leaving tips and points on practices unique to
your ethnicity,
anything would do but i would like to use this as an opportunity to show case nigeria,
thank you,

nw get started, all you knw about marriage practices,
Re: What Are The Marriage Practices Of Nigeria? by SHENANIGAN(m): 6:22am On Jan 23, 2009
It would be nice if you at least tell people what part of Nigeria you from. sad
Re: What Are The Marriage Practices Of Nigeria? by ake86(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2009
my appologies, embarassed embarassed embarassed
am from cross river state, ogoja local govt area,

(1) (Reply)

Ibibios May Be The 4th Largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria / How To Make Your Hair Grow Using Coconut Oil / Palace Chiefs Sighted On The Streets Of Ife As Ooni's Burial Rites Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.