Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,973 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans (5166 Views)

Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Sweetguy25: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
For throwing their hopes to the wind!!!
Ijaws had a golden opportunity to have one of their sons lead the Nigerian state for eight good years.
All it required was for the ìdiot to have some balls for a moment in his life and ensure that everything was in his favor.
He had all the power needed because he was the . All he needed was to have the grit, the brevity, the courage and the will! But alas, he decided to play a dummy; the good guy, the born again Christian.
His opponents were ready for the kill but the dummy hoped on his 'goodluck' to see him through.
Now he has lost.
He is now the first incumbent Nigerian president to lose an election. This is a big insult and slap to the Ijaws and the Niger Deltans. The shame is now on them and it is unlikely that another Ijaw man will have such an opportunity in the next 100 years.
All these because one ìdiot cannot control a simple election.
Mr Goodluck Jonathan, I am highly disappointed in you. You are a disgrace to manhood, a namby pamby, a weak man.
Even patience Jonathan would've won this election.
She was dogged, she was strong, she was resilient, she was fearless!!! She and her allies held an opposition governor down and rendered him useless.
Taaaaaa!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by aljharem(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
bro it is okay. GEJ is/was clueless president ever made by man But all in ALL God's will was done.

Now is the time to pray for GMB to lead this country right.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Tapsorrow: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now you know. Too late dear

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by eCollynzo: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:
bro it is okay. GEJ is/was clueless president ever made by man But all in ALL God's will was done.

This guy sef.
You and FFK, I don't know who is worse.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Gbawe: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:

Very mature comment aljharem.

@OP
I noticed nowhere in your comment did you scold GEJ for losing because he failed to deliver for Nigerians. Instead you indict him of having "no grit". Change your ways and outlooks. We are not animals. Stop talking as if we are thereby disgracing Nigeria in the process. The message is "perform of be booted out by the electorate". If they get this message in Ghana, Botswana, CIV and many other Countries smaller than Nigeria, which is the biggest black nation on earth, then you really should be ashamed of your own comments because we should be leading others by example via showing that black Africa has now joined the rest of the developed whereby re-election to office is based on adequate performance and rejection at the polls is the punishment for misrule. That is the message all Nigerians should take from this election because our democracy has just turned a big corner.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by eCollynzo: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ did nothing wrong by allowing free elections unlike APC's godfather Obasanjo.
He has set a precedent that will make it difficult for any other President to rig elections from now on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by aljharem(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

No problem. I hope GMB leads us well.
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by aljharem(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:

This guy sef.

What do you mean ? GMB won fair and square or do you expect me to be delusional ?

I am pained that GEJ lost be if GMB is the next president, then so be it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:

so quick to dump GEJ. Na wah o......hahahaha
eCollynzo:

This guy sef.
even the TANoid above me couldn't believe it. When alhjarem was busy jumping ships, going back and forth, folks like the TANoid above praised him when he ended up in their camp. Now the unstable olosho has finished earning his pay, the fools still expect him to remain with them. I can't stop laughing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by eCollynzo: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:

What do you mean ? GMB won fair and square or do you expect me to be delusional ?

I am pained that GEJ lost be if GMB is the next president, then so be it
You supported GEJ in the election, but you now call him the most clueless President ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by aljharem(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:
You supported GEJ in the election, but you now call him the most clueless President ever.

He is the most clueless man for losing the election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigeria's history and history of democracy will be incomplete without GEJ

I believe Jonathan can go home with his head held up high. He has played his part in our history.

You can not want for a people more than what they want for themselves

I am heart broken that my country men believe that a former dictator and usurper of democracy is worth their votes!

I nonetheless congratulate APC for what they have achieved.

I still love the PDP, will stick with the PDP and I am proud of how our leaders are conducting themselves.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by blesoh(f): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am so dissappointed cos all ds yrs he didnt do anyth for us,let him go.
Lets see wat Buhari has for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by cooljude(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
blesoh:
Am so dissappointed cos all ds yrs he didnt do anyth for us,let him go.
Lets see wat Buhari has for us.
You know the funny thing, most of you people actually believed he did nothing and more knowledgable people know that was a big lie that they used to destroy his government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by GenOrumov: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aljharem, don't dump GEJ at this lowest point in his life. This is the time he needs you most.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Elslim: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
FACT I don't see did people rulin dis con3 again... they've blown it
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Texcoco(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
A gentleman but a very poor excuse for a politician...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Sweetguy25: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:

Gods Will?
Pray for Buhari to Lead Nigeria right?

