Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets (20392 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) / Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by talktotnn: 3:33am On Apr 01, 2015
Representative of Pdp speaks to Prof. Jega, shakes his hand and walks away...SOmething is fishy

After announcing the presidential election results, Prof. Jega called all party agents to come on stage at the collation center and sign the Presidential election sheet by INEC, and every agent did except the agent for PDP. He climbed the stage, spoke with Jega, shook his hands and walked away without signing the result sheet.

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Believe Jonathan at your own peril. He was forced to concede to Buhari. He didn't do it at his own volition. There is more to come from him. Jonathan has never respected law or agreement.

Jonathan is not done.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Roland17(m): 3:47am On Apr 01, 2015
i expect a responsible government led by Buhari that does not feign from its constitutional responsibilities or apportion blames to the new opposition over critical issues that affect the nation.

Saiiii Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by eHustler(m): 3:47am On Apr 01, 2015
It is expected but wetin concern us? Let them also feel how it is to be an opposition challenging election results against the ruling party. Since they have not lost before, do they expect us to lose? Imagine PDP complaining of rigging in this same country called Nigeria, huh? Somebody should ask them what has been their way of winning elections since 1999. Taah!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by scribble: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2015
See you in court.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Sweetcollins: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Y nah...I think I feel their pain too

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by stevikenna: 3:54am On Apr 01, 2015
I DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT PDP ARE SORE LOSERS grin
BUT SERIOUSLY ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO SUBVERT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE OR UNDERMINE THE VICTORY THAT WAS WON BY THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE WILL FACE THE FULL WRATH OF THE PEOPLE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by MaleoPearls(m): 3:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Good riddance...

How the mighty hath fallen.

In General Buhari's voice... "GO TO COURT AND REMAIN THERE."

5 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Mcheeeww we don't need you to sign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by makzeze: 3:55am On Apr 01, 2015
It is now a pay back time.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Koroaso: 3:55am On Apr 01, 2015
********NOW THAT THE MAFIA HAS BARRED ITS FANGS**********

********REALLY ELECTION IS FOR DEMOCRATS**********

********IN EVERY COUNTRY THE MAFIA DECIDES********

********UNFORTUNATELY THE GODS CHOSE BUHARI*******

*******BUT THEN AGAIN WE HAVE HUMAN GODS IN NIGERIA********

5 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by scribble: 3:55am On Apr 01, 2015
eHustler:
It is expected but wetin concern us? Let them also feel how it is to be an opposition in a lawsuit against the ruling party. Since they have not lost before, do they expect us to lose? Taah!!!

They're still the ruling party. The tribunal will expedite the matter. Though I feel both parties rigged. I think APC rigged harder. Let justice prevail.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by obi4eze(m): 3:56am On Apr 01, 2015
Cluelessness at work. GEJ has tried but I'd still watch him until he finally hands over. I don't trust him because I saw his height of desperation before the elections.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by owen4u(m): 3:56am On Apr 01, 2015
shocked cool

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by 14DUI(m): 3:56am On Apr 01, 2015
wetin concern me...
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by simplymade(m): 3:56am On Apr 01, 2015
eleyi gidi gan oo

happy new month y'all

sai_baba
eleyi gidi gan oo

happy new month y'all

sai_baba
eleyi gidi gan oo

happy new month y'all

sai_baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Why e no go sign am? Maybe na instruction sha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Rawani: 3:57am On Apr 01, 2015
What is the PDP ?

General Muhammadu Buhari has been officially returned as President-elect. TANoids like the agent had better shape up or ship out. There's a new sherriff in town.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ayukdaboss(m): 3:57am On Apr 01, 2015
[size=14pt]If Jonathan lets himself get manipulated by those fools and godfathers in PDP, then he has himself alone to blame for whatever will befall him, possible a Gbagbo treatment. I'll advice President Jonathan to use his Presidential Powers in preparation for a peaceful handover to General Buhari (President Elect) come May 29.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by landinfo: 3:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Although I love PDP but they should have signed & take their matters to court....I wish this change brings good tidingz cos no xcuse for all the politicianz esp Buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Emteebee(m): 3:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Rigging + rigging = free and fair

7 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 01, 2015
What do you expect from such an Orubebe like him.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by jayben(m): 3:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Sign or no sign, that's the end of the road for PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 01, 2015
They must have been advised by their lawyers... Lawyers self must chop part of the looted funds grin grin
The case shall drag in court till Buhari first term ends in 2019 tongue

5 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by greall12(m): 3:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by IamOpemipo(m): 3:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Yeye smellin

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ziccoit: 3:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Let the PDP approaches court of law for whatever redress it is seeking. GEJ has been surrounded by greedy people from day one of his government. They misdirected and misinformed him. The APC has really exposed how empty and poor the ruling party is. PDP democratic stance has, afterall, been full of lies and deceits. This is the second time PDP will show itself to be bad looser in less than 24hrs.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ladi02(m): 4:00am On Apr 01, 2015
The only time i can believe PDP is when they drop the suits in Court seeking Buhari eligible.

If they do this i know they are very mature

3 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by masciv: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2015
scribble:

They're still the ruling party. The tribunal will expedite the matter. Though I feel both parties rigged. I think APC rigged harder. Let justice prevail.

I know you're a PDP supporter but please don't be biased.APC rigged harder

That's simply a case of popularity. Buhari is simply more popular than Jonathan among the general populace.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by Abayor7: 4:01am On Apr 01, 2015
upon every riggings , Ur soul lost! foolish pdpiq faithfools..

Buhari is now the winner, make una start dey hang unasev..

#teamWINNER!
#teamTRANSFORMATION
#teamAPC
#Buhari0sinbanjo

1 Like

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by BoosBae(f): 4:01am On Apr 01, 2015
It's always difficult to accept defeat. It takes a lot of maturity but I believe PDP would heal psychologically soon.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets by ayodabo: 4:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations baba. Leave the PDP agent. It's just an ego thing.
Any way just to wish you all
Happy New Month
April don come oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.