Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? (9690 Views)

Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food / Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September / Binggo Dog Food In Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Binggo dog food is truly the first dog feed here in Nigeria. Reports say its very rich and helps dogs grow well.

Whats your experience like with Binggo?

Pls share
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by smileysmiles(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Prodeegee:
Binggo dog food is truly the first dog feed here in Nigeria. Reports say its very rich and helps dogs grow well.

Pls share

Fed brad and his 2days gf the bingo when arion was scarce few weeks ago. He ate it mixed with milk and he ate it well.

Switched back to arion so i really cant say abt the "effects"

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by olumig(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Where can i get the Binggo Dog food in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by KingAfo(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
I just got the binggo...my dog is enjoying it, my vet swore that its very good. i git it 2 days ago am yet to see the difference..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks for the feedback. Pls keep it coming in
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by KingAfo(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
missy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Seun(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2015
We dont know how well the food has been tested. I prefer to buy dog food made in countries with very tough dog food regulations. In the US, they test dog food by feeding many dogs in the lab with the food alone for 6 months. If none of the dogs get sick, then they approve it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by oluomoadebayo: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
I would rather feed Arion or Royal Canin if not raw food.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by olumig(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
@ Seun, food made in the so called advanced countries are also prone to numerous recalls, how do you know that the ones being imported into the country are not part of the recalled ones. I want to believe that UAC has a reputation to protect also being an international Company based in our Country.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by olumig(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anyone with information on where to get it in Lagos or Ibadan.
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
olumig:
Where can i get the Binggo Dog food in Lagos

how many bags sir?
ping me pls
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seun:
We dont know how well the food has been tested. I prefer to buy dog food made in countries with very tough dog food regulations. In the US, they test dog food by feeding many dogs in the lab with the food alone for 6 months. If none of the dogs get sick, then they approve it.

This has been tested. And is yielding great result. We need to support more of Nigerian made.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
oluomoadebayo:
I would rather feed Arion it Royal Canin in not raw food.

well said, but this is a review from those who have tested binggo.
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Ajanii(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
It's just normal for most Nigerians to rate any foreign product above locally made products. I'm not a big fan of any dry food but i was amazed at the result and changes i saw in my dogs when i tried Binggo. But what is frying my own akara might not fry yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by BinggoAbuja: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Binggo Dog Food is selling in Abuja "Kokkies Place Garki International Market and Shop A110 after Apo Sunrise (Apo Resettlement) Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by mabs2015: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
smileysmiles:

Fed brad and his 2days gf the bingo when arion was scarce few weeks ago. He ate it mixed with milk and he ate it well.

Switched back to arion so i really cant say abt the "effects"

I'm on my second bag of binggo...so I'm still observing...but where can I get arion I Abuja? And how much does it cost?
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by smileysmiles(f): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
mabs2015:

I'm on my second bag of binggo...so I'm still observing...but where can I get arion I Abuja? And how much does it cost?

Oh i dont know. I dont stay in abuja

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
smileysmiles:

Oh i dont know. I dont stay in abuja

Contact binggoabuja

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by ireneony(f): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Prodeegee:

Pls share
do you want to kill ur dog..
better adhere to seun's advice.

dont be an olodo grin
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 2:27am On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
do you want to kill ur dog..
better adhere to seun's advice.

dont be an olodo grin

lol...u and seun sha. anyway how are you?
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by ireneony(f): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Prodeegee:

lol...u and seun sha. anyway how are you?
no time for joking matter o...
is the food properly tested/analysed by the animal scientist or whatever in nigeria? you know will live in a corrupt country..
come to think of it how many standard labs do we have in nigeria.

the trutg is we have not gotten there yet

bingo ko! bingo ni!
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by ireneony(f): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Seun:
why did you remove ur pix?
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Spirit1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Anybody can tell me where I can buy Binggoo dog food in Lagos please? I own about 6 dogs and looking to buy directly from a distributor.

Please help
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Apitch(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
ireneony:
no time for joking matter o...
is the food properly tested/analysed by the animal scientist or whatever in nigeria? you know will live in a corrupt country..
come to think of it how many standard labs do we have in nigeria.

the trutg is we have not gotten there yet

bingo ko! bingo ni!

This babe ignorance dey shout with loud speakers!
Don't u know what a review means? Abeg clear road for people wey dey think

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Prodeegee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Apitch:

This babe ignorance dey shout with loud speakers!
Don't u know what a review means? Abeg clear road for people wey dey think

shes trying to impress seun in every section...

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by mayorall(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
The babe done offend una before?.
Re: Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin some people ignorance, tried the bingo 5days ago and working perfectly for tarzan (my dog) although I mix at times with cooked chicken and fish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Lovely Nigerian Shepherd(local Dog) Here / Beautiful Rottweiler And Collie Mix / Bull Mastiff, Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.