Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi (29398 Views)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose / I Never Thought APC Would Last This Long – Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Okimski(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
ABUJA – Rivers State governor and Director-General of the All Progressives Congress Presidential campaign Organization, APCPCO, Mr. Chibuike Ameachi has said that the APC would make a difference in the political governance of Nigeria.

He added that where the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP has failed, APC would succeed having learnt from the outside.
This was even as the national publicity secretary of APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed said that the integrity of the presidential candidate, General Mohammad Buhari won the vote for APC.

Both men spoke with Journalists at the national secretariat of APC amid excitement of an anticipated victory Buhari

Ameachi further stated that APC would be magnanimous in victory.

He said: “We will be magnanimous in victory because the challenges are much. It is not only about celebration of victory, it is about seriousness of governance and we must show the different between us and the current government. If we say there was incompetence, we must show competence.

“If we say there was corruption, we must show that we will not be corrupt. If we say that people were denied of their basic right, we must protect their rights. If we say there was impunity, we must govern by the rule of law, and once we show that Nigerians will see the different between us and the current government.”

When asked to explain what the victory meant to him, Ameachi said: “Quiet a lot. As the Director-General of the campaign, it is good to me.
I will begin to tell my children that for the first time in the history of Nigeria, the opposition party was able to root out the government in power and the party in power by presenting a different picture of what life looks like for giving the people the courage to confront the current government and confront what was going on.

“Confront corruption, confront the reality of the fact that Nigerians are hungry, that they don’t go to market as Nigerians do, they have the kind of fund and can eat the kind of food they want and Nigerians are hungry, to let Nigerians know that Boko Haram was not about religion alone but there was poverty and hunger and we have to deal with education and the issue of unemployment in the North and also in the south, and to also make people realise that religion is not an issue in Nigeria.”

Also speaking, Alhaji Lai Mohammed said “Buhari’s strong personality, character and integrity, his anti-corruption stance for which he has been known for so many years now, helped to make this victory easier for us.

“We would have lost woefully. Buhari made our victory very easy. He is a major factor in the land mark victory. It has never happened that an incumbent is defeated in a national election”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/apc-would-make-a-difference-in-governance-of-nigeria-amaechi/#sthash.6G2D2opa.dpuf

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by madridguy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Jelo4kul(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yes o, now everybody is accepting.. Its very eminent.. All we can say is that change is taking over the place. No matter how long Jega holds the final result we don't care Buhari is leading us to greater heights after Jonathan let us down.

Sai Buhari

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by aldrick: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi the ikwerre man, i beliv you die, congrates, Hit like to also congratulate amaechi

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Jaraworldsms(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
We need good government
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Ventura1: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rote! the LION

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by NewsEmpireNG(f): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari reminds me of my father....

Of all the men on the planet, my father is part of the very few i can confidently call upright and integrity filled...

Thumps up General Buhari

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Sylvarresta(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
To God be the glory, our fight didn't end in shame, we don't need 20billion to win election.... For every Rivers in your life, God will raise a Kano...Can I hear a big name

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Honadeadek(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
On Saturday the 28th of March 2015, I forgo my food, my bath
and home just to give my only votes to the Peoples General...
I remember asking myself, Does it really worth it? But I
remember the agonies and pains my fellow Nigerians had
suffered.
I remember the unforgettable 16 years of PDP rule in Nigeria...
I remember the Chibok girls...
I remember the 5 powerful women leading a country of over 140
Million.
I remember the # Oduahgate , # Ekitigate...
I remember stealing isn't corruption.
But I was steadfast that # ChangeIsPossible
I remain convinced that # changebeginswithme and my drive
remains that # changeisinevitable
But here I am I today rejoicing that the wait for a progressive
change really worth it.
Congratulations to the Master Strategists Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
for enduring the pain of being in opposition all his life until now
and not sabotaging his belief in a prosperous Nigeria
Congratulation to all Agent of Change all over the world.
Congratulations to the Christian clerics who arent part of the 6
or 7 billion fraud
Congratulations to the Muslim faithful who are steadfast in Faith
and believe that Nigeria will be great
Congratulations to Professor Attahiru Jega who is my Man of
the year...
Congratulations to the Nigerian Masses who voted for the
Peoples General and who endures the pain associated with this
unforgettable 16yrs of PDP rule.
Congratulations to Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Adams
Oshiomole who all serves as Ambassador of # change in the
East and the South South and all members who endure the pain
to form the All Progressive Congress
Congratulations to the Peoples General
General Muhammodu Buhari and Proffessor Yemi Osinbajo

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by seunfly: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by freshness2020: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Alright
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by 9jii(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oh! You Better do because what we did to PDP should be your lesson.

