Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tribute To President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan (701 Views)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Johnathan (states By States) May 2011 -may 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan by bestman09(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will forever love you Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and your energetic wife Dame Patience Jonathan (Mama Peace), I bless you from my heart forever in the name of Jesus.
You taught me how to manage people and manage your anger in the face of hatredness, insults and criticism. You taught me how to love everyone equally without any iota of tribalism. You taught me how to believe and rely on God for help throughout your tenure particularly the election period. You have never insulted anyone rather they are the one insulting you and calling you names. You have been rated the most insulted president in the world and that is true even among your own people. I saw you when you told Prof. Jega to conduct a free and fair election and call whoever win. I saw you when you were praying to God for His blessing upon this nation. I saw your heart, I know what you want; you want peace, love, prosperity and true success for this country. I saw all your honest efforts, I saw your sleepless night of thinking how to better the lot of this nation, I saw them. I take solace from the fact that the creator of this world is watching from a distance. I take solace that your reedemer and my reedemer lives. The mighty one of isreal is still on His throne, the King of kings and the King of glory is still at work, He's not yet done with the world he created. He himself knows what to do. Glory be to the Lord on Highest. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan by olu77(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan is a perfect gentle man who has achieved what we'll in nearest future appreciate him for. However, his energetic wife is top amongst those who caused his fall.
Lesson: don't ever expose your weakness to women they would lead you astray

1 Like

Re: Tribute To President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan by Mickop(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
still my man. Hope GMB will do better.
hats off GEJ
Re: Tribute To President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan by bestman09(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
The true Hero of our Democracy
Re: Tribute To President Goodluck Ebele Johnathan by eukpoju: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej will for ever remain a great leader, he gave Nigerians what obasanjo could not give us. And that is free and fair election.

(1) (Reply)

South African President Wants Foreigners Deported From The Country Officially / I Have Had Enough Of Politics –jonathan / BREAKING: Ex-senate Leader, Zwingina, Others Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.