Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) (8571 Views)

Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] / Don Jazzy Finally Proposes To Girlfriend (photo) / Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:33am On Apr 01, 2015
grin
grin

if you believed that and clicked the linked
you were just an APRIL FOOL

mod dont delete this abeg, lets have a little fun after the election

interested in importation business ping me
2BC9728B

or send me an email charlesblaze94@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by yomalex(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Ehen
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:42am On Apr 01, 2015
cool
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by sinaj(f): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2015
i jux hpe some gurlz wnt die of heart attack b4 de open diz thread grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by omoluabi001(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2015
nice one u got me grin
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Godmother(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Gosh I fell for this grin
See the way I rushed to click the link eager to see the pix

1 Like

Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2015
584 April fools.... ewoo!!
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Divineluv14(f): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
You ehnn angry
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by icebebe(f): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
I knw it was goin to b an april fool already,jus wnted to help u view n comment
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Akshow: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2015
front page!

I fell for it.
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by ShugaAnnie: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2015
is this seun guy handsome?
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Eljay24(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2015
icebebe:
I knw it was goin to b an april fool already,jus wnted to help u view n comment

Lia! Lia !!
Admit it, they got yu joor tongue
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Sunymoore(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2015
ShugaAnnie:
is this seun guy handsome?
Yeah he's.. But his pocket is more handsome...
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
wtf! I need a gun! some body please give me a gun

1 Like

Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by sexynabila(f): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
If i hear...i jst wanted to see d pic of d gurl
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by ShugaAnnie: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Sunymoore:

Yeah he's.. But his pocket is more handsome...
lol
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by hatux: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
sinaj:
i jux hpe some gurlz wnt die of heart attack b4 de open diz thread grin
You nko undecided? You just wrote that in shock.. cheesy
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by hahn(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
I knew it was a lie because seun is yet to overcome wanking grin
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Gabreal1(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Didn't fall for it, seun doesn't do stuffs like that.

1 Like

Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Chinum: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2015
See me rushing to hun lipsrsealed

U r crazie undecided

Heartbreak for nearly finish moi grin
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2015
sebi them talk say seun na gay?
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Gentlepapi(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol you caught me I swear I was just in haste to see tonto dikeh lol well kudos
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2015
If the girl see am, she go bgn another thing..you know how many girl Wea Seun they colombi?
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by golddeejay(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2015
u got me!!! Seun Fp pls...let have fun on top ur head after the election tension

1 Like

Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by okolimike(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2015
U caught me! Lmao
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by sinaj(f): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2015
hatux:
You nko undecided? You just wrote that in shock.. cheesy
lol... no o!
i dnt evn knw wah seun luk lyk...dnt evn knw him
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by haywire1: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Onlinebizexpert:
grin
grin

if you believed that and clicked the linked
you were just an APRIL FOOL

mod dont delete this abeg, lets have a little fun after the election

interested in importation business ping me
2BC9728B

Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by hatux: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
sinaj:

lol... no o!
i dnt evn knw wah seun luk lyk...dnt evn knw him
Don't try to even know him, cause you're gonna fall for him instantly. undecided
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Wisdytech(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hehe
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by ikuedowoni(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lolz, why did I fall fr this
Re: Congrats!!! Nairalander Founder SEUN Finally Proposes To Fiancee(pics) by Setaje(f): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Came here thinking about how I have lost out...... cheesy. Thank God it was a joke. Mii hopes are still high.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again / Davido Shows Off New Haircut!!! / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Bare Boobs During Saturday Night Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.