Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. (663 Views)

Resistance To Anti-open Grazing Law: We’ll Defend Ourselves If FG Fails, Benue / NDI-IGBO: APC Promises Toll-Free 2nd Niger Bridge / Pdp’s Resistance To Use Of Card Reader: We Have Been Proven Right – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. by philchudi: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is of no news that indi Igbo since
the civil war like Germany after the
2nd world war are still playing the
pilitics of fear and hatred. If u cannot
bit them u join them is a concept yet
deceptive, cus u li continue to play
second to the best even if u are the
best. The whole south east had sine
1999 adhered to such rotatery
structure that one day, they might get
to the seat of presidency. And such
was found under the umbrella but
resistance to change and
miscaculation of political reality had
made things wors for them. It was of
the view that after Obj of the south
west the position of authority will
shift to the North and that's the case
of late Yaradua and such made it
implicitly worse for that chance they
waited for went to the minority of
south south. Gej himself decieved
many Igbos by adoption of such igbo
names as Azikewe, Ebele and so on.
And this was compounded by such
trust of the west (yorubas) whom
some Igbo have described as
sociopath owning to their deception
during the the civil war. However, be
it as it may, it seems they are are
wiser and calculative and well
endowed with the knowledge that in
politics there is no permanent enemy
or friends. It is in such reality and
adherents to the old order that made
the Igbo to continue to play such old
fashioned politics that even whan
oportunity came knocking at their
door, they failed to understand it. It is
of no news that Gej and PDP had
caried ndi IG o back to 1970 after the
civil war. The defeat of PDP is of no
doudt the defeat of the Igbos. South
South is even better off cus they have
Amaechi and to some extent Edo is
pro- APC. The point I am trying to
make iu that the seat of Senate
prezidañt is waiting for the Igbos yet
no one to occupy it. The lose of Ngige
was the final straw that broke the
Carmel's back. APC is now the
majority
in the Senate with 65 to 45 and thus
to produce the president which fell on
the igbos but no one to pick up the
mantle of the leadership.
Re: How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. by sammyj: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
ABEG PARK WELL JARE!!! WHAT DID MARK'S SP EENFIT HIS PEOPLE!!! WE IGBOS DO NOT WANT ANY APC LEGISLATOR TO REPRESENT USSO DEAL WITH THAT!!! COME NEXT WEEK,ROCHAS WILL BE SENT OUT AS WE NEED MORE IGB OS IN GMB'S CABINET

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. by philchudi: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
@ CHUDI, if u ar felling the vibe around, U will understand that the time has come when performance has become the pinch in for winning. what hpnd to me in my mums death can never in my fathers. PDP, APC , cpl or what have u. once I know u sabi d job u have my vote. if u mess up I will cast u out next time with my precious pvc
Re: How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. by eCollynzo: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
philchudi:
@ CHUDI, if u ar felling the vibe around, U will understand that the time has come when performance has become the pinch in for winning. what hpnd to me in my mums death can never in my fathers. PDP, APC , cpl or what have u. once I know u sabi d job u have my vote. if u mess up I will cast u out next time with my precious pvc
Now based on performance, tell me why any APC senatorial candidate including Ngige should have been elected ahead of those who won.
Also learn how to write properly.

1 Like

Re: How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
why can't you so people get that Igbo people knew what they were doing when voting. Why the castigation against us for not voting our 'people' into power, people who were absolutely useless at their jobs.
Re: How Apparent Resistance To Change Cost Ndi Igbo Senate President. by philchudi: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
@ eCollynzo I am sorry but I think u misunderstood me. The time has come do not mean it had been in existence.

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe This! AIT Praise Singing The Amaechi Administration In Rivers Now! / Nigeria Is A Big Joke / Shameless Political Defections: Bad Omen For Our Democracy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.