Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update (1178 Views)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode Record Landslide Victory At Polling Units - Vanguard / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by hopilo: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Happening Now on AKBC TV
Akwa is made up of 31 LGA's , 15 released 16 coming on the way.

L.G.A by L.G.A PDP leading.

Collation of Governorship Results: ORON

ACCORD: 147
APC: 2,418
LP: 231
PDP: 23,276

Collation of Governorship Results: EASTERN OBOLO

ACCORD: 66
APC: 294
LP: 39
PDP: 13,285

Collation of Governorship Results: IKONO LGA

ACCORD:
APC: 5,873
LP: 152
PDP: 37,671

Collation of Governorship Results: IBENO

ACCORD:507
APC: 1,176
LP: 150
PDP: 16,052

Collation of Governorship Results: ESSIEN UDIM

ACCORD: 79
APC:421
LP:
PDP: 87,824

Collation of Governorship Results: IKOT EKPENE

ACCORD: 292
APC: 1,629
LP: 46
PDP: 48, 545

Collation of Governorship Results: UKANAFUN

ACCORD: 1,178
APC: 887
LP: 115
PDP: 44,712

Collation of Governorship Results: MKPAT ENIN

ACCORD:367
APC: 1,448
LP: 267
PDP: 30,842

Collation of Governorship Results: OBOT AKARA

ACCORD: 142
APC: 392
LP: 28
PDP:34,088

Collation of Governorship Results: ETINAN LGA

ACCORD: 305
APC: 3684
LP: 176
PDP: 38, 047

Collation of Governorship Results: ORUK ANAM

ACCORD:128
APC: 1140
LP: 139
PDP: 77,515

Collation of Governorship Results: IBIONO IBOM

ACCORD: 635
APC: 1448
LP: 487
PDP:61,450

Collation of Governorship Results: NSIT IBOM LGA

ACCORD: 222
APC: 4979
LP: 09
PDP:7314

Collation of Governorship Results: ETIM EKPO LGA

ACCORD: 107
APC: 180
PDP: 44831
LP:0

Collation of Governorship Results: Nsit Atai LGA

ACCORD: 326
APC: 2292
LP: 120
PDP: 20961

will update as they come in.
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by Flets: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2015
This is child abuse
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by ozoigbondu: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Akpabio the don of Akwa Ibom politics
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2015
God is indeed wonderful.
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by erayo2GCA(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
No election in uyo..was there live..there is massive protest right now at Udo Udoma junction by Oron rd by APC supporters
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by Opinedecandid(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Apc- change, MY FOOT !

Not in AKS.

I have been saying it in all fora:
Akwa Ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom.

Let all the aggrieved who are adverse to

this position relocate to the capital

settlement of Cattle Rarers, DAURA.
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by blaqgold(f): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
As far as I'm concerned dere wasn't any elections held in Akwa ibom state,period!
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by hopilo: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
blaqgold:
As far as I'm concerned dere wasn't any elections held in Akwa ibom state, period!
Young girl, there was Elections in Akwa Ibom, and violent in about 4 LGA mostly the Fed. constituency a the APC candidate is from. There is no way APC can win in Eket and Ikot Ekpene senatorial district with a total of 22 LGA's. Eket senatorial district are aggrieved because Uyo that the APC guy is from want to take their turn. The APC made a grave mistake to field Umana Umana, If they had presented even a blind man from Eket senatorial district that has the highest number of LGA (12), Oh my God, PDP would have been fought to a stand still. In my polling unit in Eket, we had to address a former commissioner in the way and manner Jega addressed Orubebe. He wanted to disrupt a peaceful process, when it was clear to him that the orderly voting process in the unit was overwhelmingly going for PDP. He had to leave the venue and formulated lies to his cohorts. Uyo should wait till 2023 we will vote for their candidate.
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by blaqgold(f): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
hopilo:

Young girl, there was Elections in Akwa Ibom, and violent in about 4 LGA mostly the Fed. constituency a the APC candidate is from. There is no way APC can win in Eket and Ikot Ekpene senatorial district with a total of 22 LGA's. Eket senatorial district are aggrieved because Uyo that the APC guy is from want to take their turn. The APC made a grave mistake to field Umana Umana, If they had presented even a blind man from Eket senatorial district that has the highest number of LGA (12), Oh my God, PDP would have been fought to a stand still. In my polling unit in Eket, we had to address a former commissioner in the way and manner Jega addressed Orubebe. He wanted to disrupt a peaceful process, when it was clear to him that the orderly voting process in the unit was overwhelmingly going for PDP. He had to leave the venue and formulated lies to his cohorts. Uyo should wait till 2023 we will vote for their candidate.

I'll jus wait till d end meanwhile stop soundin as if u're d one payin ma bills @'young girl'..I believe dey r beta waiz u kn address me.
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by hopilo: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
blaqgold:

I'll jus wait till d end meanwhile stop soundin as if u're d one payin ma bills @'young girl'..I believe dey r beta waiz u kn address me.
Sorry dear, will not use young girl to address you again. Love you
Re: PDP in Landslide Victory in Akwa Ibom - AKBC Live update by blaqgold(f): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
hopilo:

Sorry dear, will not use young girl to address you again. Love you

cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You're A De-tribalised Nigerian / PHC From Garden City To Garbage City. / PHOTOS: Lagos Roads Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.