Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? (687 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by nickxtra(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
A friend just called me that he needed a good girl to marry. And he requested that if I could recommend any good girl of a specific geographical area. I ransacked my dossier of girls that I have known, I find none, but one very girl that has good qualities of a wife material, even though she cannot stand for a beauty queen. I intend recommending her to my friend, but there is an issue. I once dated this girl briefly and wanted to marry her, but we could not go ahead for 2 reasons. Firstly, a family issue and secondly, she was just a SSCE holder then, whereas i needed a working class. That was what separated us in our brief date. She understood every of these issues and we separated with understanding. We always call to greet each other, asking about my children and wife, etc. It has been a cordial and friendly relationship since then unlike so many failed relationships that normally end in enemity.
Meanwhile, this my guy does not know about my past relationship with the girl, particularly so, in have dated the girl and parted before I became friend's with this guy.

Since then I have praying for her, to the extent that I cannot hesitate to recommend her to anyone for a wife.

Now came a call from my friend, for a good girl for a wife. I earnestly want to recommend her to my friend. I know she is a good girl, but the acceptance of each other or choice now lie between both of them.

I hope I am right in this recommendation.
Re: Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
am not Gona marry d ex of my friend..
Re: Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by yomi007k(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided

R u a hermaphrodite?

D guy asking is male n he is an ex. That mks u female.

U dated a girl .That mks u male.

English composition na problem.
Re: Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by nickxtra(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

R u a hermaphrodite?

D guy asking is male n he is an ex. That mks u female.

U dated a girl .That mks u male.

English composition na problem.
My male friend is asking me if I know any good girl that can pass as a wife material. Am a man.
Re: Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by NoToPile: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Did you sleep with her? I asked because when people hear "ex" there's always an assumption that sex is involved.

I am suspecting you didn't , so recommend her now its not an issue in my opinion .

1 Like

Re: Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by yomi007k(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
nickxtra:
My male friend is asking me if I know any good girl that can pass as a wife material. Am a man.

U see...if to say u type ds one, wud life not be easier?
Re: Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by Winneygirl(f): 12:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Let him find his wife material by himself.

1 Like

Re: Right To Recommend An Ex To Friend For Marriage? by eyinjuege: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2017
If you guys had any sezual relations, do not recommend her. Its just a matter of time before your friend finds out the truth, and he would never forgive you.

Unless of course you tell him before hand, and if he doesn't mind, she doesn't mind then hook them up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is GENOTYPE? Please Help!! / Women: How To Keep Your Husbands / 2018 Executive Diary & Memopad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.