Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding (3102 Views)

Divorcee Asks For Wedding Expense Refund To Enable Him Remarry / Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? / My Hubby Nd I Attend Different Churches, Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by crackhaus: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbayano:

Anything the fiance decides is okay?

Doesn't he have duty over her?

Should she decide to rub powder looking like willy-willy, no problem?

shocked

The OP was short enough to understand, but still you somehow missed this...

greenhope:
My ex is into beauty and cosmetics she has been friendly with I AND MY WIFE to be.
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
crackhaus:

The OP was short enough to understand, but still you somehow missed this...

I didn't miss that.

Well, I just gave my honest opinion. What I will do if I'm in Op's shoes I have just said.
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by crackhaus: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbayano:

I didn't miss that.

Well, I just gave my honest opinion. What I will do if I'm in Op's shoes I have just said.
Okay, good.

The guy in the OP already said the ex is friends with both him and his fiancee (this is not an impossibility cos I've experienced it).
I consequently stated that if his 'wife-to-be' is comfortable with this ex doing her makeup, then they should go ahead.

What was your issue with my comment again?
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
crackhaus:

Okay, good.

The guy in the OP already said the ex is friends with both him and his fiancee (this is not an impossibility cos I've experienced it).
I consequently stated that if his 'wife-to-be' is comfortable with this ex doing her makeup, then they should go ahead.

What was your issue with my comment again?

The friendliness of an ex can be likened to a beautifully painted grave.

Exes are seldom so without acrimony methinks.
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by crackhaus: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbayano:

The friendliness of an ex can be likened to a beautifully painted grave.

Exes are seldom so without acrimony methinks.
You're right, which is why I stated that his fiancee should be the one concerned with having her makeup done by someone who dated her husband-to-be.

As a woman herself, she would know exactly what a bitter woman can do... but if they're both already friends and she sees no apparent danger, then it's fine.
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
crackhaus:

You're right, which is why I stated that his fiancee should be the one concerned with having her makeup done by someone who dated her husband-to-be.

As a woman herself, she would know exactly what a bitter woman can do... but if they're both already friends and she sees no apparent danger, then it's fine.

Okay.

Assuming the ex inflicts some harm to the fiancee of which the friendship and rapport shared with her and approved by her to be healthy enough, never suggested, the Op will be harmed as well.

...I hope you know this.
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by crackhaus: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
jnrbayano:

Okay.

Assuming the ex inflicts some harm to the fiancee of which the friendship and rapport shared with her and approved by her to be healthy enough, never suggested, the Op will be harmed as well.

...I hope you know this.
Yes that is a possibility, but I don't see how this harm will be inflicted when applying makeup on his fiancee's face... there would probably be other people present there.

Unless you're leaning towards spiritual harm.
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by jnrbayano(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
crackhaus:

Yes that is a possibility, but I don't see how this harm will be inflicted when applying makeup on his fiancee's face... there would probably be other people present there.

Unless you're leaning towards spiritual harm.

......and probably not be (completion of the bold)

Spiritual harm is more possible than it's not too.

Now, combine the two.
Re: Is It Ok For Ex To Be Wife Makeup Artist For Wedding by greenhope(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2015
Have really learn alot from all your comments and thanks for the wisdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantage Of Early Marriaage. / Oldies: 24 Classic Indian Movies That Warmed Our Hearts Back In The Days / Do I Go Back Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.