Dude you're not serious. . .
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by superstar1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:

Nice response bro. God bless you.
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Willaimsbrick(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
#MuhammaduBuhari wins #Nigeria presidential election. SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/muhammadu-buhari-wins-nigerias.html #buhari #Nigeriadecides #election #buhari #buhari

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
He had a chance, a rare chance if l might add to command and lead with a purpose, to be the number one man championing and trumpeting the cries of the man in the Niger Delta. To give the man in the Niger Delta hope and appeasement that being a part of this contraption could work. But what does he do? Surrounds himself with turncoats, snakes who will never cast aside religion and ethnicity in the grand scheme of things. You went out there and got played like a fööl. Such naivete. No sense of purpose and tenacity. Where is the spirit of the Niger Delta? The Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and naivety let it fritter away. The people of the Niger Delta spit on you.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Pataki: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:

Oh oh now GEJ was the clueless President ever made by man? You are really an unstable man.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

@OP
I noticed nowhere in your comment did you scold GEJ for losing because he failed to deliver for Nigerians. Instead you indict him of having "no grit". Change your ways and outlooks. We are not animals. Stop talking as if we are thereby disgracing Nigeria in the process. The message is "perform of be booted out by the electorate". If they get this message in Ghana, Botswana, CIV and many other Countries smaller than Nigeria, which is the biggest black nation on earth, then you really should be ashamed of your own comments because we should be leading others by example via showing that black Africa has now joined the rest of the developed whereby re-election to office is based on adequate performance and rejection at the polls is the punishment for misrule. That is the message all Nigerians should take from this election because our democracy has just turned a big corner.

abegi - these tandroids are absolutely shameless and stand for nothing. as soon as gej falls they are abandoning him like rats.in 2011, afte the defeat, we still stood by Buhari

Pataki:

Oh oh now GEJ was the clueless President ever made by man? You are really an unstable man.

na so e be o - the diiickriding of gmb has begun.
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by phlemzy: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
He should apologise to the people of his region for failing Nigerians!
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
I now believe that GEJ is super clueless how can he call buhari to congratulate him when Inec have not declared him winner.... Mehn this is cluelessness ..::......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by boladeen(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:
GEJ did nothing wrong by allowing free elections unlike APC's godfather Obasanjo.
He has set a precedent that will make it difficult for any other President to rig elections from now on.
Are u ok? Obasanjo APC Godfather? U think jagaban (TINUBU) go just look and obj can come and take ova his hard earned work? Nahhh doesn't work dat way bros.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
eCollynzo:

Absolutely! That's the legacy. The demise of rigging and incumbency power over elections.
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Sweetguy25: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

@OP

You're a hypocrite. That's all I can say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ is my man of the moment for strenghtening democracy. We may not understand that now but in next four years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
aljharem:

Am I seeing Double...?? Did you really type the bolded..
Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by 9jatriot(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
CounsellorWise:

Absolutely! That's the legacy. The demise of rigging and incumbency power over elections.

This credit has to go to Jega, left to PDP and GEJ, the rigging would have continued, inshort Rivers, Cross River and other SE and SS results lays credence to the original plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Your story shall be handed down from generation to generation, in the annals of the history of the Niger Delta, our children shall learn, of a man who occupied the highest position but couldn't echo the voice of his people. A man who undecidedly appeared clueless in posture and vision. As you have thrown away this golden opportunity to try to uplift the people of the Niger Delta, the people of the Niger Delta, born and unborn, cast their back on you. The Niger Delta is almost as worse as in the 90s. Ken Saro Wiwa and other unforgotten revolutionaries turn in their graves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

$600,000,000 In Drug Money Buried On His Farm / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help / Kogi State Paid ₦11billion In Pension And Gratituity In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.