Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. (49226 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by halfcaste1: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ #Respect

Please I want to beg all those who voted for Buhari to pray for him everyday. There's a lot of negativity going on around him in Nigeria right now. People want him to fail woefully just to say 'I told you so'. They don't care that it is Nigeria that is going to fail woefully. And I'm sure things have been put in place just to make sure he fails. I prayed for GEJ, so I'm also going to pray for Buhari. He needs our prayers be you a christian or a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by royalguest: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
#teamRESPECTGEJ

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
everybody is doing Oju Aiye for jona... m straight ... I have no commendation for you... u wasted 1 trillion to be reelected, but see ur life now... I collected 2k @ the polling unit and I did not vote for you... #ChangeIsHereToStay ... and for you conceding defeat, i know you will accept it whether you like it or not, #Nigerianhaddecides

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by cmoneke: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless u for accepting inec result u can reject it n no one will complain d onlytin dat will happen is serious crisses for our ppl down in d north so tnks a lot for doing dis we r grateful bc most ppl here in dis page don't have ppls or family in d north so we dat have ppl there no dat its helpful u accept d result so our ppl will be safe tnk God no troble dis election last one I no how I n my family ran to d barracks to sleep for 1 week so sir tnks for been a gentle men n accepting d result to be a leader u need to accept defet

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
i hope people understand there wont be much difference between pdp era and buhari's tenure.it is the same people that destroyed naija under pdp that moved to apc.GEJ is a true hero so many rubbish and nonsense was said about him he was insulted endlessly on social media yet he didnt attack anyone,APC lied that he would remove jega he didnt,APC lied that he would use his power to cancel the use of card readers he didnt,OBJ lied that GEJ had 1000snipers stationed to kill his opponents yet the APC hieracy arent dead,APC lied that GEJ was behind bokoharam to reduce voters turn out for the election,yet he postponed the election so he could clear out bokoharam and allow the so called buharis supporters to turn out en masse and vote,APC online supporters are threatening the S.E and S.S for voting GEJ saying they will regret their actions yet in 2011 when GEJ lost massively in the north,he didnt discriminate against them,APC lied that GEJ was going to use his powers to influence the judiciary to rule buhari as unqualified to contest,yet same buhari contested...GEJ won in the S.S and S.E the accussed him of rigging yet APC won in the entire north and are saints absolved of rigging.GEJ has been lied against again and again yet he has maintained his calm.all i am asking for is objectivE criticism of GEJ.i hope,dearly hope that buhari takers naija foward.i wil be praying for buhari and i believe at the end,posterity wil JUDge GEJ as a great president.God bless naija...

14 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by olaniyanc: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
Good luck
next time you hold a post, take note of this

1) try and take decision on your own sometime
2 don't be a pawn in the hand of bad people
3) trust women but don't trust us completely
4) hide your weakness from people
5) don't protect bad people
6) don't depend on luck but Change
7) remember tomorrow
cool don't relegate a tribe

Well done Gej.You are welcome to come back like Baba Obasanjo or Buhari to contest again. No animosity. But work in the background to make Nigeria great. Join hands together with the progressives to fight corruption. To hell with Fani-Kayode and Okuigbe who refused to tell you the truth in the country because of their selfish interest.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by maxwell530(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
As result is out now,Dog and Baboon will not soak in blood again....goodluck to nigeria sha

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you Mr President for being a true sportsman; you could have easily listened to the sycophants around you and done the opposite, through which many more lives would have been lost for no relevant reason. You came, you saw, and did your best, however, you were not able to conquer. Nigerians will remember 'your' government for this singular attitude. As a coach you had a team filled with players that were pursuing personal glory, the sun has set on your presidential ambition, you can go home in peace. Once a leader always a leader [good or bad]. Stay relevant and continue to contribute your input to the progress of this great nation-Nigeria. We are Nigerians, we believe in Nigeria, and may God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by LondonKent: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan has no choice than to accept his fate. Having witnessed what happened to Gbagbo, he knew that his own case ll be ruthlessly dealt with by international powers who have been speaking to him day and night.

Did u guys realise that peace committee members were all with Jonathan when the result was being reeled out. The world never trusted him....

It would have been a shameful exit for Jonathan if he refuses to leave cos American nd great Britain would be on his ass.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by tushburg(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej is the man...much respect
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan's speech is going to make tears drop from so many eyes.
You have made it almost impossible for one to hate everything about you. Human imperfections have put a limit to how much we can try. That is why You could not surpass your best even when you tried. We love you and will never forget you.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by sambrow(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
You are very stupid... Grow up kid
superior1:
Your conceding defeat won't prevent you answering for your crimes against Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by tolustx(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Thnx to GEJ .
But
Truth be told...He did it out of fear...no one wants to be on GMB's bad book..cos trust me..GMB is worse than OBJ in dealing ruthlessly with naughty guys.

