Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41825 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:
@Gbawe, berem et al: Should Senator Remi Tinubu be the new deputy senate president? That would be a gesture of appreciation to Tinubu for his support.

She will not be Senate President. It will be a very strong and vibrant character Buhari can rely on for assistance when progressive laws have to be pushed through ASAP. It has to be a sagacious schemer, mobiliser and charismatic 'bully'. I think they will look at Saraki. Technically, he is not from the same region as Buhari or Osinbajo so the equity balance works. Tinubu will get many concessions but not one which include his wife leading the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

The cabinet will be disbanded automatically and the incoming President will nominate and present his own cabinet. Obanikoro's position is as useful as old currency that is no longer legal tender. In one fell swoop all the thugs who have being disgracing Nigeria are taken out. Even Fayose is in trouble but that one is a conversation for another day. As for FFK, he is totally finished. He was the worst and went far beyond the limits of decency. I was livid when the lunatic said that ISIL and AL Qaeda were sponsoring Buhari yet one has to ultimately blame the desperado President who gave such a 'druggie' loose cannon a voice. FFK and Fayose probably won Buhari millions of vote in the SW. We thank them for their efforts on our behalf cool cool cool

Fani Kayode career is dead, he went to far even saying Tinubu has teeth issues and calling Baba a dead man or Saying Amaechi uses Pampers. Fani Will never be taken serious in the history of Nigeria's politics

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
reporting late live from eko.....

Victory for buhari
Victory for democracy
Victory for nigerians
Victory for Nigeria
Victory for Africa
cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM

a moment of silence for all our dollars that gej wasted at this precarious time

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

She will not be Senate President. It will be a very strong and vibrant character Buhari can rely on for assistance when progressive laws have to be pushed through ASAP. It has to be a sagacious schemer, mobiliser and charismatic 'bully'. I think they will look at Saraki. Technically, he is not from the same region as Buhari or Osinbajo so the equity balance works. Tinubu will get many concessions but not one which include his wife leading the Senate.
I meant deputy senate president. But since Saraki is the likely front-runner, there could be misgivings about having the top two senators from the same tribe. She could get a committee chairmanship position; or the majority leader position.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

I don't think its right to start giving post base on Appreciation, I believe this will go against what we stand for " Progressives ".

Even though we can't neglect the fact that, these are things bound to happen in today's politic which is a trade by barter system. I think there are other senators better that can take that post.

Beside Putting Remind Tinubu as deputy is not feasible as she is Yoruba , the leader and deputy speaker cannot be from a particular tribe, this APC will be mindful of.

As I see Saraki becoming Senate President. The only ground remind tinubu can be deputy speaker is when A northern is selected as Senate president. If this even Happens I still doubt remind will be Vice as APC will want to neutralize the effect of tribe, there for going for someone from another Region.

Bro, it is not going to happen that way with the APC. The Senate Presidency is a position almost as powerful as that of President. With this in mind, APC will go for someone respected by the members upper chambers who has earned the respect of others to the extent they defer to him/her. Many in the system do not like Buhari but they respects him and that is why he is now President-elect. Same way it will be easier for the APC to get progressive laws passed quickly with a respected Senate President who has clout and charisma. APC will not do things as PDP did. Entertain no fear about that.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
is it Tele kuku or something...

He even decamped by washing his hands in a bowl of water. He really disgraced Amaechi.

Lol. Now he missed. He wasn't patient enough. Just a week. Just 1 week. Only 1 week.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

tell me that is a lie!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro I also taught it was false, but it wasn't. Haven't you heard now that BON ( BROADCASTING ORGANISATION OF NIGERIAN ) has threatened to punish all those station who broadcasted hate documentaries

That'sthe latest gist in media now
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was here...congratulations to all of us,we the APC supporters jega'ed the PDP...grin

Wakacome
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol. Now he missed. He wasn't patient enough. Just a week. Just 1 week. Only 1 week.

protection money tinz barcanista style

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was there when it all looked difficult, even when some clowns decamped but we all believed in this project; Thanks be to God.
Never again shall Nigerians play the role of servants to our leaders. We decide who serves us!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:

I meant deputy senate president. But since Saraki is the likely front-runner, there could be misgivings about having the top two senators from the same tribe. She could get a committee chairmanship position; or the majority leader position.

Sorry dude, I just saw that you wrote deputy Senate President for Remi. I personally doubt, for several reasons, she would be a serious candidate for that either even discounting that she would be deemed Yoruba like Saraki.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Oklander: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

The cabinet will be disbanded automatically and the incoming President will nominate and present his own cabinet. Obanikoro's position is as useful as old currency that is no longer legal tender. In one fell swoop all the thugs who have being disgracing Nigeria are taken out. Even Fayose is in trouble but that one is a conversation for another day. As for FFK, he is totally finished. He was the worst and went far beyond the limits of decency. I was livid when the lunatic said that ISIL and AL Qaeda were sponsoring Buhari yet one has to ultimately blame the desperado President who gave such a 'druggie' loose cannon a voice. FFK and Fayose probably won Buhari millions of vote in the SW. We thank them for their efforts on our behalf cool cool cool
grin grin grin

Cool, Madueke will know what's up.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
I can't believe dokpesi played no knowledge of that documentary. Did he?

I believe he has a knowledge of the documentary. These are my reasons for my assertion.

1. He owns the station and defaulto should know how the station is runner even though he handed of to his son.

2. Raymond Dokpesi handed over control and board of management to his son, saying he has to pursue his political career. He then was romancing Jonathan.

3. Even when Jonathan visited AIT studios for early morning show KAKAKI, Raymond was there to welcome him and used a small girl to give him flowers. Who does this just for a President?

4. Law suit filed against his media house, even before the law suit was filed he should have read the papers in the morning to know this. Rich men buy papers to get conversant with the HeadLines
In summary Raymond was aware of the documentary.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by omniwater007: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
#bringbackberem
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

the next elections are governship and state HOA - fayose is now in the fight of his life.all that pdp support and intimidation is gone. one apc clinches ekiti hoa - he is gone on may 30th
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by teadrake(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
God bless you all. True patriot!!!!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by aresa: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:
As requested by Passingshot, this is my effort to create a Nairaland focal point to celebrate the win of GMB. We all fought hard, stood our ground, took the insults because our resolve to see good governance was unshakeable. I believe Buhari and Osinbajo will not disappoint Nigeria. APC supporters, help me drop your own congratulatory message.

[size=14pt]Big congratulation to team GMB/Osinbajo on Nairaland. We did it !!!!!!! [/size]

Yes, we did it with class and dignity and we didn't let them get to us with their poor mentality, crude and crass behavior and unintelligent fixations about old age, certificate, bigotry and divisive utterances.

Congrats....
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

I believe he has a knowledge of the documentary. These are my reasons for my assertion.

1. He owns the station and defaulto should know how the station is runner even though he handed of to his son.

2. Raymond Dokpesi handed over control and board of management to his son, saying he has to pursue his political career. He then was romancing Jonathan.

3. Even when Jonathan visited AIT studios for early morning show KAKAKI, Raymond was there to welcome him and used a small girl to give him flowers. Who does this just for a President?

4. Law suit filed against his media house, even before the law suit was filed he should have read the papers in the morning to know this. Rich men buy papers to get conversant with the HeadLines
In summary Raymond was aware of the documentary.

tinubu sued ait. they did one noisemaking counter sue. lets see what happens now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Bro, it is not going to happen that way with the APC. The Senate Presidency is a position almost as powerful as that of President. With this in mind, APC will go for someone respected by the members upper chambers who has earned the respect of others to the extent they defer to him/her. Many in the system do not like Buhari but they respects him and that is why he is now President-elect. Same way it will be easier for the APC to get progressive laws passed quickly with a respected Senate President who has clout and charisma. APC will not do things as PDP did. Entertain no fear about that.

Who do you think that will be? Cause last I checked Ngige won't be around
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Desola(f): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Desola, welcome. You and all the APC/Buhari ladies played your part and I hail you all. I think we have all grown so much in the past few years on this forum. Under a Government that unites Nigerians towards a common target of national progress, as I am sure Buhari's government will do, I think we can achieve a lot. The sky is the limit. I have come to respect the passion of many Nairalanders in the APC camp. Dogged and combative yet always ready to speak up for what/who they believe in. Truly wonderful. All the insults hurled our way non-stop for the past two years now seem worth it today.

Gbawe, we made it! Do you remember how they mocked us back in 2011 when Buhari lost? Look at us now? Not only does Buhari serves as our hope for a nation with integrity, he inspires us to believe that no matter how many times you fall, if you are honest and with good conscience, you will triumph. Goodness pays.

Look at us now?

He who laughs last last longest. Laughs best!

Well done comrade!

3 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
shout out to sowore

of course, we all know his next target will be gmb's govt cheesy cheesy cheesy

i really hope 234NEXT can have a reincarnation smiley

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by joseph1832(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:
As requested by Passingshot, this is my effort to create a Nairaland focal point to celebrate the win of GMB. We all fought hard, stood our ground, took the insults because our resolve to see good governance was unshakeable. I believe Buhari and Osinbajo will not disappoint Nigeria. APC supporters, help me drop your own congratulatory message.

[size=14pt]Big congratulation to team GMB/Osinbajo on Nairaland. We did it !!!!!!! [/size]

A shame barcanista won't be celebrating now!. Buhari's victory is a clear indication that political prostitution doesn't yield fruits any more!.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

protection money tinz barcanista style
lol!! You funny. Let's just leave barcanista I believe he now understands his errors.

Ooo I miss Beaf , @ Gbawe where is this guy call beat? He was a hardened supporter of GEJ during the 2011 elections.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Desola:

Gbawe, we made it! Do you remember how they mocked us back in 2011 when Buhari lost? Look at us now? Not only does Buhari serves as our hope for a nation with integrity, he inspires us to believe that no matter how many times you fall, if you are honest and with good conscience, you will triumph. Goodness pays.

Look at us now?

He who laughs last last longest. Laughs best!

Well done comrade!

those were dark times sad sad
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yes o sai berem

Sai MzJackBaueress

Congratulations!!! My princess warriors! And your NL team!

Berem & Obiagelli you have my respect from a country very far from Nigeria.

I have been following and commenting on the politics sections and was told off most of the times. But I am happy that your dream to have a passionate sincere president has come to pass, all of Africa deserves it.

Africa will be great again. As Mandela once said until Nigeria becomes right Africa will never be okay.

Your work starts now!

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!
Sai Africa!

Please do welcome Barcanista if he comes back, he got confused on the way.

Its very long road to freedom! kiss
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by patrickmuf(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
By the way, where is pendy79?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Adekunlemetals1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
The most ridiculous thing is the lack of good sportsmanship from the gejites. They have refused to congratulate my honourable president despite all their words of catter piller . Are they busy purchasing a one way ticket to Mongolia or what could be keeping them offline. Abeg help me tell them that the transformation has just begun...
Say baba... say tinubu..... say God.
Congratulations Nigeria.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:
lol!! You funny. Let's just leave barcanista I believe he now understands his errors.

Ooo I miss Beaf , @ Gbawe where is this guy call beat? He was a hardened supporter of GEJ during the 2011 elections.

most of us believe beaf is reno omokri - he handed over his job to the proto tandroids - sincere9jerian, rossike, mandelaguy - the second wave of pdp paid hacks
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
patrickmuf:
By the way, where is pendy79?

new id pendily or something like that

Adekunlemetals1:
The most ridiculous thing is the lack of good sportsmanship from the gejites. They have refused to congratulate my honourable president despite all their words of catter piller . Are they busy purchasing a one way ticket to Mongolia or what could be keeping them offline. Abeg help me tell them that the transformation has just begun...
Say baba... say tinubu..... say God.
Congratulations Nigeria.

most of them were paid hacks - youths earnesty spam for jona for money. its over. most of them will get new ids
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by decode55(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
docadams:

Wao!!!!
I can now breath easy.
In all my 16 years in the east I never saw a woman like you.
You are the Jewel of the East.
I wish you live there to fumigate the brains of the likes of Kenai.

Berem, jewel of the east?

What have you been smoking? undecided
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by geebehn(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
A well deserved victory for the General.

A well deserved victory for the APC.

A well deserved victory to all loyal Nigerians.

Thank God for his faithfulness. It's indeed a battle won.

And on this note i'll like to say R.I.P to those that passed away during the course of this electoral process. May the Lord God comfort their families.

NAIJA!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari / Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.