Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Wheres The Gate Of Hell Bishop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wheres The Gate Of Hell Bishop (641 Views)

Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wheres The Gate Of Hell Bishop by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 01, 2015
I think its high time respectable persons in Nigeria watch their speech. Pls Bishop Oyedepo i believe you a man of integrity so please fulfill your statements, open the gate of hell let us see...

Cc: lalasticlala
seun
Re: Wheres The Gate Of Hell Bishop by atrix4g(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Shame on the pastor and blinded followers that dont know men of satan calling dem men of God.
Re: Wheres The Gate Of Hell Bishop by Jaypea98: 1:26am On Apr 01, 2015
I assure you guys that he never made that statement .Lets no ride on false assertions peddled by mischief makers on social media.
There is no single proof of the fact the he made that statements pls leave him out of this issue
Re: Wheres The Gate Of Hell Bishop by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Jaypea98:
I assure you guys that he never made that statement .Lets no ride on false assertions peddled by mischief makers on social media.
There is no single proof of the fact the he made that statements pls leave him out of this issue
oh really? Y didnt he cme out to defend himself. Dnt be....
Re: Wheres The Gate Of Hell Bishop by Jaypea98: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Luedave:
oh really? Y didnt he cme out to defend himself. Dnt be....
The church has already done that but one can only believe what he chooses to.

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Losers In The 2015 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Why You Should Pray For Peaceful Poll On Saturday / jjjj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.