Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Funny Election Pictures And Memes - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Election Pictures And Memes (57779 Views)

21 Funniest Memes From Twitter Trending Topic- #secschoolinnigeria / Funniest Memes / Post The Funniest Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Babe2sure(f): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Forwetinnah: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Obasanjo said he doesn't have a twitter account. .you people are still up to no good even with power in your hands
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by obongtunji: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
More pics

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by tosenbaba(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
grin

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Lastdon02:
Gej Till 2022 tongue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

For your dream abi? Wake up bro. The game was/is over.

1 Like

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by BCharlie: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
maxit2:
Not funny

Am happy for change. I am however NOT happy at all that the person everyone is celebrating is General Buhari. This guy doesn't have the capacity to govern.

But the overall victory for Nigerians is the fact the election was relatively peaceful and that we were able to oust an incumbent government. That is a plus.

Had APC fielded a better candidate, i would have been the happiest man on earth right now. Anyway, i will just sit and wait.
Let's see if Gen. Buhari will send the likes of OBJ and Tinubu to jail.

If those two remain free men, then he Buhari should shuttup and die.
Like you I guess! Bad market.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Very dry,not funny at all.The memes are all a festering heap of human waste...Rubbish.
Shut up you BITTER FELLOW angry ,you have been yarning balls since.Why don't you see the BIGGER PICTURE?? angry ,You are so entwined and twisted within yourself, you can't reason properly anymore undecided .From Ichidodo to Texcoco right at the time when you should stand, soberly reflect, THINK and gracefully REINTEGRATE , your lack of dignity, instability and real fortitude is all over the place...YOUR CHARACTER IS THE RUBBISH! angry .NONSENSE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Texcoco(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Xsolutions:
[s]Shut up you BITTER FELLOW angry ,you have been yawning balls since.Why don't you see the BIGGER PICTURE?? angry ,You are so entwined and twisted within yourself, you can't reason properly anymore undecided .From Ichidodo to Texcoco right at the time when you should stand, soberly reflect, THINK and gracefully REINTEGRATE , your lack of dignity, instability and real fortitude is all over the place...YOU CHARACTER IS THE RUBBISH! angry .NONSENSE!!! [/s]
Who open the cage again??...
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
Who open the cage again??...
You can cancel all you want BUT MY WORDS HAVE ENTERED INTO YOUR SPIRIT, YOU CAN NEVER CANCEL THAT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by whitenight2012: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
tsdarkside:
JONATHAN WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN... angry angry angry
NEVER AGAIN!!!!! angry angry angry

goodbye,and never come back... angry angry angry
goodluck,dont make me laugh...his name should be badluck...
igbos should bring a reasonable leader...
or igbos will never rule again.... angry angry angry

Jonathan is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2015
maxit2:
Not funny

Am happy for change. I am however NOT happy at all that the person everyone is celebrating is General Buhari. This guy doesn't have the capacity to govern.

But the overall victory for Nigerians is the fact the election was relatively peaceful and that we were able to oust an incumbent government. That is a plus.

Had APC fielded a better candidate, i would have been the happiest man on earth right now. Anyway, i will just sit and wait.

Did Jonathan imprison Deziani and Patience? Did you tell him to shut up and die?

1 Like

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Texcoco(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Xsolutions:
[s]You can cancel all you want BUT MY WORDS HAVE ENTERED INTO YOU SPIRIT, YOU CAN NEVER CANCEL THAT!!![/s[[/s]
No time to read rants from raving mad dogs...
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Gboskee(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
maxit2:
Not funny

YOUR LEVEL OF MADNESS IS CERTAINLY INFINITE!

or do you think you are highly-mental than the people who chose and vote for buhari? or infact the whole masses

2 Likes

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
No time to read rants from raving mad dogs...
YOU ARE NOTHING! angry
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Texcoco(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Xsolutions:
I AM NOTHING! angry
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by luzoma1: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2015
funny grin

Looking for an affordable and reliable HR/Payroll Software?
Visit www.hr-live.com or call 08069524047, 07055055696 for details
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by maxit2(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Gboskee:
YOUR LEVEL OF MADNESS IS CERTAINLY INFINITE!

or do you think you are highly-mental than the people who chose and vote for buhari? or infact the whole masses

Who be this one ?

Gbenga you are insulting me abi ?

Maybe you got me confused for your drunk father.
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Teeboy22(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by joedrae(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Also

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by samuelson06(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2015
maxit2:
Not funny

Nobody cares whether you are happy or not. I wonder how you know Buhari doesn't have the capacity to govern. Please, give him a chance.

1 Like

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by akinboyepelumi1: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2015
One thing have learnt about Nairaland is that this platform is been controlled by a group of friends.

I created this topic before d final announcement yesterday (see link)
www.nairaland.com/2229485/funny-pictures-2015-presidential-election

No wahala, its ur platform
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Amoo84(m): 10:37am On Apr 01, 2015
lol

2 Likes

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Babe2sure(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2015
pics from election period

1 Like

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Godsbaby1(f): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
A cure for Orubebetitis!!!! cheesy
You guys won't kill me.
Its a new wind of Change for Nigeria!
#SaiBuhari
i tell u orubebetitis, ohh my God, i have to appreciate the brian that give birth to Nairaland, NL has been a place of leisure, my joint, anytime i pick my PC or phone, more so, i have been a lover of GEJ, a still love him for his humility, peaceful nature and understanding that Power belong to the poeple, for the first time i now boldly say SAI POSITIVE CHANGE, GOD BLESS NIGERIA,
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2015
Tanoids be like:

Texcoco:
Very dry,not funny at all.The memes are all a festering heap of human waste...Rubbish.

grin
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Gboskee(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2015
maxit2:

Who be this one ?

grin
maxit2:

Who be this one ?

u got served.
next time dont spew trash on the people's general gmb
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by iamskatertola(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Texcoco:
this is one of the OTUOKE citizen dat needs CHANGE........MAOPHUCKER"
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Nickymezor(f): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Very funni pix
Re: Funny Election Pictures And Memes by Dahjhi: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Snake I Killed This Morning At Moor Plantation, Ibadan. / Snake Killed In Ago Palace Canal (Photos) / Photos: Mama Who Donated Her N1m Savings To Buhari Spotted At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.