Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. (9005 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / See 9 States Buhari's Anti-corruption Battle Is Raging / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by frankyychiji(f): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tit baby! I missed you. C'mon cheer up. Its just a game!
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by ribbit: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lolzzz... Hasty retreat there. Don't worry, you only admitted a bitter truth even angels won't dare to.
retreat fireeee.. One Nigeria man.
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by frankyychiji(f): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
ribbit:
retreat fireeee.. One Nigeria man.
Indeed! The lopsidedness of PTFs operations under him comes to mind. Now don't tell me to google that grin

1 Like

Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
ribbit:
the barrels oil produced in both state is not up to half of what they produce in ondo

Google it
Google fire - Provide the proof since you made the claim.

Anambra, Imo and Abia produces oil and you could only cite Ondo. cheesy
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by Castos(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
ribbit:
lol... Only lagos can survive without oil on the whole of Nigeria... Go to bed
Imagine a situation where everyone goes home from Lagos........*some text missing*. The real lagosians are not the yorubas rather people from other parts of the country (esp. Igbos). Should they pour all their wealth down east. I reserve my comments.
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by edey2real: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
elego1:
1) Rivers
2) Delta
3) bayelsa
4) Enugu
5) Cross rivers
6) Akwa ibom
7) Nasarawa
cool Ekiti
9) Anambra
10) imo.
TRUE or FALSE?

Who told you that those states didn't vote for APC. The results were doctored. Not a true representation of APC's votes from those states.

Can you see the crowd jubilanting in Akwa Ibom.
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by tomiobj(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
kettykin:

Apart from lagos, ibadan is nothing but a refuse dump, abuja was built from Niger delta wealth, ph is among the most important states

Read ds thread https://www.nairaland.com/162322/which-cities-nigerias-most-important
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by ichieoriginal(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
elego1:
1) Rivers
2) Delta
3) bayelsa
4) Enugu
5) Cross rivers
6) Akwa ibom
7) Nasarawa
cool Ekiti
9) Anambra
10) imo.
TRUE or FALSE?

Op Hope hope no prob.(Se kosi)...ab u don high from too much celebration of our soft GMB...I don't know what warrants this post
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by raziboi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
truefact:
Buhari victory will only mean Hausa-Fulani are the owner of Nigeria and Yoruba are the willing tools while the rest are spoils of war.

Hence I can only see the sun truly rising from the East at all cost.

any hause dat cross ma way....don't u think ...I will chapu ya olu
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by tomiobj(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
cocokiller1:
did u not see d poster mention rivers?
? I dun understand wah ur sayn
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by Paitty(f): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
False

Sai Baba
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by kelvyn7: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Op, how could u think that way

U surprised me with ur thinking pattern.

Wowww!
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by kettykin: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2015
tomiobj:

Read ds thread https://www.nairaland.com/162322/which-cities-nigerias-most-important
Please what is ibadan contribution to Nigeria
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 01, 2015
elego1:
1) Rivers
2) Delta
3) bayelsa
4) Enugu
5) Cross rivers
6) Akwa ibom
7) Nasarawa
cool Ekiti
9) Anambra
10) imo.
TRUE or FALSE?

The wish of a vile Yoruba man.

Bad belle dey kill, it's a gradual process and you are getting close.

1 Like

Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by DawizSmith: 1:39am On Apr 01, 2015
wah? ...i disagree undecided undecided
anonimi:

The records we have show Jonathan is the one who did all that unlike Buhari in his two years of military rule.
He has a fresh opportunity to correct the lopsidedness now and we shall be watching!
undecided
anonimi:

The records we have show Jonathan is the one who did all that unlike Buhari in his two years of military rule.
He has a fresh opportunity to correct the lopsidedness now and we shall be watching!
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by IGBOSON2: 2:00am On Apr 01, 2015
otr1:
We are on Rescue mission, not Revenge mission.
Nigeria is one and APC will provide the needed Leadership.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Kinda reminds me of the 'no victor...no vanquished' mantra and 'the 3Rs Marshall plan'; both espoused after the civil war and targeted at the old Eastern Region! That went down a storm didn't it! wink
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by tomiobj(m): 2:29am On Apr 01, 2015
kettykin:

Please what is ibadan contribution to Nigeria
. Read tthe whole first page of d thread. If u av and ur askn me dat question. I'll refer you to the gods
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by kettykin: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2015
tomiobj:
. Read tthe whole first page of d thread. If u av and ur askn me dat question. I'll refer you to the gods

Ok
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by Dannyset(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Rubbish!
He will work even more in this States.
U think he is like ur political biased President who refused to do anything in Lagos because its an opposition State.
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by otr1(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Kinda reminds me of the 'no victor...no vanquished' mantra and 'the 3Rs Marshall plan'; both espoused after the civil war and targeted at the old Eastern Region! That went down a storm didn't it! wink
Honestly speaking, GMB/PYO will prove their critics wrong in the next 4 years.
I would have given up on this country if PDP had won. As it is now, it's a victory for Nigeria.
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by ribbit: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Castos:
Imagine a situation where everyone goes home from Lagos........*some text missing*. The real lagosians are not the yorubas rather people from other parts of the country (esp. Igbos). Should they pour all their wealth down east. I reserve my comments.

if every single ibo and other tribes go home... the economy will still stand because the companies, industries and co-operate bodies that pay taxes in lagos are not gonna move...(it will only leave all the jobs for the indigenous people) you think those ibo traders that sell fake spare part and CDs are the ones holding the economy of lagos? you are on a long thing grin

when was the last time chukudii from alaba pay tax? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by ribbit: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Google fire - Provide the proof since you made the claim.

Anambra, Imo and Abia produces oil and you could only cite Ondo. cheesy
www.google.com

that's my proof grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by opcking: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by opcking: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2015
elego1:
1) Rivers
2) Delta
3) bayelsa
4) Enugu
5) Cross rivers
6) Akwa ibom
7) Nasarawa
cool Ekiti
9) Anambra
10) imo.
TRUE or FALSE?

Ekiti shld not be among bcz they actually gave him vote, d diff was nt much...
But he is d president of all nigeria #end tribalism/ethniticity
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by mcdc: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2015
who cares? did GEJ do any thing in those states?

PLS note that GEJ is now the father of DEMOCRACY in Nigeria. He gave Jega all that was needed to conduct a fair election and also accept defeat.
GMB has been in court since 1999 . God bless u GEJ! GOD bless NIGERIA!!
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by opcking: 8:32am On Apr 01, 2015
truefact:
Buhari victory will only mean Hausa-Fulani are the owner of Nigeria and Yoruba are the willing tools while the rest are spoils of war.

Hence I can only see the sun truly rising from the East at all cost.

Nonsence
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by illiad: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2015
dewstar:

And you think if Buhari does not deliver after 4yrs, the whole of the North is going to overwhelmingly join hand with whatsoever section of the country to vote him out like they did GEJ?
Lol they know nothing of the HausaFulanis. If Jonathan was one of them and the constitution allows him a life tenure nobody and nothing would make them vote against him.
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by ckmayoca: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Shallow minded.
Re: 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. by Athanatos(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2015
ribbit:
Op

False

I believe they will work in South south because everything comes from there.. They won't want another naija delta wahala.

But na SE I pity... They will be over marginalized.. They are just parasite on the nation just like the north they hate so much.. So nothing for them really.. Except for may be imo
besides, majority of the votes is from south south.. e.g rivers and delta. so SE can suck lime.

Not hating on south east.

You are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Passport Valid & Accepted In Many Countries – MASSOB, Reveals Cost / #NIGERIA DECIDES: Oyo State Situation Reports / Cecilia Ibru To Lose 28 Houses In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.