Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations (464 Views)

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations by Here2BustnScrew: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
in as much as I see APC and supporters rejoicing, I also would like you to know that Good luck Jonathan is still the President till the 29th of May. anything can happen. the issue of underage voting in the north will be looked into, hearing of the disqualification suit against buhari come April 22. should incase buhari is disqualified I urge APC and supporters to accept the result in good faith and not resort to violence.. #peace
http://www.naij.com/353161-buhari-can-only-be-disqualified-by-the-court-inec.html

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
I can't see Buhari ruling this country

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations by Happywoman(f): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just let it go.
Nothing lasts forever
Re: Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations by Inkman(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
eeyah
gej till 29
Re: Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Don't worry, Nigerians have done their bit by serving him quit notice; while a two man commando team are on their way to carry out the eviction order.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Still The President, Untill May 29 No Celebrations by Here2BustnScrew: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2015
do not resort to violence, APC..

(1) (Reply)

Hard Words For My Igbofolks Who Stood Their Ground / Hypocrisy Of Politics In Nigeria / Jimi Agbaje To Igbos: Forget Lagoon, Push APC Into The Atlantic Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.