Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

I.con The World's First Smart Condom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I.con The World's First Smart Condom (4071 Views)

Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / Blackview BV9600 Plus: The World's First Rugged Phone With In-display Scanner. / Word First Smart Condom Will Measure The Energy You Burn In A Round Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Keemie(f): 11:30am On Mar 04, 2017
OK guys have you ever wondered how well you performed during sexual intercourse? Are you a fitness buff who wonders about how many calories you've burnt during the deed.
How many thrusts? Speed of your thrusts? The duration of your sessions? Frequency? How many different positions you use in the period of a week, month or year? Ever wonderedhow you stack up to other people from around the world?

I.con has come to your rescue. i.Con is the worlds first smart condom ring and will be available in 2017 from British Condoms exclusively.

the marketers explained that i.Con is not really a condom, i.con is a ring that will sit over a condom at the base, which you can use several times. It is extremely comfortable, water resistant and lightweight, you won’t even know it’s there ensuring maximum pleasure and, peace of mind that you can choose any condom you wish to use in conjunction with the i.Con.

How It Works

I.con Utilizes a Nano-chip and sensors, i.Con will measure and remember a number of different variables during your sessions. Once your session is completed, you will then be able to use the i.Con app to download your recent data which is paired to the device using Bluetooth technology. Once you have downloaded your data, the i.Con will automatically clear its memory making way for your next session. It’s extremely simple to use.
You can charge I.con with it's integrated micro USB cord, charging takes up to 1 hour. The charge can last you approximately 6 to 8 hours of live use.

All data shared with I.con will be kept anonymous but you have the option to share your recent data with friends, or, indeed the world. You will be able to anonymously access stats that you can compare with i.Con users worldwide.

What does i.con records

- Calories burnt during sexual intercourse-Speed of thrusts
- Total number of thrusts
- Frequency of sessions
- Total duration of sessions
- Average velocity of thrusts
- Girth measurement
- Different positions used (currently BETA testing – will have more info in a release coming soon)
- Average skin temperature

The i.Con will be available in the market at the end of the year for £60. There’s currently a waiting list of 96,000 pre-orders.

http://www.kemtechie.com/2017/03/icon-worlds-first-smart-condom.html

1 Like

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by ediama(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2017
grin

Brit-ish is always conscious about their health ey...counting all these shii juz to check if u doing it well cheesy

Abeeeg I hope this one is glow in the dark too..

1 Like

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Hahahaha grin
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2017
NLPsychologist:
Hahahaha grin
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=54260438][/quote]

I was staying my own, then my zip open. This use to be sign of something for me.

I check Nairaland only to find that you have used me to book space

Brother why grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by stanway(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
op I guess you will soon become a major distributor,lol
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Alfred234(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hope it won't later cause cancer

1 Like

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Idydarling(f): 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
smart condom, smart sickness

1 Like

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by policy12: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
What a generation?
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by CRAPHA96(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
chai uwa na acho ikpu......what a world of oloshi's and olosho's cry
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by directonpc(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
This will help ashawos bill their clients better

5 Likes

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by abdulaz: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
It's a man's world though.
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Mario1989(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
angryEverything is becoming digital... even CONDOM!!!
HALLELUYA!!!
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Abdhul(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
END TIME condom
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by sirfit: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by iamXero(m): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
So now any babe that tells you don't know how to "Hit it" well or you're weak in the sack, you can simply shut her up by showing her your I.con stats.

"Woman you said I can't hit it? Well check out my stats, my numbers are LIT and numbers don't lie"

You can even share it with your friends shocked

"Guy see my knacking numbers, you fit beat am?"

Proof of thrusting power.

Chai!!!! Teki-no-logy **chews kola**

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 05, 2017
sex gone digital
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:09am On Mar 05, 2017
iamXero:
So now any babe that tells you don't know how to "Hit it" well or you're weak in the sack, you can simply shut her up by showing her your I.con stats.

"Woman you said I can't hit it? Well check out my stats, my numbers are LIT and numbers don't lie"

You can even share it with your friends shocked

"Guy see my knacking numbers, you fit beat am?"

Proof of thrusting power.

Chai!!!! Teki-no-logy **chews kola**

Abi o. There'll even be a game about it. Call it Fast Banger or some shi.t like that. Ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by hoover420: 7:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Oloshos won't take this news likely! grin
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by stinggy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
ediama:
Anything to provoke God is okay by umu- uwa!

What's the motive behind this........more and more?
How are they provoking God? Who created seix?
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by kunlesehan(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
this is riDICKulous

1 Like

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by busky101(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Inukwanu m
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
pen!s cancer
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by MrBONE2(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
The ring would be worn in conduction with condoms in order to Emunurated the statistical Numbers of PURNANIS BEING GUWARAD ON THE GO. grin these modern people Emmmm. grin
Ayam coming first. grin

Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by Janyves(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
It's a good innovation......... But never without a drawback. Very soon issues like emissions, and abnormal radiation will pop up.
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by constance500: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
I.DIE grin
Re: I.con The World's First Smart Condom by haylegbede1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sex is now turned into some random activity like walking!

Interesting!

Thank you for sinking the human race depper, I.Cum

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do / Infinix Hot 6 And 6 Pro Finally Launched And Available In Nigeria / MTN Shares N30,000 To Arik Passengers, From Abuja To Owerri – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.