Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Kashamu Congratulates Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Congratulates Buhari (663 Views)

MEND Congratulates Buhari / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu Congratulates Buhari by superstar1(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2015
The Chairman, South West Organisation and Mobilisation Committee of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Senator-elect, Prince Buruji Kashamu has congratulated the President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on his victory at the 28th March, 2015 poll.

In a statement issued yesterday, Kashamu described Gen. Buhari’s victory as well-deserved and hard fought, adding that “majority of Nigerians have spoken and we must all respect their wish”.

“As a loyal party man, I campaigned for my party and candidate to the best of my ability. Now that the elections have been won and lost, and Nigerians have spoken, we must respect the wish of the majority and move on with our lives since Nigeria is greater than our personal interests and political affiliations.”

Kashamu hailed President Jonathan for not interfering with the electoral system, adding that, “with his conduct and exemplary leadership, he has secured for himself a place in the annals of history as an elder statesman and a true democrat”.
Re: Kashamu Congratulates Buhari by Ymodulus: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Oooh Kashamu the Drug Baron. I never called him that. oBJ did.

Its nice, your congratulation message, received.

Please when will FFK congratulate GMB?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Kashamu should be ready to go to the U.S this year to finally clear his name. Being in the senate won't stop him from going to the U.S.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Congratulates Buhari by Ymodulus: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Kashamu should be ready to go to the U.S this year to finally clear his name. Being in the senate won't stop him from going to the U.S.
Hahahaja!

You didn't even pity him. I actually thought the drugs allegation have been squashed

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable...... 10 Things We Need To Do To Attract Attention On Twitter. / Your Wish-list From GMB Govt / How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.