Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return (43841 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations Baba but for you to also know that We voted GEJ out not because there was a better alternative but so that incompetent leaders will know and fear people's ability to ELECT, SELECT and DE-SELECT..!

Why should we endure another 4 years simply because we fear the unknown? If UNKNOWN comes in and perform same level or worst, we will vote them as well and so on until our leaders get it right.

Please sir, do not make us regret that we sacrificed our time, efforts and votes to put you where you are. Make sure you give us a positive change!

SAI Buhari till Toto Dike wins Grammy Award as best actress in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Dbrave1(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Most of you are still baby in politics.what about if Fayose defect to APC and secure is job

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by babaarewa(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose must go.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Elcapo(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
udokpuenyi:

@Elcapo, I luv your signature pass my ex- girl. lol
Really?! grin cheesy
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
himkers:
Me, I don't port to APC o! I expect fayose (and even GEJ) to follow suit grin.
AS FOR ME,I WILL NEVER DECAMP... IT'S PDP TILL THY KINGDOM COME...kudos to GMB
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Vesselofmercy: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
siraj1402:
Meaning go back home and reclaim your mandate.Don't be surprise they may all be re elected in the platform of the APC and the will bring end to Fayose tenure. I still renew my saying that Fayose might not finished his tenure. Time will tell.
In d 1st place I learnt thr's a min length of time or gap it must take after his removal b4 he could contest or enter govt house again? May this era truly be an end to lawlessness and impunity in our dear fatherland.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by sharubutu(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
APC in Ekiti should calm down, Fayose would decamp 2 APC before may29th.

Sorry, he'll not be welcome. We don't need rogues in APC.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by sharubutu(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2015
stronger:
hahahaha. . this is the beginning. .

[size=20pt]FAYOSE WILL BE IMPEACHED!!![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbam!!!
Case closed
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
docadams:

Which of the moves - return of lawmakers or Fayose impeachment do you support - do you support? Anything short of impeachment is untenable.

Their return is a must. If Fayose had committed any impeachable offence then he must be impeached if not, let him be.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by twosquare(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2015
CaniiiceDim:
If PDP in Ekiti wins at least 12 house of assemply seats come April 11,,,, All these threats you guys are brandishing here would be of no effect. And better believe it; IT WOULD SURELY HAPPEN. Fayose is stronger and braver than you all thought.
that's what most people failed to realize, APC should win the April elections first before shouting and Fayose is strong; history has a way of repeating itself. As strong as Obasanjo was, even stronger than Buhari.....though he was removed but he brought all of them down with him.
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by msipof: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose Can't possibly finish his Tenure because #Ekitigate would be looked into and guess who's at the Top? APC ,Saibuhari

Fayose watch out,,,,you have a month max b4 your problem starts fully

1 Like

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by adioolayi(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Wadraj:

We all voted for Change at the federal level

Ladoja is the best man for Oyo job!
Hope you know #Ajimobi will not suffer if he lose? There is nothing better than having the same state party as the one that controls the federal.
Oyo eronu oooo!

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Gracious10: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2015
Fayose must be impeached! That man threw caution to the wind. He lived and acted like a god in his 2 mins of fame.

Remember, whatever a man sows, that's what he shall reap! The time of reckoning is here!
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2015
adioolayi:

Hope you know #Ajimobi will not suffer if he lose? There is nothing better than having the same state party as the one that controls the federal.
Oyo eronu oooo!

So, you wanted to rob us with this "having the same party at federal and state level" gimmick to solicit our supports?. Please put a halt to it. We are too civilized for that.

Many of us here are pro-GMB and that doesn't necessary make us APC suitors. Ladoja remain the best to ever govern Oyo since 1999 in terms of performance. I'm saying this with a deep sense of sincerity and honesty.
#shunPartySentiments
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by adioolayi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wadraj:

So, you wanted to rob us with this "having the same party at federal and state level" gimmick to solicit our supports?. Please put a halt to it. We are too civilized for that.

Many of us here are pro-GMB and that doesn't necessary make us APC suitors. Ladoja remain the best to ever govern Oyo since 1999 in terms of performance. I'm saying this with a deep sense of sincerity and honesty.
#shunPartySentiments
hmmm....Let's all have deep reflection on things that has happened in this past...to me #Ajimobi remains a better candidate.
I hope God will let the best man win...God bless Oyo State

2 Likes

Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by picaso77: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Saklekplus:
Daddy, Fayose is shaking, he can't sleep.......
Shaking Shaking Daddy
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by fatiaanu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where are u from? Let Ekitit people take what belong to them. Nobody has monopoly of violence. Them don start abi, wetin concern curfew concerns coming back to ekiti......this is not what ekiti apc should start with oh, or apc anywhere..

they can not go back to ekiti guns blazing just to fight fayose cause he will fight back and the ekiti people will be the victims .... they should just come back in peace and work to better ekiti state abeg.. erjor[/size][/color][/quote]
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by olami234lekan(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
timiwillson:
everybody said Buhari is better right?
lets this 4 years speak for himself.
it is not about winning elections.

this is to show GEJ did free and fair elections.
if u ask me, if it was buhari that was the sitting president
i don't think he could have lose.

after this 4 years i pray Nigerians will realize the truth.
lets for once appreciate GEJ, people talk bad about GEJ,
will you tell me, throughout his 4 years he did nothing good?

everybody can tell, the only backside against him was the so called boko haram.
i know he will also learn his lessons. all PDP where relax thinking because sambo was with GEJ.

if you take your time to analyze this election, you will discover is was about the south and the north.
good luck has been a weak president is there eyes.

as for pertinence we are waiting for her to come to Bayelsa, i laugh. i think her wings will now come down
lets me see is anybody will go and kneel down before her. with her big and non sense mouth.
in fact that woman is the number 1 reason GEJ lost this election.

anyway i wish buhari is successful tenure, because leadership comes from God.
whether we like it or not, he is our new president.

http://www.forex1960.com/

I believe you are one of the people that are making all those stupid politician feel like they are God. For thinking he admit that people don't want him again is commendable of him makes me sick, take it or leave it he's does what is best for himself and don't think for a second that he does that because he love Nigeria after all the damages he has done. he admit defeat because that's the only thing that can guarantee his life period
Re: APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return by papoose999(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin

Fayose obviously has no word like temperance in his dictionary..... Let's wait n see the unfolding political opera in Ekiti.... I can assure you it won't be boring!

Do unto others what you wish yourself!
Notice to the illegal Speaker....forgery cases impersonation cases ....awaits you.
Sai Baba!
i c he whu laugh last laughs beta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu, Ganduje, Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / State By State Figures Of Inec Voters Registration / How Much Does Nigerian Senators Earn Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.