Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

MEND Congratulates Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Congratulates Buhari (37294 Views)

MEND Congratulates Buhari / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:
So after all the mouth they've been making they know how to congratulate? They were acting as if the presidency is their birthright, yet barely 2hours later, they're singing a new tune and sending hypocritical congratulatory messages.

How fickle. This is a lesson to all. They'll love you when you're in power and abandon you when they're done with you.

what they did is the right thing...support what you believe in if you win...good...if you don't accept defeat and congratulate and the winner...this is what the opposition didn't learn to do in 2011... What makes you think their are no hypocrites surrounding GMB around, he even has a much greater issue...the crowd is with him... Abeg Ishi...relax and let Nigeria remain in peace...

A standing Ovation for Nigeria's MOST Democratic President...

And Congrats to Nigeria's President-elect...from the result Nigerians have forgiven your anti-democratic sins in the past and have given you a chance...right your wrongs and live a clean record before u go home...

Long Live Nigeria...

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by godoluwa(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
anybody here ranting that MEND has no choice iz the reason why they congratulate buhari must be a foool. do u expect them to cause chaos & makes the country ungovernable? stop heating up the polity & pray that we all have d best time. those people in power has d capability to buy, roast & eat human flesh. ONE LOVE NIGERIA

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by lawmercy: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove, Oya talk true who you vote for?
Ishilove:
So after all the mouth they've been making they know how to congratulate? They were acting as if the presidency is their birthright, yet barely 2hours later, they're singing a new tune and sending hypocritical congratulatory messages.

How fickle. This is a lesson to all. They'll love you when you're in power and abandon you when they're done with you.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by deife(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Thanks 4 d congratulatory msg, but MEND ur ways! smiley
Wow! Epic!

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
igbsam:

you still have the guts to quote and reply me yoy sore loser. If you were so confident of your support for your useless GEJ, why did u change your moniker. After deceiving GEJ to his downfall. you all will pay for your sins. bloody buffon! you should exile yourself from nairaland like your boss bode george is planning on doing.

you will pay for all the d nuisance you have been constituting here since the campaign season. Ewure![/s]
Silly plonker,go fucck yaself,man...
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Texcoco(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
Etinosajay:

This sounds like ichidodo the TANOID

You have started using another moniker.

*modified.

Yes it is him. Shameless monkey. Where is barcanista, and firefire?

I'm going to push you down from the tree, you will see.[/s]
You too..go hug transformer.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Redman44(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
There is no need for any witch-hunting or renewed fight for resources. What the whole of Nigeria needs now is real development. President Buhari has to start fulfilling the promises of the APC by the end of 2015. There is simply no time to waste. The battle has been fought and GMB/APC are the winners. The losers PDP/GEJ have accepted their loss in good faith. So let the real development of Nigeria begin quickly. Thank You.

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nukilia: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
No more free lunch for the creek boys undecided cry cry cry
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Faraidi(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2015
shinejackie:

If l hear tongue, they got no choice, the fear of Buhari is the begining of prison grin grin
shut you dirty mouth,do you think the Nigerian Army can withstand fearless MEND? Or have you forgotten what happen durning OBJ's tenure?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by egift(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015

This Change Is Unstoppable.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by StepG: 9:26am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

true
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by anonimi: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
omenka:
Did it really help in terms of votes from the region?? I don't think so. What I think is that they stand as counterweight for the Asaris and Tompolos that might wanna wreak havoc in the region after the election.

Not votes IN the region, that was a done deal for Jonathan.

The distortion reinforced the UNNECESSARY noise from the militants that alienated voters OUTSIDE the region as it was amplified by Buhari supporters. I made a similar comment here about the needless statement FROM FFK about Buhari jailing Igbos.

In any election you do NOTalienate any group even as you try to address the yearnings of each & every group. That is why typical Republican or Democrat presidential nominees move more to the centre after their primaries!
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

MEND is always on the side of APC
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
<!-- Put this code anywhere in the body of your page where you want the badge to show up. -->

<div itemscope itemtype='http://schema.org/Person' class='fiverr-seller-widget' style='display: inline-block;'>
<a itemprop='url' href=https://www.fiverr.com/alishachris rel="nofollow" target="_blank" style='display: inline-block;'>
<div class='fiverr-seller-content' id='fiverr-seller-widget-content-3498c993-1d7b-4229-8c47-ced270cd931e' itemprop='contentURL' style='display: none;'></div>
<div id='fiverr-widget-seller-data' style='display: none;'>
<div itemprop='name' >alishachris</div>
<div itemscope itemtype='http://schema.org/Organization'><span itemprop='name'>Fiverr</span></div>
<div itemprop='jobtitle'>Seller</div>
<div itemprop='description'>I am a programmer and website developer who is very passionate about coding. A gaduate from a federal Technological School in Nigeria. I would make sure i give you my best if you order any gig from me. </div>
</div>
</a>
</div>

