Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. (49258 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by sarutobie(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
lastpage:
Now that 'the impossible has happened", a frail-looking but highly intelligent "old man", a former dictator, a former Coupist and a no-nonsense general had trounced a Doctoral, younger and sitting President, it just dawned on me that finally you, "Ebelete" is going home. to the Creeks where you truly belong!

I thought as a PhD degree holder, you should know that the only way to have the masses on your side, is to work in their INTEREST!
To do for them, things that would affect and CHANGE their life for Good.
Even if it is just STABLE ELECTRICITY is all you did in your SIX YEARS as President, "ALL" Nigerians would have fought for you, ....not just your tribesmen!.

Go and ask Fashola, when in 2011, Jagaban aka Ojuyobo or Mayor of Borudilon did not want him to run for a second Term!
Lagosians rallied behind Fashola and told Tinubu to his face that they are solidly behind Fashola.
Tinubu had no choice but to buzz-off!
Fashola did not bribe us with Dollars, he did not incite Muslim against Christians, he did not shed blood or use his "bedroom appendage" to run-riot all over the place. he did not unleash the Security Apparachne on the people.
HE WON BASED ON HSI PERFORMANCE AND THE PEOPLE"S LOVE FOR HIM!

You Jonathan, was EVERYTHING a President should never be! DECEITFUL, LYING, CORRUPT, UNINTELLIGENT, LACKS LEADERSHIP, LACKS VISION AND FOCUS, WUSSY, DIVISIVE, UNCOUTH, WASTEFUL, UNRELIABLE, UNTRUSTWORTHY, BACK-STABBING AND WORST OF ALL, HAD A WIFE WHO IS A DISASTER IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS!

It is not therefore surprising that your greatest supporter, the man who brought you out of nowhere/nobody.. and made you someone, the man who single-handedly "hand-picked" you from a mere second-rate lecturer in a college of Education and moved you up the ladder of Politics, the man you once described as your "Political Father", the man who was ready to "take a bullet for you" in 2009, when you were afraid to even sit-down on that "Hot Seat" and oversee a Council f State meeting, the man who said you are NEXT, the man who "brokered peace" on your behalf while putting his own hard-earned reputation to stake ....... BECAME YOUR GREATEST ENEMY and you "openly" insulted him and called him a TOUT!
You got intoxicated by power, forgetting that "Power is temporal" but integrity is eternal!

You became greedy and surrounded yourself with WOLVES, THIEVES and CONCUBINES.
You thought your "goodluck" was too good to run out of luck, forgetting that Goodluck is only as Good, as long as the Gods are behind you.

On election day, the Gods showed you a sign that you have been rejected and like Saul in the Bible, your kingdom has been given to that "illiterate" Cattle rearer from Daura, that man you so despise, that Man whose age you ridiculed, that man whose health you, FFK and Fayose mocked openly!
You went "rudimentary" by returning to Politics of TRIBE when in 2011, no one remembered your "minority" tribe nor your religion but ALL supported you massively.
You ridiculed your "purest electoral vote base" (The Yorubas) because they voted and stood by you in 2009 and 2011, not because you belong to their tribe or share their religion or any primordial sentiment but because they believed in JUSTICE and felt JUSTICE was "voting for Jonathan".

In return, you cast them aside, you said they dont matter, you refused to develop their area, you said the IGBOS and S-South alone are enough to re-elect you!
We reminded you that you are the President of the whole Nigeria...... not just of S/south or Eastern region, not just of Christians or Igbo women but like someone who fell down from a mango tree at an early age, you were too "thick skulled" to listen to wisdom.

You set Brothers against Brothers, Christians against Muslims, you desecrated the Houses of Worship by bribing Pastors and so-called "Men of God". I hope by now you have realised that Clowns like Oyedepo (Mr. Gate of Hell) and Ayo Oritsejafor (Gun-runner) are only "men of God" by mouth, God is very far from them otherwise, they could have spoken and supplicated on your behalf and God would have answered..... as he answered Buhari!

Lastpage!