But until GEJ apologises for the treasonable act of Orubebe...we will not be deceived

pls nigerians, remember AIG Mbu in your prayers...cos someone is about to get transferred to Sambisa...lol
Why will GEJ apologize for d offense of someone else? Is Orubebe now d spokesman for PDP? Please think. Or rethink.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by rabbi1234(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Honestly, GEJ is a courageous man, honored man. He prove to b honest man. I hope everybody learn from him. Dis earth is not for only one person. God bless GEJ God bless New Presido Buhari, God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by InMyOpinion(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think its one of his best decisions in the last 6 years. He has just puts his polical career on auto-pilot. I see him getting a position in a one of the continental bodies. All the best GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by maxwell530(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
LondonKent:
Jonathan has no choice than to accept his fate. Having witnessed what happened to Gbagbo, he knew that his own case ll be ruthlessly dealt with by international powers who have been speaking to him day and night.

Did u guys realise that peace committee members were all with Jonathan when the result was being reeled out. The world never trusted him....

It would have been a shameful exit for Jonathan if he refuses to leave cos American nd great Britain would be on his ass.
so u think he conceded defeat because of U.S and britain?ok,let's see how the issue will be address to in the next 4years.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by ewigmee: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
My noble president, you came into power peacefully and left peacefully without wasting any soul. History will remember you as a perfect gentle man, the most peaceful leader Nigeria ever had. May youths and generation to come be guarded by your popular slogan - 'my ambition is not worth the blood of any nigerian.' Our beloved president I won't say goodbye for the world has not had enough of you. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Samunique(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
hiroz:
i hope people understand there wont be much difference between pdp era and buhari's tenure.it is the same people that destroyed naija under pdp that moved to apc.GEJ is a true hero so many rubbish and nonsense was said about him he was insulted endlessly on social media yet he didnt attack anyone,APC lied that he would remove jega he didnt,APC lied that he would use his power to cancel the use of card readers he didnt,OBJ lied that GEJ had 1000snipers stationed to kill his opponents yet the APC hieracy arent dead,APC lied that GEJ was behind bokoharam to reduce voters turn out for the election,yet he postponed the election so he could clear out bokoharam and allow the so called buharis supporters to turn out en masse and vote,APC online supporters are threatening the S.E and S.S for voting GEJ saying they will regret their actions yet in 2011 when GEJ lost massively in the north,he didnt discriminate against them,APC lied that GEJ was going to use his powers to influence the judiciary to rule buhari as unqualified to contest,yet same buhari contested...GEJ won in the S.S and S.E the accussed him of rigging yet APC won in the entire north and are saints absolved of rigging.GEJ has been lied against again and again yet he has maintained his calm.all i am asking for is objectivE criticism of GEJ.i hope,dearly hope that buhari takers naija foward.i wil be praying for buhari and i believe at the end,posterity wil JUDge GEJ as a great president.God bless naija...
My comment of the year .

GOD BLESS U !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by najoke: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
here is my msg for GEJ.......and GMB

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by sleekman(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
Thnx to GEJ .
But
Truth be told...He did it out of fear...no one wants to be on GMB's bad book..cos trust me..GMB is worse than OBJ in dealing ruthlessly with naughty guys.

But until GEJ apologises for the treasonable act of Orubebe...we will not be deceived

pls nigerians, remember AIG Mbu in your prayers...cos someone is about to get transferred to Sambisa...lol
Ure very silly. What fear? GEJ doesn't want blood on his Hands hence his reluctance to engage BH. He always knew that BH was a smokescreen used by the north to oppose his second term. GMB has to be careful d way he goes about his anri-corruption war otherwise he's gonna set 9ja ablaze.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by mailtee: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
A true democrat and a commendable leader.He has done his best bt his best is nt jst enough.I can't blame him much cos u can't do mor than ur ability.He is a true leader 4 making Nigerians win nd his name is alrdy in Nig History.
I salute sir!

Nd 4 d youngsters shouting 'CHANGE',start with d man in d mirror.Nurse nd monitor ur own ambitn nd life,think of hw to mk impact,dnt limit urself to bn a follower or critic of d leaders.If u dnt chase ur dreams,smarter will use u to chase theirs.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by wokomabest(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
You have done perfectly well. You have no error just for the fact that people that surrounded you. and people that you trusted so much decieved you and betrayed you and sold you to the enemies you refuse to recognise,what will I say say my president.your name will be written in the marble of history of nigeria.you are known as a perfect gentle man that allowed for freedom of speech and all sort of freedom except for the freedom of LGBT in our nation. May God continue to grant you peace in your days. grant you good health as you retire from the work of you father's land. this we ask through christ our Lord.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by LondonKent: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
maxwell530:
so u think he conceded defeat because of U.S and britain?ok,let's see how the issue will be address to in the next 4years.

