Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Activate Zain Sim For Wap! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Activate Zain Sim For Wap! (1508 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / Let Me Activate Your Zain For:internet,wap & Mms** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by adewsteve: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2009
hello My nairalanders,I have been having a lot of difficulties trying to activate zain sim for wap, please how do i do that my nairalander,
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by lordjonie(m): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2009
@poster,
call zain customer care
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by Dclique(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
loool,
Good advise
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by soki2ng(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2009
@ade. There's a topic at my site which shows u how to get activated the easy way, Check it out www.naijainfo .tk
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by NothingMeg: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2009
Please i need a way to activate my wap on Nokia E65
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by freshcvvs: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hi Dudes,
Have you ever wandered around looking for where to get fresh CVVS? worry no more, i have got loads of CVVs for sale and they are all fresh and checked.
dates from 02/2009 to 02/2014 all fresh.
300naira per one, minimum is 5 cvvs.

I also make USA phone numbers, it can be forwarded to your Nigerian Number or any other numbers around the world no matter where you are.
With these numbers, You can give them out to anyone and when they call it, it rings on your own original number and they think you are really in Brooklyn New york or any other part of US as the case may be. the phone numbers expire every 6 months and its personally assigned to you and no one else.
Price starts from 4,000 naira, but open to negotiation

If you need more info.
Send me an email on augustrip@gmail.com and i will be glad to respond to you.

Prices varies and are fair.

Peace out guys,
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by ibru25: 12:08am On Jan 29, 2009
how dose dis work i need a no ok hw long dose it last
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by freshcvvs: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2009
ibru25:

how dose dis work i need a no ok hw long dose it last

send me an email and i will explain to you.
augustrip@gmail.com
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by agborodun: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2009
www.naijacity filled with freebies >>>>>>Welcome on board, You are all wonderful people.>>>>
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by chukslee2(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
There are two ways to activate your zain wap
1 From phone: make sure you have at least N50 credit in the sim,txt internet your phone make and model (nokia 6600) and send to 232.
2 From internet: go to dmc.ng.zain a type your phone number(international format).
b the make of your phone
c the model and send the settings, u will receive the activation message.
Re: Activate Zain Sim For Wap! by honsule(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2010

(1)

Urgent!!! How Can I Change My "ITEL 1403+" IMEI? / MTN Advert That Brings Annoying Memories.. / How To Get Airtel 4GB Data For N1500 With Free N2,600 – Works On All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.