Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Collation Of Winners And Losers In The Just Concluded Elections. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Of Winners And Losers In The Just Concluded Elections. (484 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collation Of Winners And Losers In The Just Concluded Elections. by shomutuski(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Good evening My loving Nigerians! I know my write up will be long but I'll appreciate if you can read through it and send in ur constructive criticism. With the signs already on the wall that GmB will emerge the winner, I like to list the losers of the election with my reason.
LOSERS-----
**GEJ: Dr goodluck was lackadaisical in his ruling of nigeria, he surrounded himself with people lacking innovation on how to run a sovereign state, failed nigeria on security and corruption etc
**PDP: for 16years, Pdp has been @ d helms of affairs in the country and we have absolutely nothing to show for it, the fracas within the party brought about their downfall.
**5 Presidents: we all know who the five of them are. Some have attained educational achievement and yet lack the skill to apply them to reality e.g madueke, okonjo.
**Dokubo: the game is up for this schmuck(sorry to say) he has benefited immensely from Gej's tenure with illegal contracts, funds etc. He better get a good canoe and start working in the creeks.
**Tompolo: same as the above
**Bribed Obas: after receving the sum of 250k dollars (50m), I guess it will last dem for 4years and suppress their concscience a little longer.
**Allegedly bribed Pastors: same as above.
**CAN-- Especially Oristejafor: This man has succeeded in meddling religion with politics. Kudos to him, Nigerians are not as united as we were before.
**Religious and ethnic bigots:
**TAN--- Nairaland E-#Pdp
**Bribed Sportsman and women: yobo etc
**Bribed Artistes: Dbanj aka Oga titus, nollywood etc.
**Olisa metuh: He will probably be @ UK embassy applying for permanent stay.
**Orubebese: This man literally disgraced Nigeria, tried to Provoke Jega and was @ fault for gross misconduct and unruly behavior @ the inec office.
**FFK: The lawyer Ordained a bastard by Ebora Owu himself will be thinking on his next line of action
**Fayose: Hmmmmmnn!!! They taxi driver cum tout turned gov will be wetting his pants now after making frontpage obituary of GmB. He will have to join the wind of change or else. We will make him eat 25bags of rice. lmao
**Nigerian prophets(Not all): some of them have turned messiah. Dropping different visions for the elections, saying there would be violence and stuff. They sure know where they stand.

And lastly
**PEJ: Mama piss has she is fondly called wud be fuming @ having to leave her luxurious life to move into the creeks. She has exploited every avenue has the F.L of Nigeria. She is even known to summon service chiefs.
Thanks for reading through, if I have omitted any names, kindly add and like I said'''' constructive criticism only. I will be writing about the winners soon.
Re: Collation Of Winners And Losers In The Just Concluded Elections. by enoqueen: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2015
baba better not disappoint us.

u make plenty sense sha.

(1) (Reply)

Read Full Text Of General Buhari’s Acceptance Speech / Buruji Kashamu Debunks Rumour Of Defection To APC / Did Anyone Notice This? # Nigeriadecides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.