Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I (2069 Views)

Infinix Edge Is Coming, See Here / I.con The World's First Smart Condom / Android OS On A Kitchen Knife With Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by caukerzee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2015

Samsung today introduced the Galaxy Blade edge, a smart knife (the first in the world) that offers smartphone capabilities. The Blade edge comes with all the features of the Galaxy S6 - including Android, the latest TouchWiz UI, and a great camera that's always ready to take photos of your delicious food. With its ceramic body and its razor-sharp diamond edge, the new Galaxy can be successfully used as a kitchen knife. It comes with a foldable handle that can, upon request, be made out of premium olivewood, ceramic, stainless steel, or even mammoth tusk.

Thanks to Samsung Knox, the Blade edge is a safe knife. It's got a finger detection mechanism that prevents it from cutting human skin, while anti-virus protection alerts you whenever unwanted germs are detected in your ingredients. In addition, the Galaxy Blade edge is waterproof and fireproof, and includes a stylus that can function as a thermometer, or as a baking tool. Samsung designed an Ultra 4D Curved Flash to be used as the main memory of the Galaxy Blade edge.

All in all, Samsung believes that the Galaxy Blade edge should be the ultimate kitchen tool for modern chefs who, thanks to the new device, no longer need to buy smartphones and knifes as separate products.

It's already April 1 in South Korea, which means the Galaxy Blade edge is just one of Samsung's April Fools' Day pranks. Or at least that's what the company wants us to believe (you can never know what's really cooking in its secret R&grin labs).

SOURCE:PhoneArena

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
April fool
Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by Optional2(f): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
April fool don start
Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by tegamarro(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Fear catch me oo befor u knw nw na Elephone G80 cutlass,, edge of Distruction.... Yagaaaaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by bablononi(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Fear catch me
Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 01, 2015
tegamarro:
Fear catch me oo befor u knw nw na Elephone G80 cutlass,, edge of Distruction.... Yagaaaaa

iPhone 7s SmartSword
#Silent Slicer

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by caukerzee(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by ChrisChino(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
April fool
Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by ignis: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Op, Can it be used as axe or cutlass too?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2015
caukerzee:
Wetin be the capabilities?

e fit clear grass, cut flower for garden

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans Unlimited Gems, Gold And Elixir! No Ban! Now With Pvp! / Play Store No Connection Error Fix (root Is Required) / Airtel 1.5gig For 500 Naira The Way I Do Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.