Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (21242 Views)

Pregnant Mother Of Two, 7 Others Paraded As Robbery Suspects / Police Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Borno Gov’s Lodge / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Mustay(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
This one resemble ram now
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by kanayo74(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
it continues like this
5) u can quote law for someone without knowing what it entails
6) u carry gun and shoot when provoked
7) u can become a nuisance in the nation by misbehaving on uniform

someone else add
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
@The police spokesman said the goat "armed robbery suspect" will not be left off the hook until investigations into the case are concluded

For their belle shey?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
Nigerian, why do you have little faith in your police ability to apprehend criminals? For heavens sake, havent you ever heard of an armed robber in goat ar ram skin?
Believe in Nigeria, all will be well
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by toosoon(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
this our naija police will stop making me laugh grin grin grin, na by force by fire dem wan get promotion. grin chei, as the guy escape so you kon catch goat say na d thief turn to goat orishirishi, tufiakwa!!!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by toluwalomo(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
9ja police keep up the absurd work!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
Nigeria, I hail thee.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
Incredible!! This is the police on which I must depend to protect my life!

This is beyond serious. It can only be funny to  Nigerians living outside the country.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by mogentle(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
Judgement Day HINT:

You this goat is hereby sentenced to a life imprisonment with red pepper and palm oil in the pot of D P O's wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Tonyet1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2009
i cant just imagine how the trial may go at the law court, should the goaty boy be tried

JUDGE: pls could the defendant identify yourself?

GOATY: meeee huuuuuu
grin

JUDGE: ok so meee huuuuuuu do you plead guilty for the crime accused you?

GOATY: neeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JUDGE: the innocent defendent pleads not guilty

GOATY: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssss

choi i no fit laff for naija and their police, if it were advance countries, or ordinary Ghana here, den go delete all those so called police officers

its really PATHETIC HERE IN THIS COUNTRY, I feel ashamed to even talk
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by spikedcylinder: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2009
LOL!!!!!

The police men probably chased the robbers, got tired and arrested the nearest goat claiming the robbers "transformed".

Its only in Nigeria you find people dumb enough to transform to goats and not atm machines so they can spit out money for themselves.

]That aside, Sisi and Jakumo, you guys are a match made in heaven. grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL!!!!!

The police men probably chased the robbers, got tired and arrested the nearest goat claiming the robbers "transformed".

Its only in Nigeria you find people dumb enough to transform to goats and not atm machines so they can spit out money for themselves.

[size=3pt]That aside, Sisi and Jakumo, you guys are a match made in heaven.[/size] grin

Do Nigerian Police chase robbers? since when?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by gentlegg(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
They couldn't catch the thief when he was human human, now he's goat they caught it/him. Nigerian police, you are trying
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by SisiJinx: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2009
Mustay:

This one resemble ram now

Ehn now because the robber wan send the police into confusion.

Na goat? Na ram? Na Sheep? Na Person? Which one e be?

By the time they reach solid conclusion, the robber don turn to fly escape (which one would think would be the ideal thing to do in the first place, right). Anyway sha, long and short of the story. . . Don't mess with them shapeshifting robbers ooh!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
No wonder the Western world, and indeed parts of Africa laugh at Nigeria.
For any sane person to actually believe in all this superstitious garbage, beggers belief.

Nonsense.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by tope2000(f): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
Nigeria . . . . .chei
So is the goat going to be interrogated? undecided
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2009
One a serious note. Eating the meat of this "goat" by anyone is quite risky.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by SisiJinx: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL!!!!!

]That aside, Sisi and Jakumo, you guys are a match made in heaven. grin

Rotflmao. . . Nah! Nah! I wanna be HIM when I grow up cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Tonyet1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2009
what still baffles me is

why on planet earth will a thief escaping from being caught suddenly transform into a lazy goat that has no record for running
do goats run?

infact if i were the governor i will fire all the ekelebes and reemploy agboros instead

NIGERIA EKELEBES ARE JUST PATHETIC
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by spikedcylinder: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
tope2000:

Nigeria . . . . .chei
So is the goat going to be interrogated? undecided

No o!
The goat refused to have his his/her picture taken so the Nigerian Police, smart as they are, replaced the picture with one of a regular goat.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2009
i just cant help laffing men.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
I cant believe the DPO will actually believe that report and even parade the goat for public consumption. This is too much for even me.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by earTHMama: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
I hope Gani will agree to defend the goat although i suspect they've tortured him to make a statement. This story sounds somehow, are you sure they are not confusing an aboki with a goat?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by CrudeOil2(m): 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2009
I would love to get a lovely autograph from the lovely goat. Can you imagine, a goat being paraded as a crime suspect. History has been made.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by CrudeOil2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2009
The goat should be sent to 10 years in prison.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Kx: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2009
As laughable as this "story" sounds,are we saying similar things and worst things-of this nature-
are not happening in 9ja on a daily basis? Have nt we heard cases of lorry drivers "taking off",i mean
varnishing by juju[b][/b] means to spare thier lifes when their lorries are invovled in ghastly motor accidents?
The Police aint doing to well no doubt,but i do believe that anything is possible.Oyibo usell thier juju for technology
and innovation,we use or own for witnchy and goaty turning.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by SisiJinx: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No o!
The goat refused to have his his/her picture taken so the Nigerian Police, smart as they are, replaced the picture with one of a regular goat.

This was after it had eaten the newspaper criminals customarily use to cover their faces.

earTHMama:

I hope Gani will agree to defend the goat although i suspect they've tortured him to make a statement. This story sounds somehow, are you sure they are not confusing an aboki with a goat?

O wa lara eh. Deeply ingrained si ara eh.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by ogazi007(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2009
u guys should not be too quick to condemn this story,this is naija anything goes.pls kudos to nigerian police to have put up a heroic fight against the robbers.its very simple to turn that goat back to the man,they only need to look for a strong hegoat to fire the goat dogystyle and see if it will not jump
up and starts shouting"fire fire help me its the hand work of devil"foolish
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by strangleyo: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
This is not amusing one bit.

This is the reason why people are being burned alive on the streets in Nigeria's street scene justice. It is because people are tired of being taken for fools!

How are you going to justify this sad stupidity, I don tire of this shit, can you tell a family that the gunshot wound in their son's head is caused by a goat, can you tell a rape victim we've apprehended her rapist goat, can you tell Okada stolen by goat?

Justice! Ha!

Pathetic!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by cvibe: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
I could not help but laugh. grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
For their belle shey?
9ja police keep up the absurd work!

Buhahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

This was after it had eaten the newspaper criminals customarily use to cover their faces.

LOL! Probably Vanguard Newspapers. grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years / Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General / Tambuwal: "Fura Da Nono" Hawkers Supplying Drugs To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.