Continued below.....

you always write long epistles of bullcrap..did he also set muslims against christians in 2001 sharia massacre? kano 1957 killings nko? 1966 pogrom nko? ode

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by yim(f): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
I congratulate GEJ for successfully conducting a free and fair election and conceeding defeat, this takes more courage than winning
#SAI BUHARI#

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Credit must be given where credit is due. Like all other (ourselves included) we do good things and bad things.

Jonathan came in with many good promises.

He has done great with the agricultural sector and Niaja is now much closer to be self sufficient than for a long time!

He did ok economically.

He made a start to tackle corruption but then seemed to lose his way. When Sanussi pointed out the missing 20 billion he was removed from his position and Jonathan did little to intervene. Corruption has sadly not reduced under his tenure.

He said himself "If I cannot fix power in four years then do not vote for me"! He did NOT fix it and the majority did not vote for him!

When the Chibok girls were kidnapped we heard NOTHING from him! Nothing until public and international opinion pressed him. This was disgraceful and turned even strong supporters of his against him.

BUT rather than plunge the country into violence he has defused the situation by recognising the will of the majority and bowing to the new legitimate leader!

So in summary, he started good, then failed to deliver but recognised the reality of the situation and bowed out gracefully. He deserves respect for a good try. Now let the country unite to assist the new regime to tackle and defeat those problems!

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Apex32: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Don4eva:
If your father is not worse than GEJ, he could have been our president. BIG FOOL. If u dnt hav anyting to say shut d crap up
Imagine dis egbere goat making reference to my father, I dnt blame u cos u've collected ur generation entitlement frm d clueless man so can bark frm now till eternity,slowpoke
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by marriedvirgin: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
time82:
He is a Great President and worthy of emulation

shey you would have voted for him if he is that good as you claim
mtcheeww
hypocritical hypocrite
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by macof(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is a good president right there. I don't trust Buhari and the Apc, and I believe they will fail come 2019 but trust APC to cry wolf like they've always done

meanwhile we still have to come out to vote APC out of Lagos,
#change

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by XRAY21(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
dammytosh:

He get choice ?

Make he go Sidon.

He destroyed PDP with his cluelessness.

Picking fights with the wrong people.
If I don't insult you I will not sleep well as an old fool a did not expect nothing more from you all I wanted is a little respect for ur president just pray u get to the level he is know
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
“never, ever expect a
Nigerian to spill a drop of his blood because
Goodluck Jonathan has some ambitions.
Nigerians should always preach peace and unity
in all their engagements. This is the only way the
country will achieve greatness.”
GEJ-january 2014
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Moheat(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
marxydans:
Sorry igbos. Una brothr don loose oh.what else will he do than to give power to the rightful owners. He has no rite to refused its very ovious.just accpet deafeat and keep ur trap shut.

Your post shows that you're from SW....but remember there's no shamr in tears!

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by propet(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
When I first assumed office as President of Nigeria on the 6th of May, 2010, I promised Nigerians that elections under my watch will be free, fair and credible. Since then, I have taken deliberate steps to ensure that that promise translates to reality. Gone are the days of do or die elections. Gone are the days when the world looked down at our elections. Together, we have ensured that elections in Nigeria are a manifestation of one man one vote, one woman one vote and one youth one vote. You can be sure that as long as Jonathan is President, your votes will count and be counted. I have directed our security services to ensure that your right to vote is fully facilitated. So have no fear on Election Day. Come out and vote for the candidates of your choice. Remember, we are all brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria and as long as Nigeria wins, we have all won. GEJ

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by izora: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
i cant just imagine the thought running through ur min right now.. well i never expected anything less cos u bit far more than u could chew...d seat of a president especially that of NIGERIA is for people with a more mature mind an experience.The most stupid thing in life is self deceit. u saw this coming cos u have always carried it in ur face but u allowed the fools around u to deceive you to deceive urself by giving u false hope... where are they now?where is FAYOSE? where is FANI KAYODE? where is ADAMU MU'AZU? I can categorically tell u u will be the most irrelevant former president because u refuse to respect ur elders. anyways its not over until its over..u still have a chance in 2019.. just use the remaining weeks to refill ur bank account but do it wisely this time.. remember "stealing is not corruption" in ur own words..
sai baba

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by uche13: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you sir for giving us a peaceful era where political assassinations were virtually non existent.

