Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (37269 Views)

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by nwabobo: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wonders shall never end as Nigeria's INEC permanent Voter's Cards are found on sale on alibaba.com.

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60747136750/Name-Card-Custom-Printing-PVC-RFID.html?spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.134.1acc5228LY8nfQ

1 Like

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by theunnamed: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jokesters everywhere in the government houses of my country grin grin grin

Lord help us

5 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by dubemnaija: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
The way these people will rig this forth coming election will even shock satan

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by KitchenGadgets: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
shocked

it is now finally finished...

24 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Mufasa27(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Inec don go commercial lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by GavelSlam: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
And how would it relate with the already existing database?

You think because you print tour own ExxonMobil ID card you can access the turnstiles?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Issame: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
And how would it relate with the already existing database?

You think because you print tour own ExxonMobil ID card you can access the turnstiles?
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Seen
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who says the ethnic cleansing isn't real?

Read about the Fulani people:

These groups were not so easily integrated into society as earlier immigrants had been. By the beginning of the eighteenth century, revolts had broken out against local rulers. Although these revolts began as holy wars (jihads), after their success they followed the basic principle of Fulani ethnic dominance. The situation in Nigeria was somewhat different from that elsewhere in West Africa in that the Fulani entered an area more settled and developed than that in other West African areas.

These processes of settlement, concentration and military conquest led to the existence of organized and long-established communities of Fulani,

Read more truth about the Tribe here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4593180/what-dont-know-fulani-tribe#68995595

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good, indeed very good. Don't you just love 9ja?

3 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by emeijeh(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

Sh!thole Indeed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by lascopes(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wow!!!
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Bossontop(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
undecided
This one sha na government fault........d queue wey dey for registration centers no go even encourage you to go get am.......dis one wan jus dey take advantage of d situation

1 Like

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by stefanweeks: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abeg they should kukuma sell the country sef

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Dyt(f): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Don't I love my country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by BruncleZuma: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
E remain to sell the country...

7 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by zombieTRACKER: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who said anything about free and fair elections in Nigeria under buhari...

Democracy died immediately Jonathan left

13 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by franchasng: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
Who says the ethnic cleansing isn't real?

Read about the Fulani people:

These groups were not so easily integrated into society as earlier immigrants had been. By the beginning of the eighteenth century, revolts had broken out against local rulers. Although these revolts began as holy wars (jihads), after their success they followed the basic principle of Fulani ethnic dominance. The situation in Nigeria was somewhat different from that elsewhere in West Africa in that the Fulani entered an area more settled and developed than that in other West African areas.

These processes of settlement, concentration and military conquest led to the existence of organized and long-established communities of Fulani,

Read more truth about the Tribe here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4593180/what-dont-know-fulani-tribe#68995595
Of course well discerning Nigerians like revered and highly outspoken man of God, in the person of Bishop David Oyedepo and many others are aware and have been warning Nigerians but our problem in Nigeria; especially the southern Nigerians is that we joke about everything.

The present generation of Southwest, Southeast and Southsouth Nigerians are very playful and easy to deceive. They are cowards, fearful and only after their daily bread. They don't have gut, they lack wisdom to know when its playtime and when there's imminent danger in the land.

The only thing the present generation of Southern Nigerians care about most is sex, social media, money, music, football, girlfriend, boyfriend, wedding, celebrity news and celebrity gossip. They take politics so flimsy. To them, politics doesn't concern them since they have their businesses, jobs, companies and music brands to bother about but sooner or later, they won't be able to do their business or go to work or even go to studio to release song or act film or own a company because there might be deadly civil war which the northern Nigerians have been planning and preparing themselves ahead for the past decades.

Northern Nigeria know and understand that power belongs to gun and bombs, they are stockpiling ammunition; convoys of arms come into Nigeria through our porous northern borders, they have plenty ammunition to win any tribe if war breaks out today.

They also have on the job training through their daily killings as herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorists. While the southern Nigerian youths club around city partying with girls and feeling sophisticated.

There is ethnic cleansing going on in the north central Nigeria; their intention is to wipe out or reduce and scare away Middlebeltans from north central so their fellow tribesmen and women from Chad, Niger, Burkinafaso, CAR, Somali, etc will come in and settle in the deserted Middlebelt communities and begin to breed and multiply and take over Middlebelt and possibly become majority ethnic tribe in Nigeria.

Once they succeed with this test running, they will advance to the southeast, south south and southwest to finish up their ethnic cleansing agenda.

It is not a joke, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibira, Urhobo, Itshekiri, etc tribes in the southern part of Nigeria must wake up and be ready to face the dangerous future ahead of Nigeria.

Like always, I expect you guys to take this as a joke and even attack my words, but note that I didn't write this for any reason but this is like a trans I had, like a vision, let's be wise and stop playing with fire cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by chinavs9ja(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
How will dis epp fed govt. Pay this June salary?

I can design a professional website
0812-9285-560
Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by acehood907(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chaiiiiii sad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by dheaven: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
The person nor sabi work e for put Nigeria for sale.

2 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Vested(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
WTF!!!
Wetin remain again na, China?
Do the needful make I find buyers come biko.
Naija no go too cost na plus my commission go make sense.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

2 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Kendumazy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lol. That's the work of scammers on Alibaba. It has nothing to do with Nigeria government properties not secured enough. Contact the scammer and see if he or she won't run away with your money. The scammer knows election is around the corner and your dubious politicians will definitely be looking for something of such. If you know, you know. Don't tag the govt into this, a scammer is behind this.

Cheap quality phones? Check my signature.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Lexusgs430: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
It's for Chinese people to vote.... They have almost taken over nah, wetin remain.....

I think we should just sell Nigeria to China.... They would surely do a better job.....

1 Like

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Noble11(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
No be today... 80% of our so called elected leaders didn't win anything...it's sad

2 Likes

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by CaptainFM1: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Na Bubu

1 Like

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by deafeyez: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA, EVERYONE IS A SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by phreakabitoo: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
I keep laughing at the idiots that say go and get your PVC.
This is what they did to Jonathan. They will open the borders and flood the country with Malians,Chadians and Nigeriens, who will use these replica voters cards to cast vote as Nigerians. You guys created Buhari, now deal with it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by iamwalexab(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
I got something like this also but if you think am lying I will upload it for you to see

1 Like

Re: INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
LOL at all those gullible foolish RCCG members here on Nairaland with their "go and get your PVC" mantra , your daddy G.O connived with the north to endorse Buhari and you all, like the stupid cows that you are, went ahead to vote for APC, now wen things don get K-LEG una dey shout GO AND GET YOUR PVC, una think say aboki man na mumu? do you think Buhari would have gone ahead to support the PVC scam if it didn't favour him and his plans to rig the 2019 election? welcome to chain-ge! enjoy the islamization, una never see anything yet lol!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eleka Rejects Ekiti Election Results, Heads To Tribunal / Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.