Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) (7761 Views)

The Most Hillarious Quote-memes Ever Seen.. / See The Hillarious Pose Of This Young Man That's Got Everyone Laughing (PHOTO) / PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Mprex(f): 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

E dey pain you, ba? grin

you sef rush in. . . you be fufutongue
lmao grin grin

nlers wont kill me. did you just address my own kingtom as fufu cheesy
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

lmao grin grin

nlers wont kill me. did you just address [size=30pt]my own kingtom[/size] as fufu cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Mprex(f): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

shocked shocked shocked
warrisit
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

warrisit
I loffs you grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

JEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSUUUUUUUSSSS!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Wetin do you?
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

lmao grin grin

nlers wont kill me. did you just address my own kingtom as fufu cheesy
Datz wah d dude is tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Wetin do you?
See wetin I highlight grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Kalawe grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Mprex(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
I loffs you grin
ayaf hear undecided
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Mprex(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

no way. my husband is way more than that tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
See wetin I highlight grin
grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

no way. my husband is way more than that tongue
your wat
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Kalawe grin
meaning undecided
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

ayaf hear undecided
Ok grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

meaning undecided
Bastard! grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Mprex(f): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

your wat
you read me tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Bastard! grin
Eleribu ni e
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

you read me tongue
you've not seen husband ooo
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Eleribu ni e
Oniranu grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Oniranu grin
Omo buruku
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Omo buruku
Oponu rada rada grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Oponu rada rada grin
Asinwin oshi. . .
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

Asinwin oshi. . .
Ewure Oshi grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Ewure Oshi grin
obukoo oshi. . .

infact, i go report to mods say you dey derail my thread tongue
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

obukoo oshi. . .

infact, i go report to mods say you dey derail my thread tongue
Baba ooooooo
*****Prostates*****

Oba oooooooooo
****Drags his shirt while prostating*******

Baba Abeg Abeg e never reach like that na, abeg You of all people know how NL prison is, abeg abeg. Pele for all the insults abeg. No send me back to prison abeg!

grin grin grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

Baba ooooooo
*****Prostates*****

Oba oooooooooo
****Drags his shirt while prostating*******

Baba Abeg Abeg e never reach like that na, abeg You of all people know how NL prison is, abeg abeg. Pele for all the insults abeg. No send me back to prison abeg!

grin grin grin
hiohiohiohio grin

lwkm oooo grin grin grin

so, you sabi beg like diz. . .

*rest my legs on his back

If no be say me sef know as the prison be, i go don send you go there by now tongue

abeg where dem stephenqueen, alberto2k and co
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by KingTom(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Orijin101:

hiohiohiohio grin

lwkm oooo grin grin grin

so, you sabi beg like diz. . .

*rest my legs on his back

If no be say me sef know as the prison be, i go don send you go there by now tongue

abeg where dem stephenqueen, alberto2k and co
Baba dem don ban them o. Dem dey cool of for Cell now o grin grin they were caught with Illegal weed possession grin grin
Re: See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Baba dem don ban them o. Dem dey cool of for Cell now o grin grin they were caught with Illegal weed possession grin grin
chai! i warn dem oooo. . .

Especially that alberto, i warn am say make he no pass that Cotonou border, he no listen. . .
The way those custom officers dey operate over there dey very strict!
Anyway, you don go visit dem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video: Akpororo At Alibaba January 1ST 2017 / Correct Bro!!! / Are U Bored?enter And Laugh Till U Tire.na Continuous Joke Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.