Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return (43842 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by ghettodreamz(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2015
My fellow countrymen, Please let's be mindful on how or our choice of words against the opposition party. We need not be too hard on them, as we are all aware of the fact that they are currently going through quite a lot at the moment. Talking too much about them, could be likened to pouring more gasoline to their already burning fire. Thank you cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by spako4(m): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2015
We will not leave EKITI behind.Liberation has come,change has come and peace has come.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by raumdeuter: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2015
shizzleStar:
The 9>19 can be revisited but as for the so called ekitigate, nothing like it. Fayose won fair and square

The Ekitigate would be decided in court f its accetable or not

Fayose was trying to play smart by congratulating Buhari because he knows what await him

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by omisakint: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2015
LordCenturion:

APC has work to do in ekiti, rivers, edo, benue and imo

Yes boss. The vote will go in two ways. Either the electorate use "vex" vote for apc or use "vex" vote for pdp... But I think they may vote for pdp..
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by prospr: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2015
APC and their ranting sef... Am sure the media will be filled with their noise from now.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2015
The Mills of God grind slowly..............
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by udokpuenyi(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Elcapo:
The General Į̸̸̨§ back
Sanity has begun
The wind °ƒ change already in ekiti.
Fayose better respect himself or else he'll end up in jail

All Hail The Peoples General.
Sai Buhari!!!

@Elcapo, I luv your signature pass my ex- girl. lol
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by tinacrl01(m): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
WHERE ARE THE PDP MEMBERS THAT SAID NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK? UNA EYE DON CLEAR lipsrsealed
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2015
siraj1402:
Meaning go back home and reclaim your mandate.Don't be surprise they may all be re elected in the platform of the APC and the will bring end to Fayose tenure. I still renew my saying that Fayose might not finished his tenure. Time will tell.
Bros take it from me the next ekiti state HOa would be 100% PDP.The results of the last Saturday is a clear indicator to that
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by micrep3030(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Who is APC ekiti power don dey shark them
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2015
raumdeuter:

The Ekitigate would be decided in court f its accetable or not

Fayose was trying to play smart by congratulating Buhari because he knows what await him
the ekiti election tribunal has finished sitting and has closed.Fayose's election cannot be adjudicated upon by an ordinary court. Only an election petition tribunal can nullify the results of a governorship election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Wisdom beckons! Ekiti Apc shouldn't use themselves to truncate this democracy. They should avoid unnecessary actions. The consequences are not palatable. Peace is required for this democracy to move on.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2015
creepsyme:
am so glad fayose will surely reap wat he sowed, now there is no way he will end his tenure in ekiti state cos he will be surely impeached by the 19 APC house members, the manner and way fayose was going I knew the table was definitely going to turn against him soon.
the 19 members are still under suspension last time I heard. Until the court rules, there are still in suspension and any action taken by them will be considered null and void
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by humberjade: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Saklekplus:
Daddy, Fayose is shaking, he can't sleep.......

Shaky shaKy Fayose!!! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by seedorfg(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2015
e don dey red
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by humberjade: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
I don't see PDP hanging him out to dry though...they will bck him until d very end considering d fact dat he won his state 4 GEJ.

After which PDP will still win d majority in Ekiti State Assembly elections...So impeachment might not be that smooth.

And in such a case, it will now be left 4 d court to remove him on d virtue of d fact dat he didn't have d right to run in d 1st place, having bn impeached 4rm office b4.

Another way would be thru d Ekitigate palaver.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by CaniiiceDim(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
If PDP in Ekiti wins at least 12 house of assemply seats come April 11,,,, All these threats you guys are brandishing here would be of no effect. And better believe it; IT WOULD SURELY HAPPEN. Fayose is stronger and braver than you all thought.

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by omoiseselagba: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
siraj1402:
Meaning go back home and reclaim your mandate.Don't be surprise they may all be re elected in the platform of the APC and the will bring end to Fayose tenure. I still renew my saying that Fayose might not finished his tenure. Time will tell.
he wont finish ni.thats a sure banker.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by sagr(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
APC in Ekiti should calm down, Fayose would decamp 2 APC before may29th.
with due respect we dnt want such kind of person in APC

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by bettercreature(m): 8:16am On Apr 01, 2015
We need to deal with mbu first before ekiti let's take it one after the other

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by mbulela: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
there is really no need for some of the comments APC are making in this press release.
Just ask your men to return to sitting and end it there.
Even if Fayose imposes curfew, folks can still celebrate during the day.
No need for heating up the polity endlessly.

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
adioolayi:
A bait for Fayose...let's see how he behaves now..
#Change is sweet, brings confidence grin cheesy

My good people of Oyo State...Let's join hands to ensuring #GovernorAbiolaAjimobi for Second term...
Not being partisan, we all know he merit it. Don't let us be an opposition to the centre party... We the masses should save OyoState....
#Ajimobi4SecondTerm

We all voted for Change at the federal level

Ladoja is the best man for Oyo job!
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2015
sagr:
with due respect we dnt want such kind of person in APC
Is APC your property?
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by strawberryinc(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
that idiot thinks his the only gov that knows how to do advert... cant wait to see his black face in kirikiri.. left wing
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Lovechyld101(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose hmmmm on your own oo0h
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by xabi148(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2015
I can feel d change even b4 d handover
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by mapet: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Do you know I was thinking same? Fayose will wake up and say something like "for the good of Yorubaland, he's moving his supporters to APC platform".........that guy is a street-smart snake........
asdfjklhaha:

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by buoye1(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
That ll be his plans,but APC mad pass like that....dey ll deal with him
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by docadams: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Demdem:
I support this move. The era of illegality under the leadership of Jonah-daft is gone.

Which of the moves - return of lawmakers or Fayose impeachment do you support - do you support? Anything short of impeachment is untenable.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Redman44(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
There is no need for witch-hunting in the new dispensation which will commence in a matter of weeks sad sad sad. Fayose is the Governor of a Nigerian State and should be allowed to lead his People. There is no Governor in Nigeria who is a Saint. They all have skeletons in their cupboards. We don't need the settling of political scores to take precedence over real development in Nigeria. It is time for Nigeria to really develop. Our Politicians should stop dancing around economic issues and get to work THANKS.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by furetin20: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat 250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900

Whatsapp 08100671967
Bbm 531f106f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month? / Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.