Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George (1710 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by phemmyjohnson: 1:28am On Apr 01, 2015
LAGOS—Former Deputy National Chairman of
the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode
George says he may be going on exile following
the victory of the Presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC, Maj-Gen
Muhammudu Buhari (retd).
Bode George
George had said in an interview that he would
proceed on exile if the APC wins at the federal
level.
Speaking with Vanguard, on the PDP’s defeat at
the polls, the PDP chieftain said “What will I be
doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere.
Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari).
”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing
here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have
been doing to restructure the country has been
lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the
polity but all that has gone. What else will I be
doing here?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ill-surely-go-on-exile-bode-george/
Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by olu77(m): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Going on exile is a waste of time and effort. The guilty run when no one is chasing them

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by menesheh(m): 1:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Like seriously
Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by Pavore9: 1:37am On Apr 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by dechandel(f): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin
Asari Dokubo Next!!

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by IfyAwazie(f): 1:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Make u join and surround him too.

1 Like

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by fflamingo(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Good night sir.
A coded way to concede defeating the gubernatorial election.

Tinubu has tactically sent his enemy on jail.
Ojö agba a di alè

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by phemmyjohnson: 1:50am On Apr 01, 2015
olu77:
Going on exile is a waste of time and effort. The guilty run when no one is chasing them

Exactly!!!
Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by phemmyjohnson: 1:51am On Apr 01, 2015
fflamingo:
Good night sir.
A coded way to concede defeating the gubernatorial election.

Tinubu has tactically sent his enemy on jail.
Ojö agba a di alè

Address him as JAGABAN pls...
The man that fear no one..

3 Likes

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2015
1 gone

still

1 Like

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by fflamingo(m): 2:05am On Apr 01, 2015
phemmyjohnson:

Address him as JAGABAN pls...
The man that fear no one..
Yes sir!
New words found in the dictionary as at 1st of april
Jega----- an act of been cool. 1. Adjective;to qualify a sudden reaction, etymology; during the coasting home of the people general. A certain young man named after trou the son of ble disturbed the peace of a ordained winner in the pres election.
Use of word; how are you? Am jegaed(am cool).
Jagaban---an act of been fearless.
It is noted that there is no words on earth to qualify jagaban.
The jagaban of bourgeoisie authority...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by OAM4J: 2:38am On Apr 01, 2015
I will recommend an exile in Zimbabwe.

Say hello to Mugabe...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by Burger01(m): 3:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Baba Bode, you're still here talking? Thought u were already exiledundecided

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by efilefun(m): 3:28am On Apr 01, 2015
BABA wan use scope run before MAY 29, he don forget say during buhari first tenure then, he actually smuggled a corrupt politician from outside the country to come dance to the music in naija....lmao

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 01, 2015
This thief still dey talk ni

Bode ole

2 Likes

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by Gboliwe: 3:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Misleading headline.
Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by ionsman: 4:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Empty Barrel.
Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by raumdeuter: 4:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Not so fast

Second term in Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George by focus7: 5:28am On Apr 01, 2015
I don't wish Bode George death but goig at exile at 70, what should be expecting at his return, his death or his living? Well his is good for Nigeria polity, he's a minus in the bad eggs of Nigeria politics.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Thisday Journalist That Boko Haram Threatened To Kill / President Buhari Set To Make More Arrests, Okonjo Iweala Next / Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.