Trust me, he did as result of world powers' pressure, otherwise he would be disgraced out like Gbagbo.

Jonathan saw what happen to Gbagbo cos he was a member of peace committee that was saddle with responsility of bringing about peace in Ivory coast

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Don4eva(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Apex32:
Sorry it has to come dis way, but anyway sha we will miss u clueless idea angry
If your father is not worse than GEJ, he could have been our president. BIG FOOL. If u dnt hav anyting to say shut d crap up
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by otimize(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jona is a devil o, trust me he has other plans... Let him hand over first before you call him a true democrat
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by lastpage: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now that 'the impossible has happened", a frail-looking but highly intelligent "old man", a former dictator, a former Coupist and a no-nonsense general had trounced a Doctoral, younger and sitting President, it just dawned on me that finally you, "Ebelete" is going home. to the Creeks where you truly belong!

I thought as a PhD degree holder, you should know that the only way to have the masses on your side, is to work in their INTEREST!
To do for them, things that would affect and CHANGE their life for Good.
Even if it is just STABLE ELECTRICITY is all you did in your SIX YEARS as President, "ALL" Nigerians would have fought for you, ....not just your tribesmen!.

Go and ask Fashola, when in 2011, Jagaban aka Ojuyobo or Mayor of Borudilon did not want him to run for a second Term!
Lagosians rallied behind Fashola and told Tinubu to his face that they are solidly behind Fashola.
Tinubu had no choice but to buzz-off!
Fashola did not bribe us with Dollars, he did not incite Muslim against Christians, he did not shed blood or use his "bedroom appendage" to run-riot all over the place. he did not unleash the Security Apparachne on the people.
HE WON BASED ON HSI PERFORMANCE AND THE PEOPLE"S LOVE FOR HIM!

You Jonathan, was EVERYTHING a President should never be! DECEITFUL, LYING, CORRUPT, UNINTELLIGENT, LACKS LEADERSHIP, LACKS VISION AND FOCUS, WUSSY, DIVISIVE, UNCOUTH, WASTEFUL, UNRELIABLE, UNTRUSTWORTHY, BACK-STABBING AND WORST OF ALL, HAD A WIFE WHO IS A DISASTER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS!

It is not therefore surprising that your greatest supporter, the man who brought you out of nowhere/nobody.. and made you someone, the man who single-handedly "hand-picked" you from a mere second-rate lecturer in a college of Education and moved you up the ladder of Politics, the man you once described as your "Political Father", the man who was ready to "take a bullet for you" in 2009, when you were afraid to even sit-down on that "Hot Seat" and oversee a Council f State meeting, the man who said you are NEXT, the man who "brokered peace" on your behalf while putting his own hard-earned reputation to stake ....... BECAME YOUR GREATEST ENEMY and you "openly" insulted him and called him a TOUT!
You got intoxicated by power, forgetting that "Power is temporal" but integrity is eternal!

You became greedy and surrounded yourself with WOLVES, THIEVES and CONCUBINES.
You thought your "goodluck" was too good to run out of luck, forgetting that Goodluck is only as Good, as long as the Gods are behind you.

On election day, the Gods showed you a sign that you have been rejected and like Saul in the Bible, your kingdom has been given to that "illiterate" Cattle rearer from Daura, that man you so despise, that Man whose age you ridiculed, that man whose health you, FFK and Fayose mocked openly!
You went "rudimentary" by returning to Politics of TRIBE when in 2011, no one remembered your "minority" tribe nor your religion but ALL supported you massively.
You ridiculed your "purest electoral vote base" (The Yorubas) because they voted and stood by you in 2009 and 2011, not because you belong to their tribe or share their religion or any primordial sentiment but because they believed in JUSTICE and felt JUSTICE was "voting for Jonathan".

In return, you cast them aside, you said they dont matter, you refused to develop their area, you said the IGBOS and S-South alone are enough to re-elect you!
We reminded you that you are the President of the whole Nigeria...... not just of S/south or Eastern region, not just of Christians or Igbo women but like someone who fell down from a mango tree at an early age, you were too "thick skulled" to listen to wisdom.

You set Brothers against Brothers, Christians against Muslims, you desecrated the Houses of Worship by bribing Pastors and so-called "Men of God". I hope by now you have realised that Clowns like Oyedepo (Mr. Gate of Hell) and Ayo Oritsejafor (Gun-runner) are only "men of God" by mouth, God is very far from them otherwise, they could have spoken and supplicated on your behalf and God would have answered..... as he answered Buhari!

Lastpage!

