Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? (1437 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
How can a vice president lose his state, a PDP state twice with such a mind boggling gap? Namadi Sambo never brought anything to the table. Anyway, I blame Goodluck Jonathan for not playing good politics. The mole within has sold him out hegemonist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by francizy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hehehehe, nwanne let's forget the past and face the future. Buhari has won, let all of us the PDP supporters back him up with hopes he will bring a progressive change, else, hopefully we vote another party come 2019
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by tandoe: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
My fellow country men please Let's desist from inciting statements at this time cause the tension is still high to avoid problems
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Some are calling GEJS defeat a disgrace. Some say he destroyed the pdp. And I say they are ignorant of Nigeria's configuration and political history.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, the north will continue to determine who governs Nigeria. Ask Obasanjo and he will tell you that Alliance For Democracy (AD) was the dominant party in yoruba land when he became president under PDPs umbrella. It was the North that made him president. But for GEJs inroad to the NorthCentral in 2011, he wouldn't have been president. The same north that brought the PdP to power in 1999 is the north that has brought APC to power in 2015. And fact is that apart from those who have reasons why they didn't want GEJ and the PdP, if General Sani Abacha resurrects to contest elections against a southerner, he will still get the kind of massive support and votes buhari got from the north. It's not just at the federal level. In Kogi, the Igala's of Kogi East determines who becomes governor of that state and they have remained in power like forever. In kaduna, the people of northern kaduna determines who governs that state and the same luck that made Goodluck Jonathan president is what made Late Patrick Yakowa, the first governor from southern Kaduna after Namadi sambo was picked as Vice President by GEJ. In Benue, the Tivs determines who becomes governor and that's is why the idoma's are clamoring for Gurara state. In Borno, if you are not kanuri, I doubt if you can be LG chairman. I can go on and on. So as much as majority of NIGERIANS wanted change, it will be ignoble to vilify GEJ for PDPs fall.
The Igbo's did very well supporting GEJ and the Niger-Deltans owe them a lot. As long as we remain one Nigeria, they will be supported likewise whenever the need arises. But they will still need the north just as this years elections have shown.
I don't know how Namadi Sambo became governor of Kaduna state before he became Vice President. He could not deliver his home state both in 2011 and 2015. Seeing that he lost his state with such a huge gap is senseless. Adamu Muazu (PDPs national chairman) and Isa Yududa (PdP governor) also lost bauchi with a landslide. Shey too all see why Even Abacha or Adolf Hitler (assuming he is from northern Nigeria) will get the kind of votes and support Buhari got from the north. Apart from Taraba and Plateau states which are majorly Populated by Christians, JONATHAN didn't win in any northern state even those with PdP governors at the helm. I hope we get the message and learn our lessons down south.

Be That as it may, I still love you Jonathan. You have taught me another class of humility, how to smile in the face of challenges and opposition, how to be a winner, how to rise from grass to grace, how to be a Goodluck charm, how to be calm in the eye of the storm, how not to give up because you never did, how to accept criticism, how to smile with even with the enemy, how not to allow your background determine your future, How to accept defeat no matter how Painful and many more.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by champion69(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nnamadi Sambo is actually one of GEJ weakest link, yes he is a loyal vice president but that does not win election for you, GEJ should have dropped Sambo and pick someone formidable from the north that will garner northern votes for him.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Deiok(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Osinbajo.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by truefact: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
They are all moles surrounding that naive weakling
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
torhuke:
Some are calling GEJS defeat a disgrace. Some say he destroyed the pdp. And I say they are ignorant of Nigeria's configuration and political history.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, the north will continue to determine who governs Nigeria. Ask Obasanjo and he will tell you that Alliance For Democracy (AD) was the dominant party in yoruba land when he became president under PDPs umbrella. It was the North that made him president. But for GEJs inroad to the NorthCentral in 2011, he wouldn't have been president. The same north that brought the PdP to power in 1999 is the north that has brought APC to power in 2015. And fact is that apart from those who have reasons why they didn't want GEJ and the PdP, if General Sani Abacha resurrects to contest elections against a southerner, he will still get the kind of massive support and votes buhari got from the north. It's not just at the federal level. In Kogi, the Igala's of Kogi East determines who becomes governor of that state and they have remained in power like forever. In kaduna, the people of northern kaduna determines who governs that state and the same luck that made Goodluck Jonathan president is what made Late Patrick Yakowa, the first governor from southern Kaduna after Namadi sambo was picked as Vice President by GEJ. In Benue, the Tivs determines who becomes governor and that's is why the idoma's are clamoring for Gurara state. In Borno, if you are not kanuri, I doubt if you can be LG chairman. I can go on and on. So as much as majority of NIGERIANS wanted change, it will be ignoble to vilify GEJ for PDPs fall.
The Igbo's did very well supporting GEJ and the Niger-Deltans owe them a lot. As long as we remain one Nigeria, they will be supported likewise whenever the need arises. But they will still need the north just as this years elections have shown.
I don't know how Namadi Sambo became governor of Kaduna state before he became Vice President. He could not deliver his home state both in 2011 and 2015. Seeing that he lost his state with such a huge gap is senseless. Adamu Muazu (PDPs national chairman) and Isa Yududa (PdP governor) also lost bauchi with a landslide. Shey too all see why Even Abacha or Adolf Hitler (assuming he is from northern Nigeria) will get the kind of votes and support Buhari got from the north. Apart from Taraba and Plateau states which are majorly Populated by Christians, JONATHAN didn't win in any northern state even those with PdP governors at the helm. I hope we get the message and learn our lessons down south.

