Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) (7677 Views)

The Most Hillarious Quote-memes Ever Seen.. / See The Hillarious Pose Of This Young Man That's Got Everyone Laughing (PHOTO) / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2015
As everyone celebrates this wonderful April fool's day, then i decided to prank you guys also and to my greatest surprise, you all fell for it grin grin grin grin grin

I can feel the expression on you people faces right now. . . . . tongue tongue tongue

Don't mind me, I'm also celebrating "APRIL FOOL!!!"

orijin101

keep calm and be foooooled!!! cool

1 Like

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin you ehn...
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Can't believe I fell for this...cheesy
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by ShirelleBaby: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015
grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101 you are a FOOL! grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by falconey(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2015
FOOLS!!!!!!
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2015
chipmunkey:
Can't believe I fell for this...cheesy
hehehe grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Orijin101 you are a FOOL! grin
E dey pain you, ba? grin

you sef rush in. . . you be fufutongue

1 Like

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Orijin you ehn...
Datz how orijin rolls cool
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by alberto2k(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
mumu chapman baboon lipsrsealed we know say na april fool grin grin grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

E dey pain you, ba? grin

you sef rush in. . . you be fufutongue
You be Fufu plus Fool plus mumu. You be Mufufool grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
mumu chapman baboon lipsrsealed we know say na april fool grin grin grin
shut up. . .

Not chapman baboon, itz chacma baboon. . .

I don fool baba, E con dey pain am grin tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
You be Fufu plus Fool plus mumu. You be Mufufool grin
Infact, na you dey suppose dey call "mumumugu" grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by pomide(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Are You Stoopid? *lol, if youre gonna be doing April Fool...Be Ready to be recieving sum unwarranted insults... smiley
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2015
pomide:
Are You Stoopid? *lol, if youre gonna be doing April Fool...Be Ready to be recieving sum unwarranted insults... smiley
Being bashed is my hobby. . . I gain pleasure in it tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by ggrin(f): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Orijin101 I am a FOOL! grin
we knowundecided
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2015
All these 'April Fool' stuff are dried and is becoming boring to me...
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
This has got to be the best one yet. cry cry cry cry
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Exjoker(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Lol... you're really a fool bro
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Infact, na you dey suppose dey call "mumumugu" grin
E be like say MuguliciousMugu don deactivate on top GEJ matter grin grin grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Hehehe grin

PDP thugs don dey die one by one grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2015
ggrin:
we knowundecided
Lol. . . I love that cheesy
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

there is God ooo grin grin grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Dnarvaez:
All these 'April Fool' stuff are dried and is becoming boring to me...
Bro, you are free to do this grin

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Exjoker:
Lol... you're really a fool bro
same to you cheesy
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

there is God ooo grin grin grin
kingtom, why you lie say this guy don rapture na
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Bro, what if i tell you to give me a demo? Huh? Wouldn't dat be nice of you...?
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Exjoker(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

same to you cheesy
Thank you very much fool bro
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by alberto2k(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

shut up. . .

Not chapman baboon, itz chacma baboon. . .

I don fool baba, E con dey pain am grin tongue
u cannot full me baba grin

Chapman baboon tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2015
alberto2k:
u cannot full me baba grin

Chapman baboon tongue
Na fool baba, no be full tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Exjoker:
Thank you very much fool bro
same to you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Guy Who Died *SOLVED* / School Life Memes. / Funny Fotos By Equlibrium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.