Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Seun Pls Help me to login - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Pls Help me to login (696 Views)

Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum / Attention Seun : Pls Change The Followee / Follower System To Protect NL Users. / Seun Pls Do The Needful !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Pls Help me to login by kamsymuna: 1:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Seun, please i opened my account on 2010. I can't remeber the email I used nor the password. Please kindly change the login part to the previous one.I just registered this user

My username is Jamp.
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by Fourcade(m): 1:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Is this your account?
https://www.nairaland.com/jamp

This account was created 2010 not 2013!
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by kamsymuna: 5:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Yes 2010.
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by Baddestguyp(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seun pls this new login via code feature is annoying. my uc browser automatically logs out my NL account whenever I close it. I can't keep jumping to yahoo just to check my mail every time. its making this site tiring for me

1 Like

Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by kamsymuna: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seun pls help me plssssssss.
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Logout and try again. We have re-enabled the normal login feature. We had to disable it due to the traffic situation.
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by jamp: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2015
thank you seun. i appreciate
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Serious that login via code in email is a joykiller, too technical to handled
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Seun:
Logout.and try again. We have re-enabled the normal login feature. We had to disable it due to the traffic situation.
Broda Seun, pls kindly reply my last mail. Thanks
Re: Seun Pls Help me to login by jamp: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2222332/nairaland-farmers-contact-details#32320308

Seun,

Pls interven on the thread above. The guy want to tarnish my image. Pls help provide the thread he said I opened to defraud people.

I need to clear my name urgently. He should stop destroying my name in other thread

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Paid An Early Morning Visit To Abdulsalami Abubakar. / I Need Ur Advise! I Want To Join Politics / We Drink Water With Goats From Same Source — Bauchi Villagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.