Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (41749 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by olajide8(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
CFCfan:
I have a faint idea of what the cabinet would be like. Fashola, Abike Dabiri, Fayemi, Ezekwesili, Amaechi, Sam Nda Isaiah, Ngige, et al would surely be there.
Soludo will most likely be the chief economic adviser.
Yes but nda isaiah- hmm" soludo maybe not - but we wait to see! General dambazo is coming back- as either NSA or minister of defence* fayemi is coming on board mamora - SA national assembly relations* others would be ambassadors expect a lot of new faces pat utomi and bizmack ruwane- nigeria is about to start working*
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mickeymimi: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sai Papa / Pastor/ APC Congrats

Vote Ambode 4 Lagos

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by OrigamiIII: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Congratulations folks. Its was indeed a very fierce battle. Thank God it ended well for us, for the party and for the nation. Its the birth of our democratic throttling march to national greatness. Congrats once more.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ilekeh(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Aunty desola, Ilekeh where art thou

You still think I'm Desola, don't you?

No problem, I take it as a compliment.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Ilekeh(f): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2015
angelsing:
I have never done this on Nairaland before to insult any one but I want to do this right now in the mood of victory
1.Barcanista: you are really a good fellow whom one can learn from, u gave me all the ammunition needed to counter most pdp lies to the point that I won many people over for Buhari..You later swing which I was very disappointed in but one thing we APC fans are forever grateful for the enlightenment..One things is for sure u know next to nothing about SW politics so when next u want to talk about about this region, just remember u are a shit on this.
2 FireFire: you are always objective though often laced with bias comment..so for this I say "u dey gbogbolocigar!
3 Anonimi: what can I say about this nuisance, just one name I have given u " Coloured printer"
4.Ichidodo: a deranged fellow who post crap and thinks crap...Always trying to look like someone with good brain but in the real sense he is just a 5yrs old kid begging for attention
5.Temitemi: this one is just a Robot as everyone can confirm..when he was design his brain was programmed with only few words "GEJ till shit".
6.Ngwakwe: he is an objective fellow but can sometimes take this Tribal ish too serious..
7.Clevermind: this one is as stupid as the irony of his name...No sense to process anything...he is just the prototype of Temitemi

Wish I can remember all ya monikers but I can't and to all progressives we are the new generation of change..Shout to Gbawe, berem, iyangbali, pendy79, cleverly, Aresa, demdem, ilungunboy, rilwayne001, Wisdomflakes, omenka, Passingshot, obiageli,Egift,LZRNH,Ilekeh,Caseless,Iphilips etc...you guys rock!...Our work is not done, we must finish it in lagos..Lagos won't be a consolation for PDP...this is victory for Democracy...To all the Pro GEJ no hard feelings am just so Happy..

I didn't do much o, I came at the last minute. I wasn't interested at the beginning but berem, egift, Gbawe and many other's fire inflamed me. I began doing my own research and realized that Baba is the man for the job.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by integralng: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Gbawe:
As requested by Passingshot, this is my effort to create a Nairaland focal point to celebrate the win of GMB. We all fought hard, stood our ground, took the insults because our resolve to see good governance was unshakeable. I believe Buhari and Osinbajo will not disappoint Nigeria. APC supporters, help me drop your own congratulatory message.

[size=14pt]Big congratulation to team GMB/Osinbajo on Nairaland. We did it !!!!!!! [/size]

Present sir.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by vivacious01: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
nice one!
Thanks dear.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Metrofox(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Even when she is no longer minister? I thought the post was given to Nigeria and not her person.
It's not possible, she's gone with the wind
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Katsumoto: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Gbawe:

Probably too much 'harrassment'. They were 'jailing' many of us vocal and passionate GMB supporters mercilessly recently. My other only moniker has been banned till next year effectively rendering it 'retired'. I just got off a ban with my main Gbawe user ID.

I wonder if we wll see all the Nairalanders who were ultra-passionate about the removal of GEJ but left Nairaland for good. They probably never believed this day would come.

The likes of Kilode, Koruji, Dayo Kanu, Pukkah, Eguerilla, Katsumoto and many, many others. Guys, I salute una even if you are gone for good. You played your part.

Chief Gbawe

How are you? Congratulations to you too on this victory. Hopefully, the General can set Nigeria on the proper path.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by joanblade234(f): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Greatness is here

Change is here to stay

Federal and Lagos will be on the same page (Like other states, why would we Lagosians be denied our rights as Nigerians), thats the REAL CHANGE..

I believe in Nigeria

I believe in the Real Change

I believe in GMB a great man

I believe in Lagos, the center of excellence, which it now has the chance to truly excel beyond measure

I believe in Akinwunmi Ambode, a man with the training and experience for the job

I believe in APC
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

You still think I'm Desola, don't you?

No problem, I take it as a compliment.
No, i should have typed desola and Ilekeh. My error.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
The old days feeling like yesterday. By the way, where is barcanista?

gbawe
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by CecyAdrian(f): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
I will Always be glad I took part in making these Change a reality grin
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by AjanleKoko: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
isalegan2:

How dare you call odindi OYB the M-word? shocked tongue

Wasn't referring to him.I meant the Jonathan fans wink
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by isalegan2: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Wasn't referring to him.I meant the Jonathan fans wink

Knew that. Where's your sarcasm meter? tongue

Anyway, now that fed is locked and loaded, onto gubernatorial. I'm not passionate about who gets in, but was told the contest in Lagos is gearing up to be competitive because PDP is throwing all their might into it and mobilising like crazy to get out the vote. I just assumed with APCs base in Lagos being a behemoth that it was no contest. You're in Lag, right? What d'ya know?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Senator Aisha Alhassan, the APC's female governorship candidate in Taraba, could make history next week Saturday. She would be the 1st woman elected as a governor.

