Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (80172 Views)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Madeu(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!

Robot, seems you were reprogrammed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
boladez:
Im I seeing double is that not Femi Otedola and Dangote that used to follow Jona all over the place? Ha life!

Jona has gone down as the most incompetent president in the history of Nigeria and he will travel the cold , lonely path of rejection till his dying days.......all because of the insincere and unintelligent people he surrounded himself with ...people like Orubebe and these rich Any Government in Power money bags like femi, Dangote etc etc

All human beings should live and learn!
jonathan was not a bad man but his aides messed up his administration.....we love him....congrats to GMB, I pray he delivers on his electoral promises.....this should be a time to heal and build a Nigeria we l be proud of.

One love

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now now them don reach there.

Make una leave am alone to rule in peace abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ibawon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Servants of Corruption. You can't bribe this man ooo
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
queensenglish91:
Please share.

In due time dear, meanwhile you can follow me to get update when I do.

I am busy now & I can't compose a resounding post in a haste.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Next is how the VP will be removed grin you didn't hear it from me
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by eagleeye2: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
RESHARING OF NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by TrishaP(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why buhari skinny like this?
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ghettodreamz(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Our dear president-elect,
With due respect sir, Please I beg of you, never and don't you ever romance too much with these set of people. We don't need them in building the new Nigeria we all seek for, please don't let them stain you. Too much romance with this lot could be disastrous to the attainment of the GREAT CHANGE status we clamour for.

Thank you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by AbuMikey(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
tayoxx:
no ooo we no gree....those pple must be investigated....Make dem no gum body o

chai make him first deal with dstv....I wan dey watch full epl with 3500

LMAO gringringrin
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by biafranqueen: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oh gosh see importation ban waiting to happen!
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by francescainnoce(f): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
While I am happy that the just concluded election have so far being without violence or mass destruction... and the general public seem overwhelmed by the roll thus far... I must add that I hope this change of regime and presidency or government will not be a platform to better aid some violent and corrupt organisation.... Unno like strengthening and powering up their mean and outrageous courses....with little or no interruption...
As we continue to pray and wish well for our nation "NIGERIA" let's not forget to acknowledge a man whom I call brave..."PRESIDENT GOODLUCK Jonathan"... For his massive effort thus far towards peace and harmony....and a fair election...(if you think otherwise or you think it's so easy to govern a nation like Nigeria, please ask the divorced men why they are divorced).
I also hope we don't descend so low in judging him too quickly nor compare his governance to that of anyone because in fact, "the new cake is still in the mixing stage" thus we can't confirm its taste...all we have are promises and to-do list of which in the past u must admit we have had it all..
May God continually spare our Nation of trouble and bestow into those in government the wisdom and strength to be courageous, fair and just in their time..
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by zeb04(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
boladez:
Im I seeing double is that not Femi Otedola and Dangote that used to follow Jona all over the place? Ha life!

Jona has gone down as the most incompetent president in the history of Nigeria and he will travel the cold , lonely path of rejection till his dying days.......all because of the insincere and unintelligent people he surrounded himself with ...people like Orubebe and these rich Any Government in Power money bags like femi, Dangote etc etc

talking bad about jonathan dosent add to your miserable life, take a clue from the people's general.

Jonathan only problem was his bad advicers which I pray won't be the same for buhari.
I voted for change but I still respect the mature,everpeaceful Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by eaccyboy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Before nko? Otedola Na classic AGIP i.e "any government in power" yet he is wasting his time sucking up to GMB because Buhari will act in the interest of what will improve the lives of ordinary Nigerians and not the already fat bank balance of billionaires like Otedola et al.
mumu
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
boladez:

You are wrong! Jonathan is going to go down as the sanest president Nigeria ever had, congratulating Buhari even before the very final results have been declared. Nigeria will humbly remember this man.

Note though, i support Buhari!!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
zeb04:
talking bad about jonathan dosent add to your miserable life, take a clue from the people's general.

Jonathan only problem was his bad advicers which I pray won't be the same for buhari.
I voted for change but I still respect the mature,everpeaceful Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
100 likes for you!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by biafranqueen: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
ibawon:
Servants of Corruption. You can't bribe this man ooo
Thats what you think he never knew what people were doing under him when he was young now you expect him to know with onset dementia undecided
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
all those guys worked behind the scenes to take gej down

it was only those tandroids making noise

do you know what gej has done to the economy with his incompetence?

do you have any idea how much the fg owes petroleum marketers?

you think they would sit still and let him run them into the ground?

the fact that these guys are appearing so soon in the inner circle is all the answer you need.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by naijafresh: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chris Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi, Okorocha.. some of the smartest men in the east. Please don't forget your kin when you're appointed.

They saw the smouldering fire long ago and jumped off the sinking ship.

Shine ya eye o!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is dangote?
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by profmallory(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Been ages I cried last but I cried today, the tension was too much, more a parent waiting for result from the delivery ward. I cry for Joy, cause I honestly didnt think Buhari would win. Even till the last Delat Vote I was still scepitcal that PDP would pull a rabit out of the bag. So with all that Jona did, all knelling down, all the endorsements. All the NTA/AIT Propaganda all his attack dogs he still lost. Wai Baban God I fear you o, May I never be proud to say "Who is God" Jona has fallen, today if he sleeps, he will know what it means to be alone. Even Mama peace would have started to yab him that he is te one that allowed Jega rig him out. Please Lord dont let the General and the Prof walk the part of Jona and disappoint us o, Please save us from confused leaders and bring our lips Joy as we have chosen. God Bless Nigeria, Today I am glad to be associated with Nigeria and this is aa start of new great things.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by biafranqueen: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
eagleeye2:
RESHARING OF NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.
Yesoo its going down!
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by naijafresh: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:
all those guys worked behind the scenes to take gej down

it was only those tandroids making noise

do you know what gej has done to the economy with his incompetence?

do you have any idea how much the fg owes petroleum marketers?

you think they would sit still and let him run them into the ground?

the fact that these guys are appearing so soon in the inner circle is all the answer you need.

Smart observations.. the movers and shakers always hide in the shadows and put people like GEJs necks on the line.
Win or lose they will smile to the bank
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by iyatrustee(f): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
The village witch wey do that Ameachi's deputy that dumped APC wicked angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by An0nimus: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Logician:
I have learnt so many personal lessons from this presidential elections.

Please share.
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Congratulations!

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Mintayo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
bottom lickers, they will be shocked. all of them don neglect Jonahan, na so life be.
these are the people swallowing the Nigerian wealth, i hope buhari will do something about them!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by donJ2(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Onakomaya:
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME FOR JUST N30,000.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE... AND MAKE PAYMENTS YOURSELF ONLINE.

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...

Bros cac reg wer be 10k and hassle free, na em you dy charge 30k.... diaris god ooo
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
iyatrustee:
The village witch wey do that Ameachi's deputy that dumped APC wicked angry angry
Lol i swear e go just dey wish say na inside dream he decamp
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Mutuwa(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
The fear of card reader is the beginning of wisdom

#GMB till nigeria is reset to default setting#
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by tete7000(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Businessmen!
Re: Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) by Waspy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Logician:
I have learnt so many personal lessons from this presidential elections.
As in so so many.....
Wise man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.