Continued below.....
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by lastpage: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
You ridiculed the "office of the President by personally sharing Dollars in Lagos, arming Militant groups and frolicking with the dregs of society, like those are worth emulating.
You despoiled the traditional institutions everywhere you went, though we all know that that institution, except for people like the Awujale of Ijebu-Ode, is a mere shadow of itself from the days when IBB used to bribe that notorious Ooni of Ife, Oba Sijuade...whose company got so many road contracts and ALWAYS abandon them after some patchy work!
Yorubas stood by you in your hour of need but you paid them back with hatred and underdevelopment, called their elders 'tout' and ridiculed them. Well, now you got paid back, didn't you?

You looked the other way as your "bedroom appendage", that fugly and shapeless nincompoop called Patience, insulted everyone in sight and caused blood-letting everywhere she went.
You played "Politics" with the life of your own Citizens because you thought it would benefit your electoral interest. You allowed hundred of thousands to die a needless death and millions to get internally displaced.
You earned the ignoble title of being the first President of Nigeria to willingly cede nigerian territory to an occupying power.... albeit a rag-tag Boko Haram!
Your six years as President can best be described as "The Locust Years" which everyone must pray against. NEVER AGAIN!

I wish l could sit you down and have a discussion with you in person, replay your excursion into the Presidential foray for you. Analyse with you, how you could have made and written your name in GOLD, on Nigeria's political landscape, instead of this failed and roundly condemned nonentity that you have now become.
But there are lessons for you and me...and indeed all Nigerians, to learn from your fall from Goodluck, to Badluck, from Jonathan to Saul, from Grace to Grass.
[b][/b]
*Most importantly, a good name is better than silver or Gold.
*Money cant buy you "love", it can only buy you "attention" which is temporary!
*Always stand for the TRUTH, because either way, the liar and truth sayer will both die but their "legacies" is what differentiates them
*Beware of those "Advisers" who benefit from the given advise!
*Not everyone that criticise you, hates you! Some just want you to get better, by showing your error, to your face.
*When a man loses his INTEGRITY, he loses everything he stands for. You lost yours a long time ago.
*As a President, every single life of your Citizens should "count". Dont despise your humble beginings.
*Be wary of women, as "unavoidably-lovely" as they are, a man must set boundaries with them! This has been true from the Garden of Eden.
*Democracy is a game of Numbers, not tribe or Religion or threats.
*Keep your "friends" and make new ones ....but never throw-away your enemies! Even a bad child has his day!

Finally, remember that "A Good product needs no hard-sell". Let your work for the majority of the masses, campaign on your behalf. It is the most effective and cost effective campaign a Politician or anyone can run.

As we consign you to the dustbin of history, as we return you to Otuoke (just like l promised you tongue ), as we remove all that garb of invincibility that you think you have, take time to reflect and be at peace with yourself.
Dont bite more than you can chew...... it shortens a man's life.
Whatever amount of our "looted money" is still in your possession, RETURN IT O!.... We are not about to forget it with you.
wink undecided

With Love from your "online Campaigner"...... For you in 2009 and 2011 .... but against you in 2015.

Lastpage!
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by totorimi: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Not an African leader. No true African can be pushed aside like this without heads rolling.

Anyway we all know he was a victim of high level conspiracy. I wondered heavily when they said PDP made him their sole candidate. Now I see the reason. The cabal is back.

If only he knew no man can be trusted. Inexperience in the game of treachery cost him his second term bid.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej has been dining with the enemies for long. All the northern pdp governors were all apc in disguise;he played into their hands. And again,mama piss,fayose,ffk and okupe all contributed in ruining him with their poisonous mouths. I commend you for your spirit of sportsmanship and wld miss your smile,bye Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by macof(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
jingh:
Good luck
next time you hold a post, take note of this

1) try and take decision on your own sometime
2 don't be a pawn in the hand of bad people
3) trust women but don't trust us completely
4) hide your weakness from people
5) don't protect bad people
6) don't depend on luck but Change
7) remember tomorrow
cool don't relegate a tribe

Seriously though Jona isn't a politician but how political is Buhari Are bad people not surrounding him? Isn't he going to relegate Igbos/Ijaws
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by HizMissy(f): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
najoke:
here is my msg for GEJ.......and GMB

@d pix u posted, by the time we vote out the bad leaders, the damage is already done.. Abi isn't 4 years more than enough time to cause irreparable damage?
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Apex32: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Don4eva:
If your father is not worse than GEJ, he could have been our president. BIG FOOL. If u dnt hav anyting to say shut d crap up
I can see Pharaoh's generation here continue in ur mourning u will never get out of it, nuisance shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari / Border Closure: 98 Firms Relocate, Others Lose Millions / Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.