Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (80168 Views)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
a
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!

Joke of the year!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by idupaul: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Even Dangote
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari has to be careful of this Hawks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by adenine02: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
#congratulationnigeria
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by MARKone(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Them don the gather, Vultures.

Very soon Arthur Eze and his ilks will soon stagger in.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by GogetterMD(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!
Bros how market nah? Abeg some of that PDP dollars still remain for ya hand make you dash me small?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm baba be careful with dem o

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Optional2(f): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let d business of d day start joor
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Rhozabeth(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gen Buhari should be wary of these guys! It is too early to start dining with these 'devils'.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by zingywingy: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nooooooo.......

No more disel...electricity must be good
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Onakomaya: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME FOR JUST N30,000.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE... AND MAKE PAYMENTS YOURSELF ONLINE.

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ghettodreamz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!

Shock of the century.

Robot, where are your fellow programmed machine?

Have you finished your task yet?

I can't see "GEJ 2019", hope you haven't ran out of memory space?

Or has anyone formatted your memory? cheesy grin grin

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by laytoshtwo: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=idupaul post=32216329][/quote]

One of it is that our brothers from the north are more united
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by rexbuton: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
these are the same thieves in Jonathan's govt.. Buhari has accepted them.. THE CYCLE CONTINUES

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by azahmed(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
In one statement everyone want to associate themselves with success...they shld be informed that its no longer business as usual.....where dose stupid TANoids? Abi dem don run wit GEJ to Otuoke? grin
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by obailala(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai!!... Instant change of allegiance grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by queensenglish91: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Logician:
I have learnt so many personal lessons from this presidential elections.
Please share.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Logician:
thats Human being for u
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Now now..Otedola don realign.

Failure is an orphan and success has so many children cool
This got me laughing
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by AbuMikey(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Logician:

do You mind opening a thread on it?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Pavore9: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
The reality of life.....
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by santity100: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
CABAL O
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by eagleeye2: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
THE CABAL don visit the CABANA
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Demdem(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari should be careful of these thieves. I like his disposition though

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by dustydee: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Now now..Otedola don realign.

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by aieromon(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Their definition of change cannot be the same as that of the common man.

Keep them close but be wary,Baba B

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by eagleeye2: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
THE VULTURES ARE GATHERING.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by patrotic9gerian: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oil cabal Otedola... #fearofprison

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.