Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb (1177 Views)

12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / I congratulate my president-elect general buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Themonster: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
i never taught a day will come like this, honestly am shocked to marrows i must admit

but never the less with patriotic mind i congratulate President elect Buhari

to all apc nairalands congratulations on your success

thanks nairaland for making me this active on politics thanks seun and mods

also my sincere apologies to the following monikers

berem kiss wink cheesy
omenka
donphilopus
clerverly
ngeneukwenu
egift
caseless
arewafederation

and all others i have insulted here in one way or the other am very sorry its all politics
believe me when i say that all those things dosent cross politics section it ends there
forget those weird names and hundreds of monikers its all for fun.

like i said at the beginning to the above monikers its either make or break so
i'll keep my words
so

am officially announcing my 98% off from nairaland politics section.

its all business now like i said my 2008 moniker will be active henceforth with no politics section except front pages

i made a lot of friends here including barcanista

it was fun while it last

GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

-General bloodykiller

1 Like

Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by ayukdaboss(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
Themonster:
i never taught a day will come like this, honestly am shocked to marrows i must admit

berem kiss wink cheesy
omenka
donphilopus
clerverly
ngeneukwenu
egift
caseless
arewafederation

and all others i have insulted here in one way or the other am very sorry its all politics
believe me when i say that all those things dosent cross politics section it ends there

i'll keep my words
so

its all business now like i said my 2008 moniker will be active henceforth with no politics section except front pages

it was fun while it last

GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

-General bloodykiller

[/s]
How Market?? cheesy

Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Themonster: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
How Market?? cheesy

hey anyuka da boss am sorry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
May that blood sucker never enjoy his tenure. All those people shouting change, una go soon see change, una think say 4yrs na beans abiā€¢

1 Like

Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by arewafederation: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Themonster:

berem kiss wink cheesy
omenka
donphilopus
clerverly
ngeneukwenu
egift
caseless
arewafederation

i'll keep my words
so

it was fun while it last

GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

-General bloodykiller

I have forgiven you my boy. For all its worth, you made nairaland a lil bit of fun.

Otu nne. grin
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Themonster:
[s] i never taught a day will come like this, honestly am shocked to marrows i must admit

berem kiss wink cheesy
omenka
donphilopus
clerverly
ngeneukwenu
egift
caseless
arewafederation

i'll keep my words
so

it was fun while it last

GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

-General bloodykiller
[/s]

before I accept your apology,you must create a topic specifically for apology to me. You must tell Lalasticlala to move it to front page before I accept it.

Seriously,do you know you are the major reason I deactivated my main moniker? Your continous stalking got so irritating I had to deactivate my moniker. The most annoying part was you continued spamming nairaland with a screenshot of a post I made in sexuality section trying to denigrate my personality on nairaland. Even after I deactivated,you continued the madness. embarassed

Gosh! I am so hating you right now!!

1 Like

Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
before I accept your apology,you must create a topic specifically for apology to me. You must tell Lalasticlala to move it to front page before I accept it.

Seriously,do you know you are the major reason I deactivated my main moniker? Your continous stalking got so irritating I had to deactivate my moniker. The most annoying part was you continued spamming nairaland with a screenshot of a post I made in sexuality section trying to denigrate my personality on nairaland. Even after I deactivated,you continued the madness. embarassed

I just. Don't know y I kip hating ya wen I come to dis section.
I pray I forgive ya for wad ya did to me.
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by stonemind(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Hehehehhe lolz
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I just. Don't know y I kip hating ya wen I come to dis section.
I pray I forgive ya for wad ya did to me.
You will continue to get reported and banned as long as you keep the insults coming. To hell with your hatred.
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by suwailad(f): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2015
What a shame. anyway you have learnt yor lessons

Otu nne! grin grin
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You will continue to get reported and banned as long as you keep the insults coming. To hell with your hatred.
u insulted me first, its so annoying ya still. Forming bozz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Babacele: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Before he eventually falls in love with you, Jack, pls let me take him up about GMB being a bloody killer. He needs some education.
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Babacele:
Before he eventually falls in love with you, Jack, pls let me take him up about GMB being a bloody killer. He needs some education.
grin grin
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Babacele: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Baby, just let it go. Thinking about it is a burden that will sap yr energy. it is one of those things so, just let it go. enjoy your celebration.
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Babacele: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Themonster:

berem kiss wink cheesy
omenka
donphilopus
clerverly
ngeneukwenu
egift
caseless
arewafederation

i'll keep my words
so

it was fun while it last

GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS GMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

-General bloodykiller

bros can you give me reasons why you call GMB a bloody killer? I want to learn pls.
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Caseless: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

eyyaaa! I know how u feel, but you must also find somewhere in ur heart to forgive him. you know how progressives behave in face of grave provocation(like jega), just forgive him. You are a winner!
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Themonster: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Babacele:
bros can you give me reasons why you call GMB a bloody killer? I want to learn pls.

It's obvious you're new in this forum if don't know the ex notorious ex Bloodykiller

God bless you
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by foliks(f): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Eiya, I sympathise wth u o nd rejoice wth my self. grin next learn to follow d winning team
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Themonster: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Jesus!!!

i made you deactivate your moniker

ohh nooo am soo sorry it's the tension and political pressure

I'll create a thread on that as you requested

am sorry

am quiting the politics sections for good
Re: With A Heavy Heart I Congratulate President Elect Gmb by Babacele: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Themonster:

It's obvious you're new in this forum if don't know the ex notorious ex Bloodykiller

God bless you

Bros don't run away pls. I have heared too many blatant lies ,and even atrocities committed by the ruling party which they try to pin on others hence my asking you to give me reasons. And the timing of the name calling is wrong. Yea. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dangote, Abdulsalam, Tambuwal, Others With Buhari In Abuja / PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update / Anti-african Killing Going On In Baltimore In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.