Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] (63486 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Ebony Reigns Was Killed By Her Father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng - Occult Member / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Nigerian Music star, Runtown has found himself in a dirty controversy after been accused of sleeping with one of his promoters fiancee which has led to the cancellation of their engagement.

This tea started brewing on the gram page of The Comment Section. As the tale goes, Davido first dropped hint of Runtown's messy romance with his promoter on Snapchat when he warned people to keep their wives away from Runtown.

Another online user via gram stories confirmed that the warning followed report that Runtown had sex with the promoter of King Kong who is non other than popular social media personality known as BadGuyToba who had a thrown a viral engagement proposal for his babe last year with a N6 million engagement ring.

Bad Guy Toba found out about the incident between his fiancée and Runtown whom he had allegedly introduced to his girlfriend innocently last year. He immediately called off the engagement and deleted all photos of his would be bride from his social media account.

Davido warning still stand, 'Keep Y'all wife away from Runtown'

Source : http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/runtown-lands-in-trouble-for-allegedly.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Hoes every where undecided

Don't put your trust all in any lady, sh*t can happen anytime

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by qhilo(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2017
There's a mistake in the write up,2nd paragraph 5th line...Runtown is seriously mad over her..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Izzy002(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Runtown Bad Guy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2017
It's high time some guys needs to realize that nothing satisfy some ladies even DICK...She go still run go meet another man... Hóes ain't loyal, Hóes will always be Hóes undecided

And to the ladies out there... For how long will y'all continue to keep multiple boyfriends?? undecided

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by veacea: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
These hoes can never change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2017
Why do men always forget the 11th commandment ?

"Thou cannot make a ho a house wife"

The thing is alot of men don't get that no matter how you clean up that ho, dress her up in Gucci or Salvatore ... Once you turn your back she is back creeping g with those gutter dudes she feels so at home with.

They are just wired that way, now I ain't saying hoes are bad..Nope I love me some hOES once inna while but...

The Shame is on you as a dude who thinks you are Jesus and can lay your hands on her and make her change her life.

Damn even the disciples had to keep their eye on Mary after she was forgiven by Lord Jesus to make sure she didn't go back to the alleys of Jerusalem to hustle .

My point is, you can clean up a ho, buy her a diamond ring, give her your left kidney even... But never I repeat never ever ever try to wife her.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by NegeduGrace(f): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2017
gbese re oo
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by casttlebarbz(m): 7:39am On Jan 14, 2017
rent a whole cinema to propose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by BossLadyF(f): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Some babes sha? OK he proposed to her with a #6million ring and rented a whole cinema. Sometimes your money doesn't matter. Maybe runtown does it more than him

12 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by certified1(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Toba is lucky... it's better than a broken marriage. Nobody wants to marry everybody's girlfriend

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Ntongue = Chris brown ft lil Wayne and tyga- Loyal

* this ho,e ain't loyal ooooo* grin

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Runtown running their town but ladies sha.
Some babes no just get joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2017
BossLadyF:
Some babes sha? OK he proposed to her with a #6million ring and rented a whole cinema. Sometimes your money doesn't matter. Maybe runtown does it more than him

Does what biko?

Some ladies are just possessed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2017
he did well smiley
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by potbelly(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2017
After God... Fear women...
Hoes will always be hoes...
I guess the mad over you track was for her...

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by angelTI(f): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
I don't understand all these sleeping around stories rampant now. Are these people dogs undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Kondomatic(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2017
One serious disadvantage of being a celeb is unstable marriage and relationships. Their love stories are always messy.

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by ednut1(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2017
i have replayed mad over you more dan 100 times dis week.

10 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Shortyy(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2017
What should I eat this morning

12 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by AntiWailer: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Chai.

He promote her too

Na 360 degree promotion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by 5starmilitant: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Runtown is this the lady you were referring to when you said "baby girl you bad"? Na this one you dey mad over?

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
bitttch looks like a nice hooe cool

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
why are they only blaming runtown? how about the girl that is supposed to be engaged?

4 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by olaolulazio(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Is runtown igbo?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by yinkslinks(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Yes female dogs mating he goats grin grin grin grin grin grin
angelTI:
I don't understand all these sleeping around stories rampant now. Are these people dogs undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by techsparkhub: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Solved" how to fix unfortunately system has stopped" error On any andriod device
http://www.techgeniushub.com/2017/01/solved-how-to-fix-unfortunately-system.html

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Ogu83: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Baseless info. Rundown abi runtown I still dey mad over you boy

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
The people were give a sleep are in bed.

1 Like

Why are many naija girls fat turning to ashawo?? It's becoming very alarming...

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
why accuse the guy alone when "the sexing" was a mutual thing.

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by MrPresident1: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
What should I eat this morning

Fufu

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rich Kids Of Miami / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.