Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How To Dance Makossa? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Dance Makossa? (8476 Views)

Piano Makossa Chord Progression. / Lovers Of Soukous Genre Of Music Which Some People Call Makossa / Makossa Mp3 Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Dance Makossa? by Uju4eva(f): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2006
Um well I can tell you guys that I am kinda dissapointed in myself, because I didn't get what I wanted to get, (to dance in the international festival) but they want me to pratice every week for the (drum dance for black history month) so you know, that's in february, but next year I can try to get the concepts and do the international festival.
Re: How To Dance Makossa? by Uche2nna(m): 2:49am On Sep 14, 2006
I am so sorry dear. sad sad sad sadDo not let that get you down.You know as they say every dissappointment is a blessing.Practice very well for the black history month and never stop believing in yourself.We at Naira land are solidly behind you!
Re: How To Dance Makossa? by kike001(f): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
all dance move come from da waist i guess but trust me try dutty wind dats sum gud widin tongue
Re: How To Dance Makossa? by Uju4eva(f): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2006
yes, thank you
Re: How To Dance Makossa? by Andrearose(f): 7:27am On May 02, 2011
hello. I have joined your debate on ladies trousers, if you want to take a look smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up / Write Me A Song! / Download MP3: Zinoleesky - "Mapariwo".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.