Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release (29389 Views)

Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Boko Haram Leadership Crisis Stalling Negotiation For Chibok Girls’ Release- PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by farm2008: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, has lamented that the actions of some leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra are endangering the ongoing discussion and negotiation for the release of the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

This came as masked men suspected to be members of IPOB allegedly enforcing the suspended Monday sit-at-home order attacked traders at Obollo-Afor town in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State for disobeying the order on Monday.

Amechi had led Igbo leaders to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in November 2021 to demand the unconditional release of the IPOB leader.

Speaking in a chat with The PUNCH on Monday, he lamented that the sit-at-home order is destroying the South-East economy and also hampering discussions for Kanu’s release.

Amechi said, “I discussed with the Presidency and Mr President himself on two subjects – the Igbo situation in Nigeria and Nnamdi Kanu. And our discussion was very good and friendly but the sit-at-home order IPOB is dishing out in the South-East is embarrassing the whole thing. I don’t know the leaders of IPOB and who they are.

“Kanu is in detention although the Presidency arranged for me to go and see him and I went and saw him and we discussed.

“So, I just told their lawyer, he is in a better position to contact them, to stop the Monday to Thursday sit-at-home. I told him that it is too much and is ruining the economy of the South-East but he told me that they had already issued a statement that IPOB had never said that.

“They must stop their actions which make the release of their leader more difficult. If they don’t, I will withdraw my own efforts”, he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sit-at-home-amechi-threatens-to-quit-negotiation-for-kanus-release/%3famp

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by adamsmith914: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ungrateful Elements, you will find out the hard way that you do not negotiate on behalf of Ingrate Terrorists.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by stevnwigw1: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Make the man no too talk o

IPOB members are very brutal

Dem fit adopt and chop the old man now

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Kosoco(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Very nuisance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by asanausana91: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Make the man no too talk o

IPOB members are very brutal

Dem fit adopt and chop the old man now
Ipob are terrorist,nobody should waste his time trying to help them. They don't use their brain to think,they always act emotionally.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
IPOB is a terrorist group, only an elder with terrorist mindset will be negotiating for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Those Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu murdered have they gotten Justice?

You don't negotiate with terrorists rather you crush them.

All Igbos and sympathisers deserves death.

Meanwhile....

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by shortIGBOman: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Amechi just dey waste his time. IPOB will always disappoint him.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by headSmasher: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
The 94 years old man that could barely walk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Ezehillary(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ungrateful Elements, you will find out the hard way that you do not negotiate on behalf of Ingrate Terrorists.
the true definition of waste spam

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by RenaissanceGuy: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
The probability of Nnamdi been released during Buhari's tenure is nearly zero even if all the African presidents converge in Abuja to plead for his release.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by heniford2: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
farm2008:

First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, has lamented that the actions of some leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra are endangering the ongoing discussion and negotiation for the release of the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.This came as masked men suspected to be members of IPOB allegedly enforcing the suspended Monday sit-at-home order attacked traders at Obollo-Afor town in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State for disobeying the order on Monday.
Amechi had led Igbo leaders to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in November 2021 to demand the unconditional release of the IPOB leader.

Speaking in a chat with The PUNCH on Monday, he lamented that the sit-at-home order is destroying the South-East economy and also hampering discussions for Kanu’s release.

Amechi said, “I discussed with the Presidency and Mr President himself on two subjects – the Igbo situation in Nigeria and Nnamdi Kanu. And our discussion was very good and friendly but the sit-at-home order IPOB is dishing out in the South-East is embarrassing the whole thing. I don’t know the leaders of IPOB and who they are.Kanu is in detention although the Presidency arranged for me to go and see him and I went and saw him
thunder shud strike some stupid people.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by udele1: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
He better quit. Those terrorists are ungrateful. Look at their brainwashed and radicalized followers.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Jostoman: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin Amaechi too want to use our savior trend grin, we know those people that stood by him from the beginning so Amaechi should take his threaten to ASO ROCK.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Entprys(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Old man, relax.
IPOB expects no possitive outcome from you because you are not part of their plans.
IPOB has what it take for the struggle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by udele1: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Entprys:
Old man, relax.
IPOB expects no possitive outcome from you because you are not part of their plans.
IPOB has what it take for the struggle

Terrorising Igbo's and running aways from Abuja is what it takes?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:
IPOB is a terrorist group, only an elder with terrorist mindset will be negotiating for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Meanwhile....
[/s]

Keyboard warrior

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Vistra40: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
farm2008:

First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, has lamented that the actions of some leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra are endangering the ongoing discussion and negotiation for the release of the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.This came as masked men suspected to be members of IPOB allegedly enforcing the suspended Monday sit-at-home order attacked traders at Obollo-Afor town in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State for disobeying the order on Monday.

Amechi said, “I discussed with the Presidency and Mr President himself on two subjects – the Igbo situation in Nigeria and Nnamdi Kanu. And our discussion was very good and friendly but the sit-at-home order IPOB is dishing out in the South-East is embarrassing the whole thing. I don’t know the leaders of IPOB and who they are.Kanu is in detention although the Presidency arranged for me to go and see him and I went and saw him

Very unfortunate situation that has befallen south east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ipob are not yoruba muslim or hausafulanis muslim.

So you must be mistaken.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Osagyefo98:

Meanwhile....
[/s]Trash

6 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by SWATMan: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Meanwhile....

I LOVE THE ABOVE.
Same way all bokoharam sympathizers deserves death too. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

6 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by studentwriter(m): 2:00am On Jan 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
same ekweremadu that mediated for them got beaten at Germany

5 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:33am On Jan 18, 2022
.............some leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra are endangering the ongoing discussion and negotiation for the release of the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.This came as masked men suspected to be members of IPOB allegedly enforcing the suspended Monday sit-at-home order attacked traders at Obollo-Afor town in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State for disobeying the order on Monday.
He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Brendaniel: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2022
The most trending threads on Nairaland are threads related to Nnamdi KANU, it even trends more than Tinubu and BBnaija, I think we should make him our Nigerian president based on popularity...

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by andysmith123(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
MONEY no like noise,na why dem no dey play music for bank

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by verybadmouth(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu is on his own now oooo
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Fyie: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Shetemi12(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Flat headed region
Dot in a circle

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Three Persons With Card Readers In Lagos / Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.