Better dayz in 2pac voice

2 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
I just hope Ameachi would be extremely careful at this time... I strongly believe the Incumbent will not go down without a fight and obviously Ameachi would be the Target...I implore Ameachi to maintain a respectable level of decorum at this time...

Long Live The General
Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sai Baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by pharmow: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Only time will tell. We will give them 6 months to settle down, if we see sign like that of GEJ after that, we'll take to twitter, Facebook and other social media to express our disappointment

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Today, I realize something, something I hope all Nigerians realize. Change is good!!

Welcome on Board President Buhari

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by ionsman: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Change is here....
Welcome to a new Nigeria....
If you believe, click LIKE.
SAI BABAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=20pt]GOD BLESS ME BECAUSE I DID THE RIGHT THING BY VOTING FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.. GENERAL MUHAMMUD BUHARI[/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Misogynist2014(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
I dedicate this space to the People's General. I pray God grants you good health and wisdom to lift Nigeria to the place we deserve.
Sai Buhari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by mzlizabelle(f): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mehn, ive never been this elated since the beginning of 2015 elections.
Yaaaaay!
I'm so happy!!!

Happy Days Are Here! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Situation001(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
change

we actually marched for Buhari

hit like for our new president...

8 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Checkout10: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Election Promo : Guess who wins & Get Free
1000 Recharge Cards

Dont Dull You Can Win !!!!!

Now Africans Gist wants to Share free
Recharge Cards Just 1000
Register Login - Add your Comments on who will Win the Election

Read more : http://africansgist.com/politics/election-promo-guess-who-wins-get-free-1000-recharge-cards/
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by ud4u: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
OLD FOOLS, UR SUDDEN CHANGE TO APC WILL BRING ABOUT CHANGE IN NIGERIA. tHE SAME PDP IN CHANGED UNIFORM. NONSENSE CHANGE

6 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by fratermathy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=14pt]APC HAS MADE HISTORY.

C'EST LA VIE.

Meanwhile checkout this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other[/size]
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by mifavour(f): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
okay
Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Lastdon02(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Everybody is
busy talking about election and campaign, but
nobody seems to notice and understand dat d
thickness of VIJU milk is geting lighter ........
Tin Tomato no dey full again................ Mtn
10mb no dey reach 24hrs again............... Fish no dey inside geisha again ooo..............
Ponmo no dey tick again Recharge card no
dey last again............. Okro no dey draw
again........... CloseUp toothpaste no dey full
again..................... Raid no dey kill mosquito
again ................ Abeg oooo make una leave election and focus on matters wey concern us
oo................. like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Tobilastik(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking news... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the Presidential Election.

Vanguard News...APRIL 17, 2011..

. I love reading old news..

These Professors collating results for 3days now are the same people who sets difficult exam questions and ask Students to use 2hrs only to answer o ehen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Aikon: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok oOo°˚˚°

In the mean time....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by greall12(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats John Amaechi ,Congrats Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, Congrat Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

4 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by scribble: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Not with fraudsters like you in their ranks.

2 Likes

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
The truth of the matter is --bokoharam really destroy the GJ administration,just hope incoming administration will put long lasting solution to it and
learn from the outgoing adm.---- because this has been the main and only valid reason some we voters vote out GJ----congrats GMB

1 Like

Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by kayboy4y(m): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
This man is matured. Jonathan will branch Port Harcourt to say sorry to you on his way to permanent relocation to Otuoke. Congrats Nigerians!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Employ Graduates As BRT Drivers, Pay N100,000 / FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.