A true democrat you were.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by XRAY21(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=profmallory post=32218674]Well if Jonathan was my close relative and I can tell him the truth I would tell him bluntly. Sir you failed. And Heaven is angry with you. He didnt fail because he lost today, you failed cause God favoured you like King Saul but You chose the part of failure the moment you surrounded yourself with Thieves and enemies of Nigeria. I believe God had a greater purpose for Nigeria through you than the 6 wasted years, and if in your moment of Lonliness - as I am sure all the Abatis, Doyins etc would have left you can recollect how 6 years flashed so quickly, You will honestly admit that this is not how you hoped it woudl end. I dont think you are magnimous at all in defeat I think you only realized at the 11th hour that those you gave money too didnt really do anything. They only sold you a dummy, to pay them back you also throw in the towel. Else they would prefer you take the country down rather than conceed defeat. Well I pity you cause i do admit you had a good heart, may be not street wise, but you started off with a good heart. May you find peace and the courage to face reality as the world would start to ask you questions everywhere you go. [/quidiot
ote]
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by realsammie(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wish you good luck my humble President in your future endeavors.
You have safe hundreds of lives in d north for been a good Democrat. Thanks for the good and bad memories with u as d President.
Thank you once again as u take a bow out.

#MyDogsAndBaboonsAreNowSafe

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by fembukin(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Some Nigerians are singing the praise of ex-presido as a perfect gentleman for gracefully accepting defeat.So gullible!
Did he really have a choice?
Considering the despicable condition of our Democracy in the hands of the the greedy & corrupt cabinet he surrounded himself with, abusing power, embezzling & wasting public fund wt impunity, & a power - drunken, semi-illiterate, vulgar wife, uncle jonah shouldn't have contested in the 1st place. Resigning from the office will have been Honorable.The electorate has decided on who they want as PDP were well beaten.
Perfect gentleman don't fight, let alone fighting ugly.
JEG will only be remember for his complacency, many enemies made & incorrigible erroneous govt policies.
Hero my foot!
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by BankManager(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Give President Jonathan credit for being a
democrat,strengthening INEC & our Democracy...
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by SexySapphire(f): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Just as the OP said, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a true democrat who showed us what democracy truly means. He really impressed me with the first of its kind election, he will never be forgotten.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by babadee1(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
I am one of GMB's biggest supporters and one of Jonathan's biggest critics, but by conceding defeat he has redeemed himself totally in my eyes. In my opinion he is now the single best president that Nigeria has ever had and the true father of Nigerian democracy. The days of do or die politics might now be truly over because of him. Goodluck Jonathan is an unsung hero of democracy, may history be ever kind to him.

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2015
BiHung:
Thnx to GEJ .
But
Truth be told...He did it out of fear...no one wants to be on GMB's bad book..cos trust me..GMB is worse than OBJ in dealing ruthlessly with naughty guys.

But until GEJ apologises for the treasonable act of Orubebe...we will not be deceived

pls nigerians, remember AIG Mbu in your prayers...cos someone is about to get transferred to Sambisa...lol
which fear? he said it from the start that he's not interested in second term. all these events were only drama before handing over.

Talking about fear, don't mistake his quietness for ... hmmm!!!

sai buhari
(not from my mind sha)

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2015
I will make a movie for him...
while others were shouting CHANGE!CHANGE!!!CHANGE!!!
he started the process by sticking to his words, the election was free and fair enough. yes! it was free and fair because he didn't win, he sacrificed his job to avert the bloodshed of baboon and dogs.
he kept to his words that he won't be back in second term, some of you started using that to criticize him when you saw him contesting. how else can he leave ?

Sai buhari!!

now, can your party please release those girls?ona boko boys don fyiok them tire oh!

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by 14DUI(m): 12:39am On Apr 01, 2015
All i want to tell him is this" The evil men do leave after them" every man will reap what he sow.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by xammyx(m): 12:45am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ is the world New Mandela. Was highly impressed. shocked

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by 0866ma081: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Personaly I like jonathan but PDP is a no no. He is a man of good heart but he is surrounded by BAD pple victory well deserved GMB sai buhari
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by dammytosh: 12:56am On Apr 01, 2015
XRAY21:

If I don't insult you I will not sleep well as an old fool a did not expect nothing more from you all I wanted is a little respect for ur president just pray u get to the level he is know

Can u sleep now ?

