Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration (11869 Views)

I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Asari Dokubo Vows To Get Revenge Attack On Gej's Convoy In Katsina, Challenges S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Look at his current tweet

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Jelo4kul(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hahahhaha FTC again.

He needs to do that before he would be sent parking to Otueke to squat with oga Jona. Its a pity my man lost.. But all the same I sense change everywhere so I have successfully ported.

Sai Buhari
Buhari till 2019

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by missbehave247(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just to clear the air
Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by sehin79(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
lol he get choice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
The fear of buhari is the beginning of _______?

13 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
The guy fear die....
Coward like ojukwu...
U ask for fight, u say una no fight again..

Buhari go level u big time!!

All the yeye wey Jonathan dey use our military do, buhari go burn ur cable like mad....

Nonsense!!!!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by ALAYORMII: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
The Porting as started already

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by ayukdaboss(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm glad this fat man is getting sense already. #FearofBuhari!!

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by kelvincoll(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
He is wise if he really did tweet that. Asari has always clamoured for justice in the ND region (even as he seeks bational cake) but its stateamanship to atleast give GMB benefit of doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by ayukdaboss(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
For all the PDP supporters who were claiming that the Niger Delta will create chaos, don't forget that this is not going to be Jonathan's government where serious issues are treated with kid gloves. If Oga Asari is already mellowing down, who are you to claim shiit??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bros dey find wetin hin go chop tomorrow grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
HAPPY TO BE APC FAMILY.

@last: VICTORY

THANK YOU LORD, WE BLESS YOUR HOLY NAME

CONGRATULATION TO ALL APC IN THY BUILDING

SAI BABA
SAI ASO ROCK

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by omenka(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Are you sure this isn't a parody

Don't wanna believe he actually said this.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
ALAYORMII:
The Porting as started already

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one na ogbonge porting grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by cirmuell(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hope this is not a parody account?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by kelvincoll(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
The guy fear die....
Coward like ojukwu...

All the yeye wey Jonathan dey use our military do, buhari go burn ur cable like mad....

Nonsense!!!!

Bros, we expect more from u dan this. Is Buhari himself going to pick a gun and start looking for militants at his age. Or has the nigerian army during Obj n Yaradua that couldnt curb the militants restiveness changed over night?

Truth is the ND guys need not be provoked, they re still enjoying dividends of amnesty with Asari and Tompolo hitting mega contracts. Anytin short of this i fear they have d energy and intelligence to cripple d oil sector and naija economy

All we need to Buhari to fight this much talked about corruption.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by fflamingo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Seriously whatsoever made ffk,asari fayose become jegaEd should be made public.
I can't still believe my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by ALAYORMII: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
pDude:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one na ogbonge porting grin grin

It started with Fayose

And now Asari

Don't be surprise when you hear that the President (GEJ) has also ported b4 April 1st

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by sinizia: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Onu kwuru njo, ga ekwu mma.

The mouth that said evil will speak truth at the end.

FFK to follow suit!!

After all the lies against GMB.

After all the death wishes against GMB.

After all the wasted funds on newspaper against GMB

He's still the last man standing!!

Buhari, loved by all, hated by few which we don't give a fĂșck about.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by SuperSuave(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by sinizia: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
The guy fear die....
Coward like ojukwu...

Nonsense!!!!

When will you start making use of your brain? What concerns Ojukwu and your inherent stupidity?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by sinizia: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tanoids going from GEJ till 2019

To

Congratulation to General Buhari
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by ephemm(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice one there, God bless Nigeria

One Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
sinizia:

When will you start making use of your brain? What concerns Ojukwu and your inherent stupidity?
if I had even used 10% of my brain while making the statement, I wldnt av forgotten the part where ojukwu ran away in a ladies cloth....
Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by nanalady(f): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na so
Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by walepinna(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Imagine...
The fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom...
So upon all the gragraa wey in dey do...SMH
I SMH for his wife too wey dey run mouth anyhow...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Welcome to the winning team but be a good boy.
Sai Baba mi.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by fr3do(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
jayfolarin:
The fear of buhari is the beginning of _______?

Its like you want the country to divide in your face! No one is going to touch Ibb, tompolo, asari... for any past offence.
You should be more interested in your principal fulfilling those promises he made on the pedestal of change.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by fr3do(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
kelvincoll:

Bros, we expect more from u dan this. Is Buhari himself going to pick a gun and start looking for militants at his age. Or has the nigerian army during Obj n Yaradua that couldnt curb the militants restiveness changed over night?

Truth is the ND guys need not be provoked, they re still enjoying dividends of amnesty with Asari and Tompolo hitting mega contracts. Anytin short of this i fear they have d energy and intelligence to cripple d oil sector and naija economy

All we need to Buhari to fight this much talked about corruption.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Gbam
Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by fr3do(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
sinizia:
Tanoids going from GEJ till 2019

To

Congratulation to General Buhari
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf

Wetin we go do?
Abi you dey find secession?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Holamarncy: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided i dnt trust dah guy .he has hidden plans

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Vows To Support The Buhari Administration by Misogynist2014(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
fr3do:

Wetin we go do?
Abi you dey find secession?
grin cheesy grin

(1) (2)

. / Why Buhari, Governors Postponed NEC Meeting Amid APC Crisis / Court Remands Chima Igwe, Ex-DG Of FIIRO For Certificate Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.