But to achieve that, the APC need to bring in Buhari, and throw in more cash to help her campaign. The PDP only won Taraba in the presidential election by 49,000 votes; which is definitely surmountable.

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by isalegan2: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks for that, Chelsea fan. I trust you've been well. Good to sight you. cheesy cool
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MaziOmenuko: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Evathyst:
Here he comes again!

I told you I'll be stalking you till you finish dt crime & adventure story.

Avicky! Na where you dey? Come see Mazi o!

avicky:

Present. Wetin he do again?
Maziomenuko oginni?

My two sweethearts cheesy

Eva, the concluding part of that story is rated 18+. Don't want to be spoiling anyone here.

Avicky dearie, what's up?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by MaziOmenuko: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Timbuktou:
and I assure you, most of these do not reside in igboland

Many do. I reckon traveling for xmas and seeing 2 cars branded with GMB campaign banners in my street. I also realized people listened to me with apt attention when I highlight his achievements and why they should vote for him; unlike in 2011 when I met hostilities from everyone I spoke to.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by avicky(f): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

My two sweethearts cheesy

Eva, the concluding part of that story is rated 18+. Don't want to be spoiling anyone here.

Avicky dearie, what's up?
I'm good dear. How's d ministry?
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Kilode1: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Maawi nitori mo n gbo

Really? Won pa oruko t'eyin naa da?

Anyway I was going to request some Fuji songs to celebrate but I have danced so much since Monday I need to rest these bones.

E ku ise takun takun yin...

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Kilode1: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Gbawe:

Probably too much 'harrassment'. They were 'jailing' many of us vocal and passionate GMB supporters mercilessly recently. My other only moniker has been banned till next year effectively rendering it 'retired'. I just got off a ban with my main Gbawe user ID.

I wonder if we wll see all the Nairalanders who were ultra-passionate about the removal of GEJ but left Nairaland for good. They probably never believed this day would come.

The likes of Kilode, Koruji, Dayo Kanu, Pukkah, Eguerilla, Katsumoto and many, many others. Guys, I salute una even if you are gone for good. You played your part.

You never wavered. You never gave up. Congratulations Gbawe.

The next task is ensuring the oppressors of our people don't derail Baba. We must keep the fire burning everywhere. Online and offline.

Next APC must win Lagos, then we'll dance, drink and troll until inauguration. Hard work after that..

1 Like

Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Akanbiedu(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Looks like I am late to the party. He he
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by citizenY(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Demdem:
I supported Buhari with all my heart all these years. Using this medium to tell him that though i believe in him however i choose to remain his greatest critic. Its simply for a better Nigeria. I hope he wont disappoint me.
Again, good riddance to Jonah-daft.

That is the spirit... I will join you...Nigerians , not PDP should be the opposition to APC......Eternal vigilance is the word
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by AjanleKoko: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
isalegan2:

Knew that. Where's your sarcasm meter? tongue

Anyway, now that fed is locked and loaded, onto gubernatorial. I'm not passionate about who gets in, but was told the contest in Lagos is gearing up to be competitive because PDP is throwing all their might into it and mobilising like crazy to get out the vote. I just assumed with APCs base in Lagos being a behemoth that it was no contest. You're in Lag, right? What d'ya know?

APC will win. Will be close, but APC will win.
Who needs PDP hanging around anywhere? angry
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by princewolex(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
SAI BUHARI, BETTER NIGERIA.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by isalegan2: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kilode1:

Iyalode Iwapele!

Whatchutalkmbout not being APC??

I have your membership card printed already. I only need to attach picture cool

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

{{{Kilode}}}

About Lagos Guber Cinema starring Ambode and Agbajelola tongue

Why is Ambode a better choice?

If PDP candidate Agbaje were running on the APC ticket and Ambode was on PDP side, would you still favour Ambode? Please answer before Election time less than 12 hours away. wink

By the way, for days now, just about every page I click on NL, Ambode's face is staring back at me. So, I finally clicked on the ad today. I think they changed it yesterday. This is what I got:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87YshvjJ72k cheesy

In fairness to the opposition and abiding by the Equal Time Rule, here are a couple of items I read on Mr. Agbaje. smiley

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/why-tinubu-is-scared-of-jimi-agbaje/199941/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/lagos-guber-parted-ways-tinubu-jimi-agbaje/
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by birdman(m): 3:55am On Apr 11, 2015
AjanleKoko:

APC will win. Will be close, but APC will win.
Who needs PDP hanging around anywhere? angry

i think recent events have energized an APC base that was planning to slack off this Saturday. Everyone knows what the stakes are now
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by VoodooDoll(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Looking forward to APC clearing the slate today!!!

Bye bye PDP, rubbish people!!!
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by zekki: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote APC
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Katsumoto:

Chief Gbawe

How are you? Congratulations to you too on this victory. Hopefully, the General can set Nigeria on the proper path.

Whaaaaat! You're still around on this forum? You're one of the reasons I got into this community.
Re: All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. by mbulela: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
olajide8:

Yes but nda isaiah- hmm" soludo maybe not - but we wait to see! General dambazo is coming back- as either NSA or minister of defence* fayemi is coming on board mamora - SA national assembly relations* others would be ambassadors expect a lot of new faces pat utomi and bizmack ruwane- nigeria is about to start working*
I love the way you guys drop these names left,right and center. I hope all these newspaper iintellectuals will deliver?
I really do not care who is appointed as long as it is no longer business as usual.the change we want is a change from the usual impunity,lawlessness and abuse of power. Anything short of that,the next change will be with machetes,petrol and tyres. In that change,there will be no Apc or PDP. The entire political class will be consumed as one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.