Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help (5152 Views)

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / Sowore: SERAP, 48 CSOs Calls On UN, AU To Caution FG / Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
I thought Kanu was going to tear the zoo apart? I thought he had weapons and bombs to chatter the Zoo i to pieces??

Word Of Advice: From a Neutral point of view, i would advice Ipob members to get support from their Politicans. UN will intervene when Many souls have been lost and that will be too bad. Your politicians will hasten the referendum process and UN intervenion.

To The NA: Am expecting Operation Viper's Venom soon

Ayan nor understanding again

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by lafflaff123(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by madridguy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by kindy51(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Space booked
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
More From Donald Trump's page

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by HisSexcellency(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin grin
something will definitely happen this year. I don't know what it is yet.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by shukuokukobambi: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
After all the mouth, After all the chest beating, After all the braggadocio, After all the grandiose claims so these guys had prepared nothing? Even after the lessons of 1967? All they can do is beg? Where are the countries that have recognized them?

Edumare, don't allow me use my mouth and pride to kill myself o!!

Abeg UN should come and divide this country. E don do

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
From AfricanUnion Page

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thats why Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, and y'all be behaving like one.

Be civil for once and consider humanity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by dunkem21(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nobody wrote IPOB there.

They are Igbos speaking their minds ..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by demelza: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Afonja!
These are fake Igbos.
We will never back down.
We will never beg any bastàrd.
WE WILL BURN DOWN THE ZOO!!!!

Dilector should just give the signal for us to unleash our nuclear arsenal.
The zoo has not seen anything yet.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by centoke30(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Osahon7:
I thought Kanu was going to tear the zoo apart? I thought he had weapons and bombs to chatter the Zoo i to pieces??
Word Of Advice: From a Netural point of view, i would advice Ipob members to get support from thier Politicans. UN will intervene when Many souls have been lost and that will be too bad. Your politicians will hasten the referendum process and UN intervenion

Ayan nor understanding again
OP, are u so senseless that you can't differentiate between laying a complaint and begging? U are gradually losing oooo. Talking about support from the politicians. please don't be angry, which politician are u talking about here? Cos the politicians I know are just happy to be in Nigeria because they are looting and selling the east out to Nigeria. They will definitely loose their relevance when the republic is actualized. So you can now sleep and stop smoking Osogbo weed grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by igbozionism(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
After all the mouth, After all the chest beating, After all the braggadocio, After all the grandiose claims so these guys had prepared nothing? Even after the lessons of 1967? All they can do is beg? Where are the countries that have recognized them?

Edumare, don't allow me use my mouth and pride to kill myself o!!

Abeg UN should come and divide this country. E don do
if you had an iota of brain you would have known that KANU said he will destroy Nigeria with "truth" and not violence. his call for arms was for "self defence" but I know how you guys behave, you believe whatever that suites your sentiment which is usually far away from the truth.

And for the record of it, operation python dance has "FAILED" If the government withdrew their troops then, their is definitely something they are afraid of.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by brainbox34(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
So what's the point of creating this thread
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Oblang(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol...why not write to Donald Trump. At least he should be able to identify with them afterall they all held a rally for his election victory... smh.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by littlewonders: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
It wasn't a war front for Nigerian Army to invade or "Clash" with unarmed men.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by matrixme(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
They think the UN will deploy troops to come and flush Nigerian soldiers from performing their civic duties against enemies of the state. I laugh in shorthand.
Secretary General, biko, help us
Meanwhile in the real situation, which country will actually support the breakup of Nigeria by siding with Biafra? India, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, or even The Roman Catholic Vatican that has a lot of followers from the ibo extraction??
Now that it has been proven that there is no relationship whatsoever between Ibos and Isrealites, contrary to the claims, perhaps North Korea will be the best bet.
FYI, Nigeria is the 14th largest UN troops contributing Nation. Google up for references

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by reality1010: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=Osahon7 post=60466367]I thought Kanu was going to tear the zoo apart? I thought he had weapons and bombs to chatter the Zoo i to pieces??
Word Of Advice: From a Netural point of view, i would advice Ipob members to get support from thier Politicans. UN will intervene when Many souls have been lost and that will be too bad. Your politicians will hasten the referendum process and UN intervenion

Ayan nor understanding again [/quote
Good support ur post with pictures of d innocent ppl killed and comments from ppl urging d military to kill.This distardly act must stop.SE was peaceful before d army came killing innocent ppl who never fought nor had carry weapon.I wonder why embassies r mute on this killings.I expect South Africa to raise up and do what she did under dictator Dani Abacha.New Zealand, Canada France USA and Israel must condemn these killing of innocent ppl.
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by dunkem21(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
brainbox34:
So what's the point of creating this thread

Lol cheesy Don't you know NL again.. A government programmed forum.

The person above have booked for FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by maclatunji: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
President Buhari is heading for New York to address the United Nations soon. He will be accorded 5-star treatment.

Meanwhile, mindless ignorant youths are going to report him on United Nations Facebook page for ensuring law and order.

How sad for them. Self-deluded individuals.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by ApexPredator: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
UN won't do shyt...Use your time and resources to get prepared because I wouldn't even call this an appetizer. The main event will bloody and brutal. Don't be a sitting duck.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by omenka(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
demelza:
Afonja!
These are fake Igbos.
We will never back down.

Exactly! grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by reality1010: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=Osahon7 post=60466367]I thought Kanu was going to tear the zoo apart? I thought he had weapons and bombs to chatter the Zoo i to pieces??

Ayan nor understanding again [/quote
Good support ur post with pictures of d innocent ppl killed and comments from ppl urging d military to kill.This distardly act must stop.SE was peaceful before d army came killing innocent ppl who never fought nor had carry weapon.I wonder why embassies r mute on this killings.I expect South Africa to raise up and do what she did under dictator Dani Abacha.New Zealand, Canada France USA and Israel must condemn these killings of innocent ppl.Democracy must be upheld. Great men ask for democratic contest while dictators ask for war and bloodshed.
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by mightyhazell: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
dunkem21:
Nobody wrote IPOB there.

They are Igbos speaking their minds ..
the guy is idiotic. he probly sees ipob in his demented dreams

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Bari22: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ipob don turn beggers

Where is kanu to lead the delegates to UN?

Hiding

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
This one is certainly the daftest of all dofoos! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by four4: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
book
Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Slayer2: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lol I just they wonder weiten come concern un for the matter grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by saintade01(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
angry.
grin grin grin
My people keep falling my hands..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by omenka(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Oblang:
Lol...why not write to Donald Trump. At least he should be able to identify with them afterall they all held a rally for his election victory... smh.
The Supreme Leader already met with Trump. The zoo is in trouble lipsrsealed

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by bolanto24(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Goodlyhrt:
Thats why Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, and y'all be behaving like one.

Be civil for once and consider humanity

By brother i tire for Nigerians.

So heartless.

Man's inhumanity to man.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help by Unik3030: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
demelza:
Afonja!
These are fake Igbos.
We will never back down.

am very sure u are in one corner of your secured room typing this poo while u are instigating some fools to war. the only reason people here can take u serious is to show where u lie down in dat dirty water in front of those gallant soldiers. many of u wey b say Na only knockout u go hear, u go don dey pee for body dey here dey talk about nuclear weapons

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New Nickname Given To Tinubu That Is Trending / No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) / Here Is The Proposed Cabinet Members Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.