Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86100 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am proud to call Buhari my PRESIDENT.

As Jonathan concedes defeat.....

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Janet101(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai BAba, congratulations sir

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ till May 29.

GMB till 2023.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by politricks: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck to buhari

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by biafranqueen: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to APC and the General!
We hope that you and your leaders will change your ways. Buhari has already given amnesty for your past sins.
I am happy to see that GEJ has continued to be a gentleman I hope his party members follow suit and preach and practice peace!
The fight was a good one and I just want to let you know APC no mess up cause we dey watch you like hawk watch prey!

Once again Congrats to APC leaders and followers on a close battle!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Samirana360(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
let's wish buhari goodluck!!! He's a fighter! He reminds me of abraham lincoln.....

#nevergiveup

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by cycline404(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lucky Man!!

Victory @last

Believe it! Visualize it!! You will achieve it!!

Salute!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by CR77(f): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice job

God bless nigeria

I hope Buhari will call his BH boys to order and bring back our girls

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Lansin: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
If Boko haram can be calm during the collation of Election results. What is Orubebe's problem #NigeriaDecides

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Canme4u(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe was shouting for over 20mins...Jega only said 3-4 sentences. That is the greatest difference between a learned Prof and an area boy

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by phollybee(m): 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
I've had a Sleepless Night all because of your Victory...
Baba remember me in Thy Kingdom...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Biko where are all the GEJ supporters that were running their mouths carelessly for months and saying #GEJ 2015 on every thread.

Come here, I wan give una sand sand chop grin grin grin

That is how you receive a phone call like a boss wink

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by domopps(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Change has finally come!

Congrat baba

#babanowthatyouarethere#

Cheeeeers

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
victory @ last.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by akpumping7720(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gba fun oga eee. Finally. This is a lesson to each and everyone of us. For the fact that we ave been failing doesn't mean we are a failure, it might be dat we haven't associate with the right person(s) that will lead us to the 'Promise Land'.
I just pray that Buhari shouldn't betray the likes of Tinubu and co who masterminded his attainment to the number one seat.
Once again...... #Congratulationsir
Sai Baba! Sai Buhari!!

6 Likes

When APC are busy campaigning, PDP are busy looking for Buhari's WAEC Certificate. Now, you see the result.

#ChangeHasCome

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by pretydiva(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
All hail d president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
aa

1 Like 1 Share

Congrats Nigeria!

First time on front page

#CHANGE

1 Like

[size=18pt] I JUST RECEIVED AN URGENT NEWS NOW THAT TEMITEMI1, THE PROGRAMMED ROBOT, HAS MALFUNCTIONED , IS IT TRUE??[/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by mzlizabelle(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015

16 Likes 1 Share

[size=20pt]UPON ALL THE CERTIFICATE SCANDAL , DEBATE SHIIIT , BOKO HARAM RU BISH , SEVERAL ALLEGATIONS BABA YOU STILL GET TO THE TOP...
I. L. O. V. E.-----> B. U. H. A. R. I. [/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Nu Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by megabyte2(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Victory at last
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by oluwafemim(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
YES,IT IS DONE NOW,THE WAR IS OVER,THANK YOU JESUS.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by hotgunz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
How una tell knw say na GEJ d call una b witch?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by jeeqaa7(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eya
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Ventura1: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
seriously
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by owen4u(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
cONGRATS TO BUHARI
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by santity100: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
PDP achieved little in 16 years.

Don't get carried away like the former president.

Get good and competent, trustworthy advisers which the former president lacks.

Please take advantage of this opportunity we just gave you and build a country of our dream.

1) Electricity ( very very very important)
2) Corruption
3) Infrastructure
4) Security

If you can provide the above list, employment will create itself and foreign investment will be massive because truly we are the GIANT with population of 180 million, we ShAll be great soon.

All the best GMB
All the best APC
God bless the good people of Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by mzlizabelle(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mohammadu Buhari.
President of Nigeria
(elect)
Taking office: 29th May 2015.
Succeeding Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by pweetixandy: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.