Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41732 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mbulela: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Katsumoto:

Chief Gbawe

How are you? Congratulations to you too on this victory. Hopefully, the General can set Nigeria on the proper path.
Chief, don't be scarce again o.
Some of us miss you when you disappear even when we do not always agree with you.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Katsumoto: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2015
mbulela:

Chief, don't be scarce again o.
Some of us miss you when you disappear even when we do not always agree with you.

My person, I hope you are well. I will try to visit more often, although I have been very busy of late.

Thanks
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Bright4(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2015
We all won the election not GMB/PYO alone.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista sleeps with the fishes

calling on mammy and pappy watas to provide protection for him

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Katsumoto:

Chief Gbawe

How are you? Congratulations to you too on this victory. Hopefully, the General can set Nigeria on the proper path.

Oga Katsumoto it is good to hear from you. How come you left altogether? You were an inspiration to many here and the madmen, after you and others left, have taken over the asylum if you know what I mean. As for me, I am well. Probably won't be posting much any longer but it has been a pleasure knowing you and many others here for years. God bless and continue to uplift you.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Gbawe: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
oyb:

grin grin

Oyb how far? My nigga. Bro you do well. Year in and year out you were solid and stood for the right things. The kids here should learn from your example.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one......
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by dahmie2013: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm in! Sorry I came late, but all d same I'm on board dis flight! Congrats 2 all d persons dat won under our platform, more power 2 deir elbow.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm happy, Katsumoto is back.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Katsumoto: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm happy, Katsumoto is back.

Chief Orlando

Eyon mi, kilon shele? cheesy
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Katsumoto:

Chief Orlando

Eyon mi, kilon shele? cheesy
No problem. Oju to ri yin gbo o. I'm happy you're back.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

grin grin

Oyb how far? My nigga. Bro you do well. Year in and year out you were solid and stood for the right things. The kids here should learn from your example.

smiley
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats guys.......

Now is time for agenda setting......
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
oyb:

Awon oni wicked fingers grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mbulela: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Oga Katsumoto it is good to hear from you. How come you left altogether? You were an inspiration to many here and the madmen, after you and others left, have taken over the asylum if you know what I mean. As for me, I am well. Probably won't be posting much any longer but it has been a pleasure knowing you and many others here for years. God bless and continue to uplift you.
Before you disappear, please say a kind word for your friend Mallam Nuhu. How did he destroy so much goodwill in such a short time? Are we too quick in pronouncing the Messiahship of men and women who have not been tested enough? Are we not better off with an Orubebe who we can predict than a Ribadu who can never be predicted?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
mbulela:

Before you disappear, please say a kind word for your friend Mallam Nuhu. How did he destroy so much goodwill in such a short time? Are we too quick in pronouncing the Messiahship of men and women who have not been tested enough? Are we not better off with an Orubebe who we can predict than a Ribadu who can never be predicted?

The sad truth, imho ; he should have just kept out of politics.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
oyb:

The sad truth, imho ; he should have just kept out of politics.
Yup!!! At least he could have served as a nominee in some capacity. I am really sad at the turn of events. I really really like Ribadu and if his misadventure turns out to be his end in public service, I think it is a loss to Nigeria.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mbulela: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2015
naijababe:

Yup!!! At least he could have served as a nominee in some capacity. I am really sad at the turn of events. I really really like Ribadu and if his misadventure turns out to be his end in public service, I think it is a loss to Nigeria.
The man is a hypocrite as unstable as water.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Dannyset(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Sorry I came in late, but am in.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
mbulela:

The man is a hypocrite as unstable as water.

For people like me who are ardent fans, joining PDP was his greatest undoing. I would not go as far as calling him a hypocrite just yet but he certainly acted with some naivete.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by skyfall: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
To Gbawe & all fellow progressives. Congrats on the generally beautiful Governorship & State HoA election results.

My joy knows no bounds at the moment. May the new dispensation be enjoyable to all of us.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mbulela: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2015
naijababe:

For people like me who are ardent fans, joining PDP was his greatest undoing. I would not go as far as calling him a hypocrite just yet but he certainly acted with some naivete.
Funny enough joining PDP was the least of his sins in my books.
Literally recanting all the allegations he ever made is what made him worthless in my books.
Not like I was ever swayed from the start. As a default setting, I find it extremely hard believing any public figure.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2015
emedy:
I wish Ngige returned to the senate to be be the Senate President.
Its late but I trust GMB will give a fair play to all Nigerians. Lets believe.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mbulela: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2015
deen11:

Its late but I trust GMB will give a fair play to all Nigerians. Lets believe.
I don't care where they come from as long as merit is not sacrificed.
What did Igbos gain from ekweremadu and ihedioha?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem this day 13/04 is a happy man. The job is not yet done though.
Will be on the look out. Towards a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by ionsman: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Am one of the strongest Apc members. But no one recognises me here.... grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by PassingShot(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Despite that I am happy for the general performance of APC in these elections, that of my state, Oyo, does not give me much hope for the future.

Ajimobi is a mediocre performer and I would not have minded had Ladoja or Seyi Makinde won that election.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Soloter(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2015
I first and foremost wish to congratulate all the e-warriors in this forum and then GMB.PYO. With Nigeria's Internet access record been put at over 80millions, I believe we had a wide audience to reach and sell our candidates and their ideology. I also wish to congratulate GEJ for the timely call to GMB, it has silenced people like Agbaje, Asari, and the other unnoticed warlords who were ready to make the nation ungovernable. MEND also needs to be congratulated for believing in our candidates .

Lastly Christians in this forum should endeavour to constantly present GMB.PYO before the throne of Grace so the can be shielded from strange sicknesses and health failures as was the case with Yar'Adua.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2015
mbulela:

Funny enough joining PDP was the least of his sins in my books.
Literally recanting all the allegations he ever made is what made him worthless in my books.
Not like I was ever swayed from the start. As a default setting, I find it extremely hard believing any public figure.

He was never going to live that down, but I liked his fervour as EFCC chairman even if I didn't care much for his boss. It's really sad sha, I hope he can find his way back somehow! I do not like Tinubu at all but I have to admit, he is pretty good at politicking and chosing the right heads. If I can look the other for Tinubu, I certainly can do the same for Nuhu, I hope he can find some way back to redemption.

BTW, did Sen. Jummai really win in Taraba?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mbulela: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
naijababe:

He was never going to live that down, but I liked his fervour as EFCC chairman even if I didn't care much for his boss. It's really sad sha, I hope he can find his way back somehow! I do not like Tinubu at all but I have to admit, he is pretty good at politicking and chosing the right heads. If I can look the other for Tinubu, I certainly can do the same for Nuhu, I hope he can find some way back to redemption.

BTW, did Sen. Jummai really win in Taraba?

No she did not.
Immediately i heard TY was backing the PDP candidate i knew she was gone.
Anyway, i think she fought a good fight.
You and I have the same opinion on oga Tinubu. The man has an eye for merit when the stakes are high.
Unfortunately, I hope Nuhu never finds redemption. Unless you also want Abati to be redeemed?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by phemmyutd(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
THANK GOD FOR CROWNING OUR EFFORT WITH SUCCESS
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
mbulela:

No she did not.
Immediately i heard TY was backing the PDP candidate i knew she was gone.
Anyway, i think she fought a good fight.
You and I have the same opinion on oga Tinubu. The man has an eye for merit when the stakes are high.
Unfortunately, I hope Nuhu never finds redemption. Unless you also want Abati to be redeemed?

Abati ke?! If na play, abeg stop am o. TY as in Theophilus Danjuma?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.