Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Picture Of Buhari Receiving Call From President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Receiving Call From President Jonathan (529 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Receiving Guests Today In London / Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari Receiving Call From President Jonathan by tunex23: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
President elect, General Buhari recieves the golden call and he responded, "Thank you Mr President"
Our President to be is indeed a humble man

Re: Picture Of Buhari Receiving Call From President Jonathan by walepinna(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Keep still everywhere for the General!!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari Receiving Call From President Jonathan by ademega(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
I love my president

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari Receiving Call From President Jonathan by fritiyo: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
If am to congratulate any buhari and jona, i will first congratulate the president before buhari. this is because it take a man with character and principle to concede defeat n congratulate his opponent.

so GEJ congrat for be a gentle man and for given us the best democratic election in the history of Nigeria
congrat to GMB for his hard earn victory

once again congrat to all nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons you must Vote Akinwunmi Ambode of APC As Governor Of Lagos On April 11 / Press Release- Yoruba Institutions Are Not Meant To Be Trampled Upon. / Ombatse Sect Legal Adviser Joins APC, Say They Were Deceived Into War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.