Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan (1011 Views)

1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / No Yoruba Group Has Congratulated Donald Trump / The Question No APC Member Can Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Sweetguy25: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
This was a man who let peace reign, even though he had the power to cause trouble and chaos in Nigeria.
Just saying though. . .
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by socialmediaman: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This was a man who let peace reign, even though he had the power to cause trouble and chaos in Nigeria.
Just saying though. . .

ok congratulopia to him
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Sloan: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Just saying though. . .

He is a useless loser and should GND! No, let him get to Otueke before he actually GND, so he doesn't blame his calamity on the opposition ever again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by socialmediaman: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sloan:

He is a useless loser and should GND! No, let him get to Otueke before he actually GND, so he doesn't blame his calamity on the opposition ever again!

Lol bros no be so now. I have forgiven him for letting the will of the people prevail. I wish him well while he retires back to Otuoke and Nigeria moves forward
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's a shame! He deserves credit for throwing in the towel without a fight. But myopia and bigotry mixed with hate and contempt won't let a large segments of Nigerian political participants see any need for it. Congrats, Mr Jonathan, Nigerians have chosen a better person to run their lives for now.
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by adonis89(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
I still love him like a father
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Sweetguy25: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sloan:

Yes. Goodluck Jonathan is a disgusting ìdiot and I want him to be shot to death.
But my point is that - I hope the ìdiot called Goodluck Jonathan can now see for himself the kind of people he let down his ambitions for. . . .
Up till this very moment, all opposition members are still insulting Goodluck Jonathan on social media and everywhere.
The ìdiot can now see for himself.
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Yes. Goodluck Jonathan is a disgusting ìdiot and I want him to be shot to death.
But my point is that - I hope the ìdiot called Goodluck Jonathan can now see for himself the kind of people he let down his ambitions for. . . .
Up till this very moment, all opposition members are still insulting Goodluck Jonathan on social media and everywhere.
Right bro... he has learnt dat nigeria doesnt need smooth democracy... he was dumb and silly for dat..
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Sloan: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:

No, guy: he failed!

He did not let any ambitions down, he failed! Buhari was there in 2011, he was younger, more virile with pretty much the same record! Nigerians left the experienced General for a neophyte, green in between the ears thinking he would hit the ground running! That he would restructure this country, bring the nation to a point or at least start the process by which Nigerians and Nigeria as a country would be self-sufficient among themselves. No more handouts from Abuja! Hatch a plan to let let the ND keep all their oil money while other states and regions ramp up their own production and self-sufficiency in areas they are competitive in, let them all pay taxes to the Federal purse - like it is done in a proper Federal system of governance!

Jonathan got to Aso Rock as president and what did he do? He ramped up corruption not only by himself but looked the other way and thought stealing is not corruption? He deceived himself with people like FFK, Abati, Okupe, etc, the dredges and scum of the earth because they care about themselves only! He kept the most corrupt criminals closest to himself like Okonjo Iweala, a woman that scammed Nigeria $ 3 B that led to her being fired by Obasanjo after the debt relief she had negotiated through a firm owned or co-owned in large parts by her own brothers / immediate family! Allison Madekewe that is yet to complete 1 refinery after 6 years! Now, Nigeria is back to owning up to another $ 10 B! Naira - Dollar exchange rate now > N 200!!!

No, this Jonathan is a betrayer and betrayed Nigerians for trusting him in 2011. He conned Nigerians! I never believed him for 1 second because I knew he was duller than Yaradua who at least had the excuse of being sick but not personally corrupt like this bastardic GEJ.

1 Like

Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wat! People congratulated. . . . wait . . . congratulate isn't quite the right word . . . . don't you mean acknowledge?
Oh, yeah. We have acknowledged him.
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sloan:

No, guy: he failed!

He did not let any ambitions down, he failed! Buhari was there in 2011, he was younger, more virile with pretty much the same record! Nigerians left the experienced General for a neophyte, green in between the ears thinking he would hit the ground running! That he would restructure this country, bring the nation to a point or at least start the process by which Nigerians and Nigeria as a country would be self-sufficient among themselves. No more handouts from Abuja! Hatch a plan to let let the ND keep all their oil money while other states and regions ramp up their own production and self-sufficiency in areas they are competitive in, let them all pay taxes to the Federal purse - like it is done in a proper Federal system of governance!

Jonathan got to Aso Rock as president and what did he do? He ramped up corruption not only by himself but looked the other way and thought stealing is not corruption? He deceived himself with people like FFK, Abati, Okupe, etc, the dredges and scum of the earth because they care about themselves only! He kept the most corrupt criminals closest to himself like Okonjo Iweala, a woman that scammed Nigeria $ 3 B that led to her being fired by Obasanjo after the debt relief she had negotiated through a firm owned or co-owned in large parts by her own brothers / immediate family! Allison Madekewe that is yet to complete 1 refinery after 6 years! Now, Nigeria is back to owning up to another $ 10 B! Naira - Dollar exchange rate now > N 200!!!

No, this Jonathan is a betrayer and betrayed Nigerians for trusting him in 2011. He conned Nigerians! I never believed him for 1 second because I knew he was duller than Yaradua who at least had the excuse of being sick but not personally corrupt like this bastardic GEJ.
As far as I am concerned, this action by him is just a last minute attempt to gain dignity, however small, before he leaves for otueke.
He failed us. But this act . . . this act is very honorable and it is singlehandedly the best thing he has ever done in six years.
That's all.
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by vitaminA: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Honestly congratulations to Jonathan. I applaud him for conceding and doing it early. History might actually be kind to him as someone that moved our democracy forward not only in Nigeria but all over Africa. He did this one well and on time
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by socialmediaman: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

Right bro... he has learnt dat nigeria doesnt need smooth democracy... he was dumb and silly for dat..

he has shown a good example, and good nigerians, who are in the majority, appreciate him. sychophants who have some stake to lose from the evil corruption in his government are mainly the ones asking him to stick his head and challenge the will of nigerians, if he did and failed, they'll still be the ones to blame him for failing - enemies of progress - one spotted and quoted tongue
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
socialmediaman:

he has shown a good example, and good nigerians, who are in the majority, appreciate him. sychophants who have some stake to lose from the evil corruption in his government are mainly the ones asking him to stick his head and challenge the will of nigerians, if he did and failed, they'll still be the ones to blame him for failing - enemies of progress - one spotted and quoted tongue
Hahaha.. I appreciate ur correction... tnx again
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by encryptjay(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
We will do that when the time comes.
We're still trying to define a TANoid- www.nairaland.com/2229320/definition-tanoid#32216348
Re: So, No APC Supporter Has Congratulated Goodluck Jonathan by saintfizzo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided after rigging and failing... u still expect more moves... and now that he's out of moves,u want to thank him.... this OP na confirm slave

(1) (Reply)

Singer Alleges Discrepancies In Abia Governorship Elections / Did Jonathan Lose The 2015 Presidential Election On August 13, 2013? / Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.