Oponu ayirada.

Suddenly little respect. When he was calling elder statesmen Moor park touts and rascals, u were one of the f00ls applauding him for a good job done.

Park well please.
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by nkpommpko(m): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2015
For those that partnered with us in the social media to realize this paradigm shift from, groups in facebook like, #ASKQUESTIONS,TATAFO(queens pigin english),#NOW,OGUTA FREE TALK FORUM, NIJAGEMS,twitter(#nijagems) etc, we salute you! For those partners joining us in the tedious continuum in the journey to a better new NIGERIA, we welcome you, and for the clogs in the wheel of our collective positive progress, we will defeat you. Let's go there! SAI BUHARI! APC CHANGE!
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 01, 2015
sleekman:
Ure very silly. What fear? GEJ doesn't want blood on his Hands hence his reluctance to engage BH. He always knew that BH was a smokescreen used by the north to oppose his second term. GMB has to be careful d way he goes about his anri-corruption war otherwise he's gonna set 9ja ablaze.
u disgust me
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2015
hardbody:

You are the biggest idiota on planet earth and i will tell why. This is not a military dispensation so wake uo and stop believing that GMB will just order the arrest and trial of Goodluck. There is something they call due process. Secondly, Orubebe is an adult and should be held responsible for his actions and inactions so why will Jona apologize to you and who is your father in the scheme of things? One inconsequential never do well in one rustic village? I could almost kill you with my bare hands for insulting a man that jas shown so much humility that has never been seen or heard in the history of Nigeria. Never do well. Mtcheeeww
u r sick i swear
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 01, 2015
totorimi:
Not an African leader. No true African can be pushed aside like this without heads rolling.

Anyway we all know he was a victim of high level conspiracy. I wondered heavily when they said PDP made him their sole candidate. Now I see the reason. The cabal is back.

If only he knew no man can be trusted. Inexperience in the game of treachery cost him his second term bid.
this is exactly what is the case, Jona is a victim of high level conspiracy! infact he woulda resigned a long time ago and leave their presidency for them which they so cherish or simply decide not to run for reelection. on the flip side this guy GEJ was actually given all these executive post on a platter. the northerner should have been allowed to continue after Yaradua demise.................. he failed to see the handwriting on the wall. GEJ is indeed a true democrat.

on a final note IMO, Naija is still a very Fake Polarised entity brimming all over the place with genocidal tendencies and hate.....the only hope of escape for the inhabitants of this miasma is disintegration
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2015
LAX89:

You're obviously still a child. During Buhari's military regime, people were afraid of Idiagbon, not Buhari, Buhari was made Head of State because of his rank at the time.. And Buhari, by his own admission, surrendered power mostly out of fear, not by choice. IBB and his boys waited for Idiagbon to travel out of the country before they executed their coup. If Idiagbon had been in the country, IBB and his boys would not have had the courage to execute a coup, but they saw Buhari as a weakling. Check the history.
idiagbon was to buhari just as ribadu was to obasanjo..get ur facts right...they fear ribadu but the main bad ass was obj
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by boluyongp(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2015
time82:
He is a Great President and worthy of emulation
No vex but thunder fire you. angry
Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by otunbakolawole(m): 1:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Is Jonathan really a Hero?
Freedom as I know it is not freely given by the oppressor / opponent. Its taken, after which you don't celebrate the oppressor for the freedom. Maybe because of my own exposure, conceding defeat after u lose an election is the norm.

you can't rebrand him a hero today after he failed at the polls, I appreciate his call to Buhari, and his address to Nigerians, history might be kind and nicer to him sooner or later, not today.

if that were the case, lets send our gratitude's to the white folks for abolishing slavery, that was nice too abi

Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by sleekman(m): 1:47am On Apr 01, 2015
BiHung:
u disgust me
ure a puke. Smelly thing Mtchewwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72