Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41659 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Sunymoore(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Clears throat... Picks mic..
I hereby congratulate all the members of APC for this victory, the victory is for democracy and for Nigeria.. May God guide our president and his vice... We have high hopes on them, and by God grace, we will not be disappointed...
Thanks all....
Edit: I forgot to drop the mic
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mentorandfriend(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is victory for democracy. I could go on about the insults we took, and the e-wars we tried so hard to avoid. We went through the waters, but we've arrived; HOPE FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
Long live Nigeria.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Tunjman(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations my president elect...for recognition purpose, I created the Lagos APC gubernatorial primary thread which made front page. A staunch supporter of APC.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Seaen(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations to Nigeria
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
skyfall:
Congrats, Gbawe and every one of the progressives on here. I feel so accomplished.

God bless.

Let's keep this thread active for the purpose of progressive brainstorming.

My brother thank you very much. Your support for the APC was unwavering and steadfast. We are happy today. Overjoyed really . Ope.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by omenka(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
LRNZH:

Omenka. Well done brother. You are an inspiration for me. The depth of your political experience here on NL will be missed.
Together we made it. I just couldn't be happier. Your contributions to the course was absolutely invaluable. You have indeed left an indelible mark on the politics board of this forum.

God bless the works of your hands.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by koboko69: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
she's going to continue her OPEC chairmanship at Panti.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmm. Do u have an idea about Dokpesi and Fayose?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Rawani: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iron sharpeneth iron. We did this all together, we took all the insults, defended all the lies, and dismantled all the propaganda even under the weight of the debilitating power of incumbency.

Kudos my comrades, let us continue to synergize and keep our dear President on his toes, in our quest to build a greater Nigeria.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Err what happens to the president of OPEC now grin grin
She will still hold the position because it's not an ambassadorship post. The office of OPEC president is separate from that of Nigerian petroleum minister. Therefore, Buhari cannot recall her from her post.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by docadams: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
If every other GMB detractor be forgiven Fayose must not benefit. He epitomizes everything that is evil. I hope Jagaban share same view with me even if GMB chooses to let go in the spirit of reconciliation.
He should be taught a lesson of why an elected leader should not resort to 'agberoitic' abuse of a potential boss.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Oklander: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol@ I see him decamping back.

If you know what I want in mind to make me happy. Some will say am bad.

1. Sack and deal with Abba Morro for not respecting my Tambuwal

2. Deal with Mbu.

3. I want to have see a picture of Patience Jonathan , Fan I Femi Kayode. And an article from sahara reporters about their new mood.

Lol. Just invite us.

What about Obanikoro? That useless ministerial position given to him should be scrapped and send him back to his village.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by koboko69: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Soe, eguerilla, brimie, garrithe1st, garrix8, koboko69, abes
congrats. ..my joy is filled. I dont even know what to type or say on NL. I have just been online reading comments and going through threads. I am overwhelmed with Joy

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
shout out to safarigirl - she was also a quiet voice of reason where gej was concerned in the face of the usual vitirol of her kinsmen

3 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oklander:

What about Obanikoro? That useless ministerial position given to him should be scrapped and send him back to his village.

It would be, recall he will leave when Jonathan leaves office.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Desola:
We did it people! We triumphed!! Nigeria has won!!!

Desola, welcome. You and all the APC/Buhari ladies played your part and I hail you all. I think we have all grown so much in the past few years on this forum. Under a Government that unites Nigerians towards a common target of national progress, as I am sure Buhari's government will do, I think we can achieve a lot. The sky is the limit. I have come to respect the passion of many Nairalanders in the APC camp. Dogged and combative yet always ready to speak up for what/who they believe in. Truly wonderful. All the insults hurled our way non-stop for the past two years now seem worth it today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Gbawe, berem et al: Should Senator Remi Tinubu be the new deputy senate president? That would be a gesture of appreciation to Tinubu for his support.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
koboko69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmm. Do u have an idea about Dokpesi and Fayose?

Are you talking of same Dokpesi that condemned the Hate documentary about Buhari today?

As if he never knew his when his station was broadcasting it.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol!!

So what of the mouth Maker ,Wike?

Oooo less I forget I pity that Amaechi Deputy oooooooo. Wet in b him name again?
is it Tele kuku or something...

