Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega (39444 Views)

Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by bengoodcreature: 5:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Glory be to God for all that He has done for us, Nigeria will survive
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by PapaOyoyo: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2015
imoleay0:
Am I supposed to congratulate him for a job well done?

You have no choice
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by PapaOyoyo: 6:00am On Apr 01, 2015
youngds:
History has been made! I just hope this change we seek so much won't turn out been negative

This is the problem of most Nigerians - PESSIMISM.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by PapaOyoyo: 6:02am On Apr 01, 2015
deeboiii:
Now its APC turn, let see if they'll make a difference.

The difference will start with you
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by creepsyme(f): 6:20am On Apr 01, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Ok.

Nigeria wins.

Goodbye Goodluck

Goodbye Dame

Goodbye Doyin

Goodbye Abati

Goodbye FFK

Goodbye Sambo

Goodbye Adamu

Goodbye PDP

And above all

GOODBYE CORRUPTION!!!!

APC!!!!!!!! POWER!!!!!!!!
u did not add diezani madueke?

1 Like

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by TreQuartista: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Missyetty(f): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow! I am so loving this, at last we won, it was not an easy journey but....#Godwin
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by MaleoPearls(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2015
creepsyme:
u did not add diezani madueke?

She and the rest of her Cohorts are embedded in CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Chifta(f): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow dis is an era of change
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Tahovic: 6:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulation Sir, Long Live and Prosperity. Sai BABA.......................
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Algebral(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019 omg... most of you have now change your words, thanks prof jega.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by ukandi1(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2015
General Buhari, my advices are these::
* Do not make Femi Otedola and Aliko Dangote ur friends. They have sucked Nigerians dry.
* begin by crashing d allowances and wages of political office holders. #200k as salary of all senators and house of reps. Anyone who feels otherwise shud go back home .
* Do not allow emotions to sway ur judgement. There are indeed some people who must go to prison. Begin with the police force, then d bosses overseeing federal ministries, agencies and departments, the military, and contractors.
* implement d ONOSODE committee recommendations
*implement d national conference recommendations.

More advice from Nigerians will be available on request.
Congrats General
SAI BUHARI.

My humble op.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by MizEmpress(f): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2015
No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. I am happy, its official, a new dawn..Congratulations Gen. Buhari/Prof. Osinbajo, more grease to your elbows. To all APC warriors and the Changer chanters who never gave up, God bless us all.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Rekeb: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless the good people of Nigeria North, East, West and South. We pray for God's guidance for our new leader. Amen.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2015
youngds:
History has been made! I just hope this change we seek so much won't turn out been negative

I hope so too.
I fear Nigerians are expecting so much from Buhari.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by obontami: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2015
where is okupe the bastard??
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Esinasinla: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2015
May God guide GMB aright as he set to take the bull by the horn and face the daunting task of piloting the ship of our dear nation to the glory land
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations Baba but for you to also know that We voted GEJ out not because there was a better alternative but so that incompetent leaders will know and fear people's ability to ELECT, SELECT and DE-SELECT..!

Why should we endure another 4 years simply because we fear the unknown? If UNKNOWN comes in and perform same level or worst, we will vote them as well and so on until our leaders get it right.

Please sir, do not make us regret that we sacrificed our time, efforts and votes to put you where you are. Make sure you give us a positive change!

SAI Buhari till Toto Dike wins Grammy Award as best actress in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Breakdown of the INEC results here.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by FBS: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Well done Nigerians. You have spoken. Democracy at its finest!
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Rajjah(f): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
I was here grin
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Vipro(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
MaleoPearls:
Ok.

Nigeria wins.

Goodbye Goodluck

Goodbye Dame

Goodbye Doyin

Goodbye Abati

Goodbye FFK

Goodbye Sambo

Goodbye Adamu

Goodbye PDP

And above all

GOODBYE CORRUPTION!!!!

APC!!!!!!!! POWER!!!!!!!!
How well?

2 Likes

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Darkcloud11(m): 2:13am On Jun 17, 2022
FBS:
Well done Nigerians. You have spoken. Democracy at its finest!

Awfa bobo

2 Likes

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Darkcloud11(m): 2:14am On Jun 17, 2022
MizEmpress:
No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. I am happy, its official, a new dawn..Congratulations Gen. Buhari/Prof. Osinbajo, more grease to your elbows. To all APC warriors and the Changer chanters who never gave up, God bless us all.

Hope you are enjoying change 2023 is here again vote wisely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 17, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
It is finished..........

Happy I camped in the right place grin

Kai where is pastor bling bling? (How market) grin

A lot of people wiill loose their jobs o! Chai!!

How fr? Where are you camping this time around? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Thanksful:

grin grin grin
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah last min decision this time around.

And the candidate must be healthy.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by bigpicture001: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2022
misspresident:
wow sai buhari GOD BLESS YOU

After. Seveen years what do u havve to say now
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by icuminpiss(m): 7:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Una eye don open
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2022
NetValueFX:

grin grin grin

Hunger don reset some of us brain but many like suffering.
Re: The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega by Risentouch(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Person wey reopen this thread no like peace
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Traders Attacked By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra, Goods Destroyed / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.