Be That as it may, I still love you Jonathan. You have taught me another class of humility, how to smile in the face of challenges and opposition, how to be a winner, how to rise from grass to grace, how to be a Goodluck charm, how to be calm in the eye of the storm, how not to give up because you never did, how to accept criticism, how to smile with even with the enemy, how not to allow your background determine your future, How to accept defeat no matter how Painful and many more.

Bros, I dey tell you!

Am from Abia, my state gave GEJ 200K+ votes or so...then one state from the north will just drop a bomb

BOOOM...

One point something million! My God!

With that kind of firepower, the North owns Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Namadi Sambo was a loyal deputy

Question his charisma but not his loyalty

PDP as a party was asleep that is why they lost

The election did not start on Saturday

The election started when APC in collusion with INEC sponsored a voter registration drive in Buhari strong holds

The election started when the strong holds of Buhari registered for PVC

The election was probably won with INEC lopsided destribution of PVC to Buhari strongholds

So it's not about sambo, the party needs to go back to the drawing board.

PDP appears to have lost the Senate. I think David Mark rather go back to NASS and sit on the back bench for nothing. I think David Mark should double as the board of trustees chairman of the party and help rebuild it.

PDP should start preparing for opposition and restrategise. 2019 is arround the corner!

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Bros, I dey tell you!

Am from Abia, my state gave GEJ 200K+ votes or so...then one state from the north will just drop a bomb

BOOOM...

One point something million! My God!

With that kind of firepower, the North owns Nigeria.

so ebuka aka buddhamonk has finally conceded defeat.
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Scatterboss(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
mikeansy:
Namadi Sambo was a loyal deputy

Question his charisma but not his loyalty

PDP as a party was asleep that is why the lost

The election did not start on Saturday

The election started when APC in collusion with INEC sponsored a voter registration drive in Buhari strong holds

The election started when the strong holds of Buhari registered for PVC

The election was probably won with INEC lopsided destribution of PVC to Buhari strongholds

So it's not about sambo, the party needs to go back to the drawing board.

PDP appears to have lost the Senate. I think David Mark rather go back to NASS and sit on the back bench for nothing. I think David Mark should double as the board of trustees chairman of the party and help rebuild it.

PDP should start preparing for opposition and restrategise. 2019 is arround the corner!
[/s]

Accept defeat and stop boring us with your jargons. Smh

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Accept defeat and stop boring us with your jargons. Smh

At least we are not blowing people up or killing people because we lost.

That's what u Buhari supporters do!
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
sambo is not a political heavy weight in kaduna. For crying out loud the man lost his LG which is zaria woefully to buhari. Gej made some really mistakes in his re-election campaign bid.

Gej spend his money where he is not suppose to spend. Just look at where gej was throwing his money at; gani Adams, baales, thugs and so many inconsequential ediots in odualand. FFK couldn't even deliver his polling unit to gej, same with obanikoro. Gej trusted many ediots in odualand to deliver odualand to him and unfortunately they failed woefully.

Gej allowed his psychopaths make many powerful enemies for him without questioning them or quarreling them.

Anyway in all, his defeat was a victory for nigerians and Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria
God help buhari fulfill his numerous promises
Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by Scatterboss(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
mikeansy:

At least we are not blowing people up or killing people because we lost.

That's what u Buhari supporters do!

You can blow people, its your choice. You are bitter, don't kill yourself because of this election. Take handkerchief and stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Is Namadi Sambo An APC Mole Or Nothern Hegemonic? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Segeggs:
so ebuka aka buddhamonk has finally conceded defeat.

Lol, yours truely is as apolitical as they come.

I think you mistake me for another handle.

But for the record, I am most curious to see what is really going to CHANGE.

(1) (Reply)

20 Facts About Major General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) / I Initally Wanted To Vote Ambo Now I Will Vote Jimi.. Thanks To The Mouthed King / N Korea Defence Chief 'shot For Falling Asleep'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.