He even decamped by washing his hands in a bowl of water. He really disgraced Amaechi.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Oklander:

The cabinet will be disbanded automatically and the incoming President will nominate and present his own cabinet. Obanikoro's position is as useful as old currency that is no longer legal tender. In one fell swoop all the thugs who have being disgracing Nigeria are taken out. Even Fayose is in trouble but that one is a conversation for another day. As for FFK, he is totally finished. He was the worst and went far beyond the limits of decency. I was livid when the lunatic said that ISIL and AL Qaeda were sponsoring Buhari yet one has to ultimately blame the desperado President who gave such a 'druggie' loose cannon a voice. FFK and Fayose probably won Buhari millions of vote in the SW. We thank them for their efforts on our behalf cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
Err what happens to the president of OPEC now grin grin

escape from naija loading

[img]http://esl.fis.edu/vocab/images/escape.jpg[/img]

we must see madam frog eyes in handcuffs

let nnpc tell us more stories about the 20 billion

PWC don enter one chance again - same way they gave oceanic bank a clean bill of health
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Are you talking of same Dokpesi that condemned the Hate documentary about Buhari today?

I can't believe dokpesi played no knowledge of that documentary. Did he?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

tell me that is a lie!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Kbworld: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
congrats baba buhari
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by samuelson06(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats Baba. Supporting you as a Southerner wasn't an easy task. I got bullied so many times but then I thought to myself that no matter what, we must learn to stand for what is right. Our son didn't performed and we had no reason to support him again. Sadly, tribalism has eaten deep into the fabrics of our society and this always plays out whenever I talked to people about you. But thank God, it's a done deal today. A good number of us voted you but we don't know what happened to our votes. But that's not important now. Once again, I say congratulations. The Change we all seeked is finally here. Thank God Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by CaptainAmerica1: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
I came late. I've been celebrating mehn

Now till May 29th will be interesting for me. The mockery PDP will receive ehn!

I endured enough, now the tables have turned!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Oklander: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

It would be, recall he will leave when Jonathan leaves office.
Better…
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by otokx(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God for saving Nigeria; join me in singing Dora song - we did it. Like Busta Rhymes sing together we made it.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ymodulus: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:
@Gbawe, berem et al: Should Senator Remi Tinubu be the new deputy senate president? That would be a gesture of appreciation to Tinubu for his support.

I don't think its right to start giving post base on Appreciation, I believe this will go against what we stand for " Progressives ".

Even though we can't neglect the fact that, these are things bound to happen in today's politic which is a trade by barter system. I think there are other senators better that can take that post.

Beside Putting Remind Tinubu as deputy is not feasible as she is Yoruba , the leader and deputy speaker cannot be from a particular tribe, this APC will be mindful of.

As I see Saraki becoming Senate President. The only ground remind tinubu can be deputy speaker is when A northern is selected as Senate president. If this even Happens I still doubt remind will be Vice as APC will want to neutralize the effect of tribe, there for going for someone from another Region.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by SaiBuharii: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
I played my part for the future.

SaiBuhari.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by LRNZH(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
Caseless:
is it Tele kuku or something...

He even decamped by washing his hands in a bowl of water. He really disgraced Amaechi.

Tele Ikuru I think.
His decamping was just daft. Well let's see what the guber elections hold for Rivers State. If they rig Wike in then Tele will have an opportunity to chop from govt.

I pity Adamu Mu'azu, the PDP chairman. After the way he was treated by Yuguda in 2007, he naturally should have been a progressive. But he got deceived by PDP's largesse and has failed again.
Otherwise, he is the best governor in Bauchi State's history- a known performer.

I commend Benue State people for delivering for GMB and making a statement to Gabriel Suswan who is arguably the worst performing governor in Nigeria today.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Caseless: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
oyb:

escape from naija loading

[img]http://esl.fis.edu/vocab/images/escape.jpg[/img]

we must see madam frog eyes in handcuffs

let nnpc tell us more stories about the 20 billion

PWC don enter one chance again - same way they gave oceanic bank a clean bill of health

grin grin grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by patrickmuf(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
With love of Calabar, I say Sai Buhari...
Congratulations to us all we're all winner...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Soludo, Utomi, Visit Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photo) / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.