<script id='fiverr-seller-widget-script-3498c993-1d7b-4229-8c47-ced270cd931e' src='https://widgets.fiverr.com/api/v1/seller/alishachris?widget_id=3498c993-1d7b-4229-8c47-ced270cd931e' data-config='{"category_name":"Programming & Tech"}' async='true' defer='true'></script>
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Deluse(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
I think we getting things mixed up. MEND actually endorsed GMB, so it's to be expected that they would congratulate him. What's surprising to me is that they commended GEJ. Now's that an interesting but welcome turn.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by owochepo: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
''if u can't beat them you join them'' if d congratulatory msg is from their hearts, God bless Nigeria!!! Sai Baba.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Daresh(f): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

You should be happy they are declaring peace. Celebrate and don't taunt them, that just makes you a sore loser.
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Forwetinnah: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Which MEND? There's no MEND!!
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

How could you say this? undecided

Would it have been better if there was war after the election? Why not commend them for choosing the peace path?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by omenka(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
anonimi:

Not votes IN the region, that was a done deal for Jonathan.

The distortion reinforced the UNNECESSARY noise from the militants that alienated voters OUTSIDE the region as it was amplified by Buhari supporters. I made a similar comment here about the needless statement FROM FFK about Buhari jailing Igbos.

In any election you do NOTalienate any group even as you try to address the yearnings of each & every group. That is why typical Republican or Democrat presidential nominees move more to the centre after their primaries!
I have a bit of a problem with you referring to that as a "distortion". cheesy

It is all good though. Now the general has his work cut out for him. We hope he hits the ground running soon after being sworn in.

How you holding up bro?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Forwetinnah: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
denkyw:
mhen I so much love ss and se, very peace loving. had it been buhari lost, we all know what could have been happening right now

I'm telling you..o

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of Humility. ..

They have no choice than to congratulate him.
comments like this is what irks the hell out of me...you guys always think that the north can freely engage in violence and uprising but other tribes cant..you guys mistake discernment for foolishness...the militants may I inform you can give buhari the wahala of his life if they want to...but I must say,the niger deltans no matter what would always be kind and considerate just as we have always been...so you guys should shut up...buhari is now in democrazy and cant wield power the way he wants to like he did when he was a military ruler...you guys should commend mend for holding on to peace...
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by chronique(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2015
This election has taught me one thing about Nigerians and that is,the fact that most Nigerians do not know much about what they comment on;they just mix things up. Ask Nigerians if they have ever seen this Jomo Gbomo in public before. The real militants like Asari,Tompolo,Boyloaf and the likes who we have seen in public,are the ones I expect to give peace a chance;not one militant that hides behind keyboards to circulate threats.
mrofficial:

Did you not read the article where MEND endorsed Buhari before the elections? When Asari Dokubo replied by saying "MEND doesn't exist."
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by mooyguy(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2015
Why do you think Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate ahead even when the election result has not been finally announced?
Realdeals:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/mend-congratulates-buhari/
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by pak: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Nice one ishi. How you doing ?
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by jude33084(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015
Where are all the PDP e-dogs on NL
Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by Joe82834(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2015
Rawani:

Excuse you. You should be more concerned with ensuring the spate of bombings across the SE during the elections is not sustained by disgruntled elements. Your resort to invectives speaks volumes of your thinking so kindly miss me with further quotes.

So u re among those who fell for d lies of bomb blast in Enugu.same street where I live.grow up.and 4 all other GMB supporters,act like its a victory 4 Nigeria and not like a baby celebrating his 50m race victory over a long time school bully. #NigeriaWins

Re: MEND Congratulates Buhari by anonimi: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2015
omenka:
I have a bit of a problem with you referring to that as a "distortion". cheesy

It is all good though. Now the general has his work cut out for him. We hope he hits the ground running soon after being sworn in.

How you holding up bro?

You guys make me laugh with your taunting questions. I am doing very well. My concern is for good governance of my country, state and LGA for which I believe Jonathan distinguished himself at the federal level compared to those before him including Buhari as well as the 36 state governors.

I hope Buhari will be a PLEASANT surprise!

I hope!!!

Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos) / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) / Border Closure: Local Rice Varieties Now Rule Markets