Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In (960 Views)

What Is The Default Mysql Server Username And Password For My Webhost / Default Admin Username And Password List / Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by dake40(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello, I'm writting on behalf of a friend of mine( a
nairalander), he couldn't find the username and password
boxes at log in.... he mistakenly logged out from nairaland
last night, and this morning, he tried to log in, and it only
requested for his email, and however, this email had been
blocked some years back due to not being active., pls how
does he get his moniker back on? Thanks so mucch
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by bedfordng(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2015
thought i was the only one that noticed it.probably they are working on it
Re: Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by dake40(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
I pray it gets rectified soon
Re: Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by adewasco2k(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
There was a problem....I couldn't login with my username and password till the boxes finally when off and Nairaland was fluctuating (going offline and coming back)

Guess it will all be resolved soon
Re: Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by freakyphp: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
that was never an error... you only need to login using your email and the token sent to your email address....
Re: Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Interesting. . . . .
Re: Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by adewasco2k(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
freakyphp:
that was never an error... you only need to login using your email and the token sent to your email address....

must you talk even if you dont know what you saying?

1. the login with password and with no password was there before.
2. now its only login with no password
3. I noticed that day...nairaland was offline a couple of times, i got the offline cached version several times, though it might have no link to why there is no more the option for password
Re: Mr Seun Needs To See This!....no Username And Password Boxes Provided At Log In by Maccoy1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Is that why you tag it "Mr seun most hear this". i thought you just got swindled or someone did something nasty..

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website / GLO Magic Sim Is Back Browse For 36